10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    cant wait to spend hours creating mogs, updating addons and clearing up my UI
    And my bags and bank too for that, without the addons, and making my UI better with changes.
    Already have my mogs already. :L
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    And my bags and bank too for that, without the addons, and making my UI better with changes.
    Already have my mogs already. :L
    you can have more mogs!
    the more the better!

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Ah, see, I was doing that before I quit, so there's absolutely nothing new about it.
    Ill be honest, it will definitely take a little bit to do everything. By everything, I mean get my bars and spells in order, fix my weakauras and update it, go transmog hunting because I had to stop 2 weeks ago due to everything including void storage being full on 3 characters, making all of my sets in the wardrobe, etc. Considering I dont play for 12 hours a day, this will take me at least a week to get everything set up and organized, then I can use the next week to go raiding, pvping, transmog hunting, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Did you give EVERYTHING?
    What have YOU given?!

On a side note, I am terrified of what my add-ons will look like tomorrow. I don't mind updating DBM and the like, that's fairly common. If my unit frames are jacked up though, yuck.

Poor Opitmo is going to be camped like crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Ill be honest, it will definitely take a little bit to do everything. By everything, I mean get my bars and spells in order, fix my weakauras and update it, go transmog hunting because I had to stop 2 weeks ago due to everything including void storage being full on 3 characters, making all of my sets in the wardrobe, etc. Considering I dont play for 12 hours a day, this will take me at least a week to get everything set up and organized, then I can use the next week to go raiding, pvping, transmog hunting, etc.
    How do these things take 12 hours tho.

Like you're describing an evening for me. It's a solid evening, sure. But I organized all my banks and bags before I quit and anticipate just clicking through everything after sending out the BoEs to the right armor classes.. The weakaura I use *checks* doesn't have a 7.0 version yet and I can limp along smashin buttons until a comprehensive guide appears. Looking to change my UI because I've been using a mod that hasn't been updated in literal years and better ones have come along.

But that's like.... all stuff I can do the night before actual content appears.

Like I get hype for new stuff but the 'new stuff' appearing tomorrow is a framework that everything else sits on. It's the bread for your sandwich. Bread's cool but I like sandwiches.
    Last edited by emilylorange; 2016-07-18 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unrelated (kinda?)

Chronicles II set for March 14 of next year.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/16...2a01adbd77d3ae

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Poor Opitmo is going to be camped like crazy...
    This is the first thing i'm going to do in pre-patch.

I'm going to log on, see my garrison, point the middle finger at everyone stating how much I REALLY feel about them. And while everyone's crying their eyes out, I burn the garrison, kill everyone there, do ghostbusters BS with the ghosts, and take my hearthstone to stormshield with no regrets. I do the same with stormshield, but this time..I have my little gnome and elf buddies to bomb the shit outta stormshield, I leave for SW, X-mog my blade, break down the SW keep doors, kick varian in the face, spit on his son, while telling him "I AM PRE-FUCKING-PARED, 2 years of laziness, raid that got boring af, and pvp that had little matter anymore, and a ring that everyone gets despite being legendary, and now...I'm kicking some demon galactic ass".

NOW EVERYONE! IT'S TIME TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM, BECAUSE I AM RRREEAAADDDDDYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Unrelated (kinda?)

Let's hope that we get way more legion lore.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    How do these things take 12 hours tho.

Like you're describing an evening for me. It's a solid evening, sure. But I organized all my banks and bags before I quit and anticipate just clicking through everything after sending out the BoEs to the right armor classes.. The weakaura I use *checks* doesn't have a 7.0 version yet and I can limp along smashin buttons until a comprehensive guide appears. Looking to change my UI because I've been using a mod that hasn't been updated in literal years and better ones have come along.

But that's like.... all stuff I can do the night before actual content appears.
    Doesnt take 12 hours, but it takes at least a few days total to get everything completely organized. Ive got weakauras ready and everything just need to set them up. I made sure everything I wanted is soulbound so its auto added to the wardrobe, but still have to get comfortable and set everything up. Two weeks is a bit over exaggerated but itll take me at least a week, maybe a little less to get everything comfortable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

Legion as in the expansion? Because this is going to cover WC2 / Draenor / Draenei stuff.

Hm, what are the odds of March 14th only being a temp date to fill the blanks for amazon?

I'm going to log on, see my garrison, point the middle finger at everyone stating how much I REALLY feel about them. And while everyone's crying their eyes out, I burn the garrison, kill everyone there, do ghostbusters BS with the ghosts, and take my hearthstone to stormshield with no regrets. I do the same with stormshield, but this time..I have my little gnome and elf buddies to bomb the shit outta stormshield, I leave for SW, X-mog my blade, break down the SW keep doors, kick varian in the face, spit on his son, while telling him "I AM PRE-FUCKING-PARED, 2 years of laziness, raid that got boring af, and pvp that had little matter anymore, and a ring that everyone gets despite being legendary, and now...I'm kicking some demon galactic ass".

NOW EVERYONE! IT'S TIME TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM, BECAUSE I AM RRREEAAADDDDDYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

LOLOLOLOLOL!! i actually laughed so hard. Ty! haha

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Unrelated (kinda?)

*loregasm*
    sweet... lovely... beautiful... lore <3

- - - Updated - - -

you are ready way too early.
    we wont get shit for at least another week.

also, i recommend mana bombing the shit out of the garrison and stormshield, you get a more terrible and horrible purple sand-bloodshed + and amazing firework!

Formerly known as Arafal

I feel like I've passed into the simpsons where everyone is OVER THE MOON about an inanimate carbon rod.

You're giving it a parade. It didn't do anything. It's a rod.

10+ Year Old Account
    I, myself, can't wait for the endless questions of "Why can't I do the Broken Shores scenario" "How do I get to Dalaran" in trade chat and the million qq'ing threads on mmo about the horrible changes their class now has. Should be amusing. On a serious note.....ready to empty my bags and transmog and actually have some room for the first time in years

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Yes there will be maintenance.

Where did all you people come from Oo so many questions from people who seemingly have never seen a WoW patch be deployed in their life.
    Did you all join after 6.2 Oo
    :P

Usually if there's going to be a maintenance it's stated on the launcher. (When I posted that, it had not yet been announced on the launcher. I see it's there now.) That's why I asked.

Also I couldn't remember what time maintenance usually ends. And maybe they announced an extended one and I missed it, etc. So I asked.
    Last edited by azrielen; 2016-07-18 at 08:27 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I, myself, can't wait for the endless questions of "Why can't I do the Broken Shores scenario" "How do I get to Dalaran" in trade chat and the million qq'ing threads on mmo about the horrible changes their class now has. Should be amusing. On a serious note.....ready to empty my bags and transmog and actually have some room for the first time in years
    that's the exact reason why im gonna leave that shit pile of a channel for once.

Formerly known as Arafal

*loregasm*
    sweet... lovely... beautiful... lore <3

- - - Updated - - -

also, i recommend mana bombing the shit out of the garrison and stormshield, you get a more terrible and horrible purple sand-bloodshed + and amazing firework!
    ......Time to add to my badass story.

I'm told about the wait, I blow up SW, everyone dies, I bitch slap tyrande and mal, destroy darnassus, tell velen how much of a shit dad he is, destory exodar, destroy ironforge while beating the shit out of the dwarves there, I beat the shit outta the gnome leader, blow up that gnome city, I go to dalaran fuck jaina, tell khadgar how much of a shit wizard he is, blow up dalaran, 1v1 sargeras and win, tell him how much he needs to man the fuck up against the void while having my knee on his big ass, 1vSomething the void lords, destroy azeroth, and then...I now cry in a corner....as a sad man...wishing that a wait never existed....

7+ Year Old Account
    ......Time to add to my badass story.

I'm told about the wait, I blow up SW, everyone dies, I bitch slap tyrande and mal, destroy darnassus, tell velen how much of a shit dad he is, destory exodar, destroy ironforge while beating the shit out of the dwarves there, I beat the shit outta the gnome leader, blow up that gnome city, I go to dalaran fuck jaina, tell khadgar how much of a shit wizard he is, blow up dalaran, 1v1 sargeras and win, tell him how much he needs to man the fuck up against the void while having my knee on his big ass, 1vSomething the void lords, destroy azeroth, and then...I now cry in a corner....as a sad man...wishing that a wait never existed....
    and then i wake you up.

- - - Updated - - -

the dagger is awesome.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding me? I get to defend Ironforge from demons. THAT is patch worthy.
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.