Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapanese View Post
    "You can save sets and apply them to all specs or just a specific spec, causing your transmog to change with your spec."

How i can do it?? Search for it since PTR start :x
    The little arrow at the bottom of the window near the save button IIRC

Those screenshots (while the comparison is nice) are a bit out of date
    A few options were added back (Auto self cast, Loot under mouse, Chat style)

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Yes you can. Stop shitposting.
    But no in the enchant tab! I dont get it why not... 4 pages, not alphabetical sorted.

Can wargame sets be transmogged next patch?

Quote Originally Posted by woonieq View Post
    You can't search by name in the appearances tab.
    uh do you even play on the beta? you CAN search by name in the appearance tab...

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Yeh, I agree this is dumb. I often swapped between hat/no hat through out a raid. It was fun for me.

I mean, why do I have to go see some space mummy to get permission to take off or put on my hat?

They need to put this option into the UI somehow.
    Did they break the Show:
    /run ShowHelm(true)
    /run ShowHelm(false)

Macro?

Why can't you make two appearances one showing the hat and another not showing the hat and just switch in raid? Or does that not work. At work so can't test.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Why can't you make two appearances one showing the hat and another not showing the hat and just switch in raid? Or does that not work. At work so can't test.
    i think you can, but you need to go back to the Xmog npc to swap, so its a moot point

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    +1 to that.

I also don't understand why runspeed isn't on the simplified stat screen either.
    Yea, runspeed is something I like to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix View Post
    I really don't like the fact that you will now get the item's skin despite ability to sell it.. That will greatly devalue the skins as any rare item can now be passed on an infinite amount of times. But I guess that's the direction WoW been heading in for a while - cool stuff for everybody.
    Pretty sure you gota equip it so it gets added to the wardrobe

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Yeh, I agree this is dumb. I often swapped between hat/no hat through out a raid. It was fun for me.

I mean, why do I have to go see some space mummy to get permission to take off or put on my hat?

They need to put this option into the UI somehow.
    you -can- put your hat on or take it off. You need to visit the space mummy to magically look like the hat that you're actually wearing is not there.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Any of these commands can be placed after /console actioncam"

Omg! How can an unsupported, hidden camera function be the intended way to watch the artwork?!

Could they just stop the bullshit and sort out the camera distance already?

Quote Originally Posted by Phazeblade View Post
    i think you can, but you need to go back to the Xmog npc to swap, so its a moot point
    Yup. You are correct and just tested the showhelm macro is broken too. Figures. Blizzard always manages to "break" something that didn't need to be broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syenite View Post
    Could they just stop the bullshit and sort out the camera distance already?
    They did. They changed it to what they want it to be, and they gave their reasons.

It's all of you who refuse to accept those reasons.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Just can't understand, why are they removing options from interface panel...

10+ Year Old Account
    So if a Warrior equips cloth does it add it to the collection pane or does an actual cloth wearer have to equip it?

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix View Post
    I really don't like the fact that you will now get the item's skin despite ability to sell it.. That will greatly devalue the skins as any rare item can now be passed on an infinite amount of times. But I guess that's the direction WoW been heading in for a while - cool stuff for everybody.
    When you loot an item that you can equip (e.g. Plate on a Paladin) you unlock the appearance. If you sell or equip it, you can no longer trade it to anyone else that was eligible, even if you buy it back. If you trade it, you no longer have the appearance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    So if a Warrior equips cloth does it add it to the collection pane or does an actual cloth wearer have to equip it?
    Has to be a cloth wearer. You only unlock appearances for what your main armor is.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Deleted

Thumbs down

I'm glad that cavern additional missions will be displayed at entrances. Maps and proffesions changes are also cool. Hide cloak and helmet at transmo station i can understand - there may be some technical difficulties.

But this...

[Here should be image of simplified Character Pane, which i cannot post yet, due to not posting anything until now]

This.

THIS.

Seriously?!

I can't help the feeling that Blizz is making each expansion for dumber and dumber people. OH NOES. TOO MANY STATS. ME NOT UNDERSTAND?! WHY IS DAT FOR? OH NOES TOO MANY SPELLZ. PLZ REMUV DEM. OH NOOOES! SO MANY OPTIONZZZ. ME LOST. Duh... It's also riddicoulus that you need Addon to show you something, which should be deafult. Camera distance change is also dumb idea. And less interface options.... wha... i don't even... Could this game BE even more simplified?!

Ugh... if there still will be same endgame PvE system: LFR>Normal>Heroic>Mythic, then I'm not coming back. Just kick one - LFR or Heroic, I don't care which. I have enough of repeating same content 4 times, just with harder mechanics. It's not Diablo. And even classic Diablo had 3! difficulties.

Yes, LFR is optional. But try not to do LFR and not be behind with your gear.

In the other hand... maybe it's better to finally say goodbye to 8 year addiction...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauko View Post
    Just can't understand, why are they removing options from interface panel...
    They didnt provide "reasons", they provided some self-contradictive rubbish. Even more so, what's with the arrogance of telling me how i enjoy a game?

I am still wondering what these blue lines on the minmap are supposed to tell me: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images.../minimap01.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    I am still wondering what these blue lines on the minmap are supposed to tell me: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images.../minimap01.jpg
    thats the new iteration of "mobs for quest X are in this area"