Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    And do little to no damage while you desperately spam drain life to stay alive (which works pretty well, actually...).... right up until you get stunned/interrupted/knocked out of your Casting Circle and then explode like flash paper.
    Did you just suggest that Affliction needs to channel Drain Life to not die? Cuz...Affliction doesn't need to channel Drain Life to not die. Blizzard even gave Affliction Siphon Life back and then gave Affliction Siphon Life proc on Corruption, what are you playing at?

How to kite a melee... Hmmm..?? Just, focus on Ret paladins. Now you can kite melee ^_^

Just duel all the ret paladins you can find. Feelsgoodman.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Did you just suggest that Affliction needs to channel Drain Life to not die? Cuz...Affliction doesn't need to channel Drain Life to not die. Blizzard even gave Affliction Siphon Life back and then gave Affliction Siphon Life proc on Corruption, what are you playing at?
    Nothing. Go watch some actual gameplay. Siphon Life healing you for 10k when youre getting hit for 500k or more isnt helping shit. Go watch some videos - seriously. Afflock life stays hih when draining life... Then, the moment they stop, they go up like flash paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    On the forums a couple weeks ago someone said "If you don't want to fight a ret paladin, just walk away. He won't be able to catch you." lol
    Its kind of sad but true .. Ret need to blow ALL x3 CD's (snare / freedom / steed) just to catch some one .. if that some one gets away Retr is a free kite for like 30sec more .. both bubbles and the new shield can be purged/stolen .. steed can be CC'ed ..

ONLY silver lining is stun CD is reduced when you spend on attacks (meaning enemy has NO way of knowing when stun is up again) ..

Steed NEEDS to be base line like Prot

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Its kind of sad but true .. Ret need to blow ALL x3 CD's (snare / freedom / steed) just to catch some one .. if that some one gets away Retr is a free kite for like 30sec more .. both bubbles and the new shield can be purged/stolen .. steed can be CC'ed ..

ONLY silver lining is stun CD is reduced when you spend on attacks (meaning enemy has NO way of knowing when stun is up again) ..

Steed NEEDS to be base line like Prot

Damn thats just nuts--I didn't realize it was that bad, I just thought that person was being funny/exaggerating a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dpe View Post

- Monks have 3 rolls that remove snares
    - Warrior has 2 charges and multiple heroic leaps
    - Rogue has endless shadowsteps
    - Demon hunters mobility is ridiculous
    - DKs are now ranged(WTF?)
    The only really true part of this, if a warrior has 2 charges he has no stuns, sub is the only one with a port like that and it's dmg is awful because of it. Monk's don't spec for 3 rolls they have 2 and tiger lust. Monk's either way are overtuned mobility and sub is nerfed in other ways for it. Warriors are just stupid and so are dh's and dk's.

The real question is where are the nerfs to dmg like what sub got for it's mobility?

I have not read a lot of this post but I had something to add,

I feel like if they fixed the melees ability to 'run through' my toon and cancel my cast, it would go a long way to fixing things. I realize it's part of the caster skill cap to be able to spin around and still hit them, but sometimes latency can mess it up. Why not just make players 'solid' in pvp combat only ( would prevent human walls in cities to troll people )

Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    I have not read a lot of this post but I had something to add,

I feel like if they fixed the melees ability to 'run through' my toon and cancel my cast, it would go a long way to fixing things. I realize it's part of the caster skill cap to be able to spin around and still hit them, but sometimes latency can mess it up. Why not just make players 'solid' in pvp combat only ( would prevent human walls in cities to troll people )
    I am not quite sure whether you understand what is going on here. In case you didn't noticed, ranged are being completely fucked in the ass in Legion. Blizzard just tied hands and feet of ranged characters, throwed them on arena floor and said "go get them boiz" to their oh-so-special melee keyboard stompers. And you want to demand something being fixed in ranged's favor, seriously man?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    I am not quite sure whether you understand what is going on here. In case you didn't noticed, ranged are being completely fucked in the ass in Legion. Blizzard just tied hands and feet of ranged characters, throwed them on arena floor and said "go get them boiz" to their oh-so-special melee keyboard stompers. And you want to demand something being fixed in ranged's favor, seriously man?
    Yeah dead serious, and sarcasm / passive aggression are great ways to accomplish it and gain blizzards attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    Yeah dead serious, and sarcasm / passive aggression are great ways to accomplish it and gain blizzards attention.
    Unlike you, I know that MMO-C has nothing to do with getting devs attention. I've already gave all the feedback I could on this and lots of other topics via official channels. Devs obviously didn't give a flying fuck, so I guess in this particular question I am the minority here, like the big majority either plays melee or loves being fucked by melee.

So, I am just discussing this matter with players, nothing more.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Unlike you, I know that MMO-C has nothing to do with getting devs attention. I've already gave all the feedback I could on this and lots of other topics via official channels. Devs obviously didn't give a flying fuck, so I guess in this particular question I am the minority here, like the big majority either plays melee or loves being fucked by melee.

So, I am just discussing this matter with players, nothing more.
    cool. So was I. I post in beta forums where it matters too. Next time just keep scrolling if it pisses you off.
    Last edited by Nhiosis; 2016-07-18 at 10:22 PM.

Lol, are you even serious? Let me remind you how this happens, since it happens every expansion:

1. Alpha: "Hey guys its just alpha no need to freak out, everything will be fixed!"
    2. Beta: "Hey guys its just beta no need to freak out, everything will be fixed!"
    3. Prepatch: "Hey guys its just a prepatch, no need to freak out, everything will be fixed!"
    4. Release: "Hey guys we just released, no need to freak out they will fix everything in a future patches for sure!!"
    5. Final expansion's patch: "Hey guys, no need to freak out... they will certainly fix that in next expansion!"

Five steps of blizzdrone's denial.
    Obviously, with Legion being the 6th expansion, the curse of 5 steps will be broken and Blizzard will finally create the ultimate balance that will be the threshold for all future PvP games.

Play against me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Forget Kite, i can barely get a cast off in a BG as a Frost Mage with the amount of mobility and short interrupts melee have. Something has to give, either less melee mobility or give caster mobility back so we're on par with melee. This has probably been the most unfair pvp balance between casters and melee currently and honor talents won't change that.

Please tell me how one can't kite a retribution paladin? A ret literally stays at regular movement speed, has 1 freedom per 45 seconds and a talent for a 3 sec speed boost affected by snares.... Stop lumping all melees together. I love how you forgot to list us.