Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Can you quote where I said that?

No, because I never said it, so again...why are you inventing arguments for me?

Not all news about the UK tech industry is negative, nor is it all positive about Ireland. Ireland will suffer from any negative effects of Brexit as well, due to how entwined the Irish economy is with the UK one.

You still have not explained why Japan and the US are not tech centres, using the criteria laid out in your argument.
    Im talking about Ireland booming, which it is. Japan is not exactly growing economically in a way that one could call good. and the US has california which is also booming

10+ Year Old Account
    How is this a consequence of the Brexit? These deals are usually years in the making. How would the EU have prevented this?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Im talking about Ireland booming, which it is. Japan is not exactly growing economically in a way that one could call good. and the US has california which is also booming
    California is still not a country.

The tech industry in the UK is also booming in certain regions, so it qualifies using the same criteria as you use for the US and Ireland, but apparently not being America or Ireland disqualifies any other nation from being a tech centre.

Holy shit, how are you ever going to be a lawyer when you struggle with basic consistency in arguments?

10+ Year Old Account
    California is still not a country.

The tech industry in the UK is also booming in certain regions, so it qualifies using the same criteria as you use for the US and Ireland, but apparently not being America or Ireland disqualifies any other nation from being a tech centre.

Holy shit, how are you ever going to be a lawyer when you struggle with basic consistency in arguments?
    Cool, then make that argument and not talk about how great the UK is as a whole. I am being very consistent, you on the other hand are not making sense.

How does one argue "but the UK has a larger economy and thats what matters" while at the same time arguing that certain regions are doing good and thats my actual argument.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    How is this a consequence of the Brexit? These deals are usually years in the making. How would the EU have prevented this?
    New owners are going to double the UK workforce. Brexit is kind of irrelevant.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

So what happened to the others? You said this was the last, so I assume there were others.

I hope they were not bought out or moved overseas because that would ruin your argument tha Brexit is somehow responsible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post

Cause Brexit bad

(Scratches ass)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    New owners are going to double the UK workforce. Brexit is kind of irrelevant.
    That's what I thought.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, then make that argument and not talk about how great the UK is as a whole.
    I never made any such claim, again you are making things up.

I am being very consistent, you on the other hand are not making sense.
    Your argument is "booming tech region = nation is tech centre" in respect of US and Ireland, "booming tech region = nation is not a tech centre" in respect of UK - that is not consistency, that is randomly changing your argument due to how shit your argument is.

How does one argue "but the UK has a larger economy and thats what matters" while at the same time arguing that certain regions are doing good and thats my actual argument.
    Why did you say that all Irish people are paedophiles? You did not actually write that, but then I have not said half the shit in this thread you have claimed I have done.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never made any such claim, again you are making things up.

Your argument is "booming tech region = nation is tech centre" in respect of US and Ireland, "booming tech region = nation is not a tech centre" in respect of UK - that is not consistency, that is randomly changing your argument due to how shit your argument is.

Why did you say that all Irish people are paedophiles? You did not actually write that, but then I have not said half the shit in this thread you have claimed I have done.
    My arugment is

Ireland is having a booming tech industry. Im not saying anyone is a pedophile, what the fuck is wrong with you?

10+ Year Old Account
    My arugment is

Ireland is having a booming tech industry. Im not saying anyone is a pedophile, what the fuck is wrong with you?
    You said the Irish are all paedophiles.

I will quote you saying it right after you quote me showing the arguments you claim I am making - or basically never, as you are making up those claims.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well Ireland is a tech center, not the UK.
    I think they are both tech centers compared to 90% of the world. When I think European tech I also think Germany and Netherlands, but I guess it depends on what metrics you are using. Venture capital, tech patents, successful startups, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I think they are both tech centers compared to 90% of the world. When I think European tech I also think Germany and Netherlands, but I guess it depends on what metrics you are using. Venture capital, tech patents, successful startups, etc.
    Ireland has a lot of great press around it right now. I have not heard such about the UK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    His criteria rules out the US and Japan as tech centres.

10+ Year Old Account
    His criteria rules out the US and Japan as tech centres.
    Your criteria says US only , no where else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your criteria says US only , no where else.
    I never gave any criteria, so once again you are claiming that the Irish are all paedophiles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never gave any criteria, so once again you are claiming that the Irish are all paedophiles.
    Then why argue if you have nothing.

I am not saying anyone is a pedophile. What is seriously wrong with you?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was disproving your ignorant claim, not putting forward one of my own.

I am not saying anyone is a pedophile. What is seriously wrong with you?
    And I am not making the claims you say I am, yet you keep saying I am. So how come it is okay for you to lie about what I have said, but when I lie about what you have said it suddenly becomes an issue? A tad inconsistent on your part.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was disproving your ignorant claim, not putting forward one of my own.

And I am not making the claims you say I am, yet you keep saying I am. So how come it is okay for you to lie about what I have said, but when I lie about what you have said it suddenly becomes an issue? A tad inconsistent on your part.
    Why are you saying people are pedophiles?

Because you have less, and knowledge is about proving things wrong first and foremost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Because you have less, and knowledge is about proving things wrong first and foremost.
    I said Ireland is doing great, its a booming tech sector, sue me.