Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    I refuse to lynch jynx or danner today. Those are the worst options in my books. lynch somoen day 2 isnt massivly fucking up and outing themselves. Shit.
    Who do you want to lynch?

Deleted
    Those are the worst options in my books.
    And the best options in your books are?

10+ Year Old Account
    I refuse to lynch jynx or danner today. Those are the worst options in my books. lynch somoen day 2 isnt massivly fucking up and outing themselves. Shit.
    Why do you refuse to lynch them and who would you like to see lynched?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    see Blood picked up his posts briefly.
    oh thanks master!!! Im so glad I could please your stupidity!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian;41443849Other than [MENTION=1246354
    I'll post a question then to the lowest posters to try and get their involvement and some idea of their stance so far...

Fuck your question and fuck your play this game mr. " ER MAH GERD LOOK AT ME GUYS I'M POSTING TO GET OTHERS TO POST IM SO TOWN"

We should probably lynch BF.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Who do you want to lynch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    And the best options in your books are?
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Why do you refuse to lynch them and who would you like to see lynched?

I'm glad to see all you fluff your post counts with the same questions.

Vote: Crackleslap
    optimal bussing vote on catta,
    fake pressure voting
    general lack of commitment on any posts early game

all read skum.

Or perhaps not. I like that vote.

in before blood fox always manages to slip out of lynches.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh Blood Fox. I actually debated if I should even make this post to feed your trollness. (Hmm...maybe that's a good new nickname for you. Blood Fox the Mafia Troll)

Post #426 is probably your first actual contribution to the game so far. Congratuations! Would you like a cookie for all that effort?

Also, don't try to fluster me with ANTM gifs. Tyra only makes me smile because Tiffany had that speech coming.

You on the other hand just make me shake my head. Always so nasty. Always so gruff. Are you not getting enough Nude PM's from Uggor these days? is that what your problem is? The internet can help you with that!

You're full of swear words and low opinions of everyone else in the game and yet skate by without actually contributing much other than a "here's my vote now I'm going to hide"

And yet you still lament and wonder why people target you early in the game so often with Lynch attempts and NK's...

Gotta go now. I have other trolls on MMO-Champs that need attention too...

7+ Year Old Account
    Only theory I could think of is its likely a new player seeing they wouldn't know Cruelle hasn't played for a bit.
    Why would you pin blame on new players? Some of us have been around reading these games for a while. Kinda feels like defection away from a vet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    I also interacted with Shiro asking him about Catta numerous times, someone could be trying to set him up. Or it's a new person.
    I didn't really go after anyone, I made observations on Danner, Graeham and Senna but nothing out of the ordinary or I don't think so anyway.
    Who do you think is coming after you?
    @Cruelle Also intrigued by the PM. What exactly did it say? if you can share.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Woo! look at the 2 people watching my live stream!

Also I'm at about post 200, I should be done day one in the next hour and I will get that posted and then do day 2.

Sorry this taking so long, but reading every post and passing judgment is time consuming!

-Ninja dusts and vanishes again-
    I must be losing it to sit back and watch you cast judgement on all of us. Almost seems like a catholic thing to do, judging everyone as you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Why would you pin blame on new players? Some of us have been around reading these games for a while. Kinda feels like defection away from a vet.
    Because we have something akin to an unspoken rule even though we mention it at times. Normally D/N1 is off limits for targeting anyone who died D1/N1 the previous game or has not played in awhile. It is possible it was a vet who forgot Cruelle hasn't played recently but I think it would be more likely to be one of the new players.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because we have something akin to an unspoken rule even though we mention it at times. Normally D/N1 is off limits for targeting anyone who died D1/N1 the previous game or has not played in awhile. It is possible it was a vet who forgot Cruelle hasn't played recently but I think it would be more likely to be one of the new players.
    Fair enough. Ive been following since the pokemon game and see this unspoken rule is actually nice. Gives people time in the game. I know there have been a rare few times where the same person was killed D1/N1 or early, and that just sucks. Ill just go with, it wasnt me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Technically if Cruelle was targeted N1 but not dying until sometime on D3 the unwritten rule isn't being broken so I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss a more veteran player who would use that type of semantics if called out after the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically if Cruelle was targeted N1 but not dying until sometime on D3 the unwritten rule isn't being broken so I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss a more veteran player who would use that type of semantics if called out after the game.
    It's still a shit thing to do. To me it shows intention to kill on N1 which is what I find horrid about it.

Damn, can somebody get the trauma center on the phone? That post from Kryllian tore blood fox up one side and down the other, I'm not sure he can be stitched together again!

- - - Updated - - -

That said, I am going to vote blood fox

Oh Blood Fox. I actually debated if I should even make this post to feed your trollness. (Hmm...maybe that's a good new nickname for you. Blood Fox the Mafia Troll)
    Eh. I would have preferred that you put that effort into something more constructive.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I would like you to answer your own question, if you don't mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Eh. I would have preferred that you put that effort into something more constructive.
    Part of asking questions of others is to see how they respond to see how it aligns with your own opinions. I'll be happy to weigh in on that particular question after some of these non-participants join in the game. There's already enough from D1 and today for people to start basing their opinions on me. We have nothing of real substance from some people so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dethmourne View Post
    Damn, can somebody get the trauma center on the phone? That post from Kryllian tore blood fox up one side and down the other, I'm not sure he can be stitched together again!

- - - Updated - - -

That said, I am going to vote blood fox
    Gentle reminder to please put votes on a separate lines so I can be lazy when scanning posts for votes

Yes baws. Right away boss.

- - - Updated - - -

<3. Couldn't resist.

Part of asking questions of others is to see how they respond to see how it aligns with your own opinions. I'll be happy to weigh in on that particular question after some of these non-participants join in the game. There's already enough from D1 and today for people to start basing their opinions on me. We have nothing of real substance from some people so far.
    Fair enough.