Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The only ekans I've gotten was from an egg. There was an Arbok near me once and I couldn't find it.

I've had Rattatas headbutt pokeballs away repeatedly though...
    Ugh, there are all over here. Just.. ekans for days. Rattata is actually rare here... but only for me apparently. I've caught two total.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Ugh, there are all over here. Just.. ekans for days. Rattata is actually rare here... but only for me apparently. I've caught two total.
    It's funny to think of, I've seen more snakes than field mice in my life where I live, yet there's Rattatas everywhere and no Ekans.

Also little to no Caterpie, but Weedles everywhere.

Everyone is complaining about getting Eevees in 10km eggs, and here I haven't caught any

I'll be so happy if I get one from an egg

It's funny to think of, I've seen more snakes than field mice in my life where I live, yet there's Rattatas everywhere and no Ekans.

Also little to no Caterpie, but Weedles everywhere.
    Those are pretty rare for me also.. the only "common" thing I catch a ton of is pidgey, I think. Unless nidoran/a are common as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Everyone is complaining about getting Eevees in 10km eggs, and here I haven't caught any

I'll be so happy if I get one from an egg
    I've caught 8 eevees in my neighborhood, with one or two walks a day.

Evolved one into a 900+ vaporeon today actually

I've caught 8 eevees in my neighborhood, with one or two walks a day.

Evolved one into a 900+ vaporeon today actually
    I saw one today in the car. First one. But I couldn't battle it :|

I WANT MY VAPOREON

I saw one today in the car. First one. But I couldn't battle it :|

I WANT MY VAPOREON
    tap that shit, it'll stay until you can stop and cap it!

Name it uh.. "Rainer" i think and it'll auto-pick vaporeon for the first one as well.

tap that shit, it'll stay until you can stop and cap it!

Name it uh.. "Rainer" i think and it'll auto-pick vaporeon for the first one as well.
    I tried, I really tried, we stopped right after and I went back, but couldn't find the bastard

I tried, I really tried, we stopped right after and I went back, but couldn't find the bastard
    Were you screaming its name?

If you weren't, that's why. Pokemon catching requires screaming the rare 'mons name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rattatas and Pideys where I live, but managed to just catch a low CP Pideot and Pinser just by staying in my house...I just hope I got the ??? Pinser before the game decided to stall out...

- - - Updated - - -

Once had a Sycther and Snorlax appear, but couldn't find them last night. I also think a ghastly was nearby as well...

Were you screaming its name?

If you weren't, that's why. Pokemon catching requires screaming the rare 'mons name.
    I got REALLY excited so yes I did :<

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Parrot View Post
    Rattatas and Pideys where I live, but managed to just catch a low CP Pideot and Pinser just by staying in my house...I just hope I got the ??? Pinser before the game decided to stall out...

- - - Updated - - -

Once had a Sycther and Snorlax appear, but couldn't find them last night. I also think a ghastly was nearby as well...
    People all over with Snorlax here, haven't even seen the shadow <.< bastards..

I got REALLY excited so yes I did :<
    You gotta yell louder!

I found a Rattata in my stairwell, was the first thing I caught!

10+ Year Old Account
    People all over with Snorlax here, haven't even seen the shadow <.< bastards..

You gotta yell louder!
    Yeah...I've seen the shadows of scyther and snorlax several times today, but fuck that shit if I have to park my vehicle in some random shady neighborhood full of Mexicans or ghetto blacks...I kind of value my life atm.

And FFS, what's with my fucking gimmick being stolen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    because you disappeared for like..3-5days. An i missed your quotes. So i posted in your stead

/kneel
    Not my fault I'm not like Mehman, who seems to live in the threads. Also, I blame Rich for giving his computer STD's and not being able to run the game.

*activate cloning powers and orders mini me's to fly me away*

- - - Updated - - -

Also, *imitating Mehman* who the fuck are you? Maanwel?

- - - Updated - - -

Managed to get Poke Go started again...that Pinsir that I managed to catch before the game stalled out turned out to have a 385 CP (will have to stalk the neighborhood behind mine to find more like that.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    *snip*
    So you threw a tirade because they did their job...?

My mom went up there afterwards, threatened them with the Sheriff's Department
    And then your mother threatened to call the sheriff? For what? That makes me laugh.

How did you notice so soon...
    Your name turns white in chat

Another name change, Maaanwell? I don't like it... I don't like change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make me go on a name change tirade
    Not our fault you can't stick to name...this is like the 4th one.

And I really should be sleeping atm before I start my shift tonight. So later to all. *clones self and punts little me's off cliff*

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    So you threw a tirade because they did their job...?

And then your mother threatened to call the sheriff? For what? That makes me laugh.
    For allowing me to buy games for minors. If it's such a big deal to him, why not bring the police into it? I go there all the time to buy games for my little brother, and he's with me all the time. Half the games are M rated. If the guy was doing his job, he would have sold me the game. I'm no god damn minor. It's not like I care anyways because DIGITALMASTERRACE. They'll run out of business eventually.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is the exact reason I named the one Zubat I'm keeping "Cunt"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    For allowing me to buy games for minors. If it's such a big deal to him, why not bring the police into it? I go there all the time to buy games for my little brother, and he's with me all the time. Half the games are M rated. If the guy was doing his job, he would have sold me the game. I'm no god damn minor. It's not like I care anyways because DIGITALMASTERRACE. They'll run out of business eventually.
    Well I mean it's the same concept as buying cigarettes/alcohol for minors. You aren't allowed to do it, and you got checked (eventually). I'm surprised you got away with it for as long as you did.
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!