Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Sounds more like you dont have vigor to me. Theres no reason to have anything but that to level up. Theres no way to be energy starved while farming with that. Get a 5 point rupture on it first.
    Yeah was running with deeper strat. I'll switch to Vigor.

Still can't decide between Sub and Assas tbh. But for that matter I still can't decide between Warrior (like both Fury and Arms) or even Enhancement Shaman....

Devs are making it difficult to pick a main this expansion which I suppose is a good thing that so many classes are fun again

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Yeah was running with deeper strat. I'll switch to Vigor.

Still can't decide between Sub and Assas tbh. But for that matter I still can't decide between Warrior (like both Fury and Arms) or even Enhancement Shaman....

Devs are making it difficult to pick a main this expansion which I suppose is a good thing that so many classes are fun again
    Leveling as an assassin you can pick Marked/Vigor/Elaborate Planning/Thugge/Nightstalker and just roll over any non-elite mob you see with very little downtime.

MfD a target in stealth, hit him with a 5 CP Nightstalker Rupture, Garrote, spam Mutilate, Envenom, target's dead, repeat on the next mob immediately because MfD and Garrote reset on target death.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Leveling as an assassin you can pick Marked/Vigor/Elaborate Planning/Thugge/Nightstalker and just roll over any non-elite mob you see with very little downtime.

MfD a target in stealth, hit him with a 5 CP Nightstalker Rupture, Garrote, spam Mutilate, Envenom, target's dead, repeat on the next mob immediately because MfD and Garrote reset on target death.
    Will this be successful on elite mobs as well?

Probably not, it's all about front-loaded burst and largely works because MfD and Garrotes CDs reset on kill.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Probably not, it's all about front-loaded burst and largely works because MfD and Garrotes CDs reset on kill.
    What would you recommend to kill elites while questing? They drop me pretty damn fast

Deleted
    Hello,

Dont know if its the correct place to ask but
    could someone pls give a short advice to the prepatch
    talents and maybe a short priority list

Sry if this was discussed before, ive read through the posts but they are all about legion
    even in the "prepatch raiding thread"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yourargumentisinvalid View Post
    Hello,

Dont know if its the correct place to ask but
    could someone pls give a short advice to the prepatch
    talents and maybe a short priority list

Sry if this was discussed before, ive read through the posts but they are all about legion
    even in the "prepatch raiding thread"
    you didn't search realy hard...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...egion-PrePatch

everything is in the OP link.

for rotation its prty much WoD 2.0 you should be able to figure it out

Deleted
    Hello. I've been reading around for a while but i still can't find what's the best stat priority for T19 (not pre-patch). Could anyone help me out please? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kylolzz View Post
    Hello. I've been reading around for a while but i still can't find what's the best stat priority for T19 (not pre-patch). Could anyone help me out please? Thanks
    To early. Still almost 2 months of changes and tuning to come.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    you didn't search realy hard

2029103-Simulationcraft-results-for-7-0-Legion-PrePatch

everything is in the OP link.

for rotation its prty much WoD 2.0 you should be able to figure it out
    Trinkets are in -> check
    Secstat weights are in -> check
    Talents are only shown as numbers to me-> ???

Rotation 2.0 ( dispatch gone) so keep rupture Up and mutilate evenom + waving in Vendetta till death

Thats all? Dont think so

Quote Originally Posted by Kylolzz View Post
    atm it seems to be versa~crit>>>>>haste>mastery

but that might change

Rotation 2.0 ( dispatch gone) so keep rupture Up and mutilate evenom + waving in Vendetta till death

Thats all? Dont think so
    1. look on your talent tree and count from left to right so for example 1111111 means you put all your points on the left etc

2. you also keep hemo and garrote up and make the most out of every exsanguinate(till you have to switch to agonizing)
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-07-18 at 09:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trinkets are in -> check
    Secstat weights are in -> check

Thats all? Dont think so
    numbers mean what talent in the row from left to right 3110131 = hemo/nightstalker/DS/thuggee/exang/venom rush

for rotation that's it, you want to exang with full rupture/garotte/hemo buff and vendetta up. Rest is mut into rupture when it's not up and envenom and garotte of cd

edit

somone faster than me

Quote Originally Posted by PeopleReady View Post
    What would you recommend to kill elites while questing? They drop me pretty damn fast
    Jorach. He's hilariously OP.

Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    Jorach. He's hilariously OP.
    yup, jorach ravenholdt will be your best friend the entire expac

Does someone have any numbers or an idea how is the AoE rotation going to work? I'm guessing we're going to have to use rupture with 3 targets or less, while using muti as primary CP builder. But what about situations with 3+ targets? Do we switch to FoK as CP builder and CT as a finisher or something else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCrispin View Post
    Does someone have any numbers or an idea how is the AoE rotation going to work? I'm guessing we're going to have to use rupture with 3 targets or less, while using muti as primary CP builder. But what about situations with 3+ targets? Do we switch to FoK as CP builder and CT as a finisher or something else?
    Tap Rupture, go with for 3+ and maintain Rupture, squeeze an Envenom in if possible, so nothing really changes ^^

Edit: Crimson Tempest is gone

Is there by any chance a discord for rogues? Also would it be viable to go 4set HFC in prepatch or just 2 set?

Deleted
    Is Human going to be best race for Rogue?

Quote Originally Posted by LordCrispin View Post
    Fok + rupture spam. CT is no more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Texdawg View Post
    Is Human going to be best race for Rogue?
    Human racial only gets you out of stuns now. I'm going back to undead. So either way, you have to have an on use trinket to break you out of most things and cause a 30s internal cd to either use racial or pvp trinket. Whichever you use first
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel