Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Are you planning an attack?
    No, it's a tongue in cheek comment on that they're a Trump supporter and looking forward to getting rid of all the immigrants.

Or they're what you can tell they are from prior posting, and simply a Jaylock, which is the non-bannable term for what I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out, so I'd just leave them be if I were you. Once you stop replying they'll find another post to Jaylock on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Or has it made it worse for BLM movement. Seems kind of counter-productive what has gone on recently. If I was a cop I would be super paranoid now, but thats just me. Are things going to get worse before they get better? I really hate seeing people doing their jobs get killed..even though they signed up for it.
    They've felt like targets for decades. Worst fucking job ever. YOu dont know if your next day at work might be the day you die. I bet that makes them all feel wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    In a world where you apparently have to go back nearly 20 years to find a stray example of a white terrorist attack against a government building, with anti-government sentiment. You still want to go ahead and compare that to the more frequent Islamic terrorism against civilians, with religion being the main motivation?
    How many massive bombings do you think there have been on U.S. soil in the last 20 years? Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard... "not many" will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    No, it's a tongue in cheek comment on that they're a Trump supporter and looking forward to getting rid of all the immigrants.
    I don't support Trump or Clinton. I'd rather have Obama as a permanent President. He's the best one this country will -ever- have. People are already starting to waking up and realizing what they had.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockndrop View Post
    Men are more likely to commit an aggressive act. How many times do you hear of female bank robbers? Female murders with weapons? Women are more likely to kill their kids and husbands. Not strangers. Being a Meninist doesn't help here.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1815198
    There is video evidence of it, yet miraculously, A not guilty verdict.
    The fact is, the justice system has a clear bias against men - this is a fact, every single black man would gain more by becoming a black female than by becoming a white man.
    Also, Males are shot at ratios that are like 150:1 for females - Are men 100000000000000000000000% more likely to be 'aggressive'?
    In short, if you care at all about this issue, the problem is clearly sex, not race.

Black lives matter is targeting the area that needs to be improved.
    But it doesn't.
    Black community relations with law enforcement, the war on drugs, and police use of excessive force. To be fair though if you're really in Europe you wouldn't really understand black lives matter since your countries are much more homogeneous with that changing more recently from the refugee crisis in the middle east. (Not that there aren't african and descendants of africans there just in a much smaller degree)
    This has nothing to do with that, this has to do with empirical reality, and empirical reality clearly shows, that black men are NOT disproportionally shot, for being black.
    You say police don't look beyond race yet by a large majority white officers are the ones who have committed these controversial killings.
    white people make up like 55% of the population and and 60 something % of the adults - Any surprise that majority are responsible for the majority - Do you get maths?
    This is a racial issue. It needs to be fixed on both sides however how can a community call for help to get rid of drug dealers and gangs when the people who come to help can't be trusted?
    But it is not a fucking racial issue - That's the fucking thing:
    This paper explores racial differences in police use of force. On non-lethal uses of force, blacks and Hispanics are more than fifty percent more likely to experience some form of force in interactions with police. Adding controls that account for important context and civilian behavior reduces, but cannot fully explain, these disparities. On the most extreme use of force – officer-involved shootings – we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account. We argue that the patterns in the data are consistent with a model in which police officers are utility maximizers, a fraction of which have a preference for discrimination, who incur relatively high expected costs of officer-involved shootings.
    You said black lives matter is lying what's it lying about huh? You must remember Black lives matter is a loosely strung organization with some people saying stupid things claiming to be advocates.
    Its very core statement. - see the quote.
    Shooting innocents is wrong. If an officer needs to shoot someone unarmed that's a failure of the officer of deescalating the situation.
    That is true, and making the issue about racism instead of poor officer training does what? - change officer training to emphasise de-escalation? No, it adds pointless anti racism bullshit.
    Even if the cops are racist, the solution is still to emphasize de-escalation for gods sake.
    That is my issue with the BLM, they make an issue that is about something else about race, and thus hinders its solution, but even if it was about what they thought it was about, their solution (yelling racism) Still wouldn't fucking help!

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1815198
    There is video evidence of it, yet miraculously, A not guilty verdict.
    The fact is, the justice system has a clear bias against men - this is a fact, every single black man would gain more by becoming a black female than by becoming a white man.
    Also, Males are shot at ratios that are like 150:1 for females - Are men 100000000000000000000000% more likely to be 'aggressive'?
    In short, if you care at all about this issue, the problem is clearly sex, not race.

But it doesn't.

This has nothing to do with that, this has to do with empirical reality, and empirical reality clearly shows, that black men are NOT disproportionally shot, for being black.

white people make up like 55% of the population and and 60 something % of the adults - Any surprise that majority are responsible for the majority - Do you get maths?

But it is not a fucking racial issue - That's the fucking thing:

Its very core statement. - see the quote.

That is true, and making the issue about racism instead of poor officer training does what? - change officer training to emphasise de-escalation? No, it adds pointless anti racism bullshit.
    Even if the cops are racist, the solution is still to emphasize de-escalation for gods sake.
    That is my issue with the BLM, they make an issue that is about something else about race, and thus hinders its solution, but even if it was about what they thought it was about, their solution (yelling racism) Still wouldn't fucking help!
    So sick of people saying this. The media will display anything to keep things ralled up. They want violence because it gives them $$$.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ain't even going to finish reading the first post.

BLM is a hate group. Fuck BLM and anyone who associates themselves with it. Black Lives don't even matter to black lives matter.

When you make up 13% of the US population and commit nearly half the murders in america, I'd treat you like shit to protect myself too. People always quick to criticize a cop but i don't see none of yall lining up to get a badge so you can get shot trying to tell someone their tail light is out.

today's generation knows how to bitch and use social media but if they were as good at being the change they wanted as they were about bitching about how lonely they are on fb and playing pokemon go, police corruption probably wouldn't be a problem because all of our cruisers would be crashed into stop signs and houses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    How many massive bombings do you think there have been on U.S. soil in the last 20 years? Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard... "not many" will suffice.
    If you want to use "only bombings count as terrorism" to show that whites are as bad as Muslims, be my guest.

The media are the ones who influence violence amongst both racial groups. We have Fox news commonly saying that BLM is a "terrorist organization". USA, how dumb have you gotten? The real terorrism out there is ISIS whom is growing with power everyday. Those people are the real terorrists and they need to be taken out.

If you want to use "only bombings count as terrorism" to show that whites are as bad as Muslims, be my guest.
    Where did I say that? I was responding to a comment that stated, "white people don't blow things up." It was a idiotic comment. Almost as idiotic as the claim that Muslims are more violent than whites in the country after you previously limited the timeline.
    Last edited by Matchles; 2016-07-18 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    So you're telling me Black Lives Matter was created for nothing? You're telling me that Alton Sterling was killed for a reason? You're telling me Black people, who have been enslaved and oppressed since their freedom, whom the media label as thugs, uneducated, lazy people, running from the police, etc, etc - would most likely not be racially motivated shot by Police? No. This is racism and it will get worse.
    Oh lord, stop just stop.

I'm not a slave owner and there are no more slaves. I'm tired of hearing excuses for peoples lack of personal accountability. BLM was created because a select minority believes that they should be held to a separate standard as everyone else. Generally speaking, unless you are a criminal, or resisting arrest, you have no reason to fear the cops.

Studies have shown over and over again that there is NOT a discrepancy in the way police handle those of different races, but when you have 12.3% of the population committing over 50% of the violent crime in the nation, yes there will be more Black men engaged by the police, duh.

The police were called on Alton Sterling because he was threating people with a gun. He resisted arrest and was found to have a gun in his pocket..illegally.

Alton Sterling was also a career violent criminal with convictions for Battery, Aggravated Battery, Child molestation, robbery, and selling drugs. The only fault I see here regarding out law enforcement system, is that he wasn't already in prison for his numerous violent crimes.

- - - Updated - - -

So all blacks act the same? I guess all whites are racist and serial killers then. See how absurd that sounds?

- - - Updated - - -

More police will get killed unless we stop this brutually against blacks and muslims. End of story.
    Again, 12.3% of the population, and over 50% of murders......and those are just the ones prosecuted, in Chicago, 75% of the murders haven't even been investigated, let alone criminal prosecuted.

- - - Updated - - -

Another solution: Reduce the US population, I won't get into any details but thank god thats going to happen soon and I yearn for the moment.
    Advocating some sort of genocide?

And people think im blood thirsty, sheesh

- - - Updated - - -

I don't support Trump or Clinton. I'd rather have Obama as a permanent President. He's the best one this country will -ever- have. People are already starting to waking up and realizing what they had.
    Sorry, Obama is no Kennedy...or Eisenhower, or even Nixon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Or police just stop policing for 2 weeks in certain areas and the ones that live there can compare if they liked anarchy or the way it was before. If they didn't like anarchy they should just shut up about police being racist and get a job.
    What an effective way to prove a point. A nice little police strike/protest movement. GOLD STAR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.

Deleted
    So sick of people saying this. The media will display anything to keep things ralled up. They want violence because it gives them $$$.
    They are also very keen on racism, its a black and white issue (Heh) instead of something complicated like, safety/Liberty, or having to be anti cop (also known as trying to reform them)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Where did I say that? I was responding to a comment that stated, "white people don't blow things up." It was a idiotic comment. Almost as idiotic as the claim that Muslims are more violent than whites in the country after you previously limited the timeline to 20 years.
    Because it was quite obviously meant as a comparison between terrorism rates. Just like his last sentence was a reference to the different crime rates between races, not just a particular example of it.

Also, if you can't see why one would have to limit the time-frame in order to make a valid comparison, it's kind of hopeless.

10+ Year Old Account
    When BLM gets it together they will have my support. As it is the entire movement seems to be its own worst enemy. Police need more accountability, there is no denying that. At the same time there are better ways to get that than attacking the people who are there to protect and serve us. Yes there are some bad eggs, but most cops are good people. I would like to see BLM be more DR. Martian Luther King and less Black Panthers. Trying to find a more peaceful solution will always net better results and violence in the long run.

my 2c

Deleted
    or that the number of incidents is the valid metric, and not casualties.

Because it was quite obviously meant as a comparison between terrorism rates. Just like his last sentence was a reference to the different crime rates between races, not just a particular example of it.

Also, if you can't see why one would have to limit the time-frame in order to make a valid comparison, it's kind of hopeless.
    Ooo, please show me how it was "quite obviously meant as a comparison between terrorism rates."

Here is the direct quote:

White people don't blow things up or yell "allah akbar'
    Nor do white people deal as much drugs as the black.
    I'm sure you will be able to find the brilliant nuance in the statement that I somehow missed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    If the black community acted properly according to the rules, then cops wouldn't need to feel uncomfortable near anyone black.
    Same goes to the islamic culture, if you want to be seen as respectfull culture then actually be one.
    Because the "white culture" is always(!) respectfull lol. Ever been to south africa? :> Pretty fun being black there....

Racism is present in every country/race. Black people have been slaves till January 1, 1863...and it took more than 100 years for black people in the US to have somewhat equal terms with the "white culture". OBVIOUSLY there is still tension on both sides.

Does that mean all white people are bad? No not rly, just some of them are . Does it mean black people are bad? Again, not rly just some of them. I really think people tend to forget that "black equality" isn't around for that long time.

Deleted
    So you're telling me Black Lives Matter was created for nothing? You're telling me that Alton Sterling was killed for a reason? You're telling me Black people, who have been enslaved and oppressed since their freedom, whom the media label as thugs, uneducated, lazy people, running from the police, etc, etc - would most likely not be racially motivated shot by Police? No. This is racism and it will get worse.
    BLM might've been created with good intention, but currently it's being used to push a racist and divisive agenda, causing some people at the top to profit from it. Black people, who have been enslaved and oppressed since their freedom - Jesus christ, could you get any more hyperbolic and dramatic?

I don't know what media you're watching, but the msm has quite the experience with labeling criminals as "good guys who were getting their life together", "he was a good boy in school", while showing baby pictures and shit instead of reporting how often that person got in trouble with the law, or how many shirtless "gangster" selfies with money, drugs, and/or cash he had on his Facebook.

On your last points; It's not the media that labels them, they themselves further propagate those stereotypes. Fix the aversion for education within the black community and they'll stop being called uneducated. Fix the attitude against cops, which tends to result in running away or resisting arrest, and they'll stop being portrayed that way.

Again, it's the typical "blacks don't do anything wrong" argument while it's still clearly their own actions and responsibilities.
    Last edited by mmocc260283a87; 2016-07-18 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayoma View Post
    Because the "white culture" is always(!) respectfull lol. Ever been to south africa? :> Pretty fun being black there....

Racism is present in every country/race. Black people have been slaves till January 1, 1863...and it took more than 100 years for black people in the US to have somewhat equal terms with the "white culture". OBVIOUSLY there is still tension on both sides.

Does that mean all white people are bad? No not rly, just some of them are . Does it mean black people are bad? Again, not rly just some of them. I really think people tend to forget that "black equality" isn't around for that long time.
    While most of this is true, we do need to stop using the past as justification for things. If we don't, it's an endless cycle. Things need to change on both sides, but that's the key part.. change on BOTH sides. Currently you're labeled as a racist if you try to put ANY blame on the black community.. all roads of bad HAVE to lead to white people, and that's not right. Doesn't excuse a thing, but for things to get better, all sides have to work together.