Page 1 of 2
LastLast

A canadian shooting/terrorism case showing how ''insanity'' is actually problematic..

to either prove or disprove.

In 2012 , a English-speaking Québécois, Richard Henri Bain, attempted to shot the newly elected PM, Pauline Marois, a separatist/nationalist.

That would sound like an obvious case of terrorism or at least politically motivated murder. Yet, as Bain is the rare bird that was taken alive, he have proven abundantly that 1)political/religious/ethnic/linguistic (we are in Québec...) motivations can go hand in hand with 2)genuine mental health problems :

In addition to attacking the PM without wearing any pants (him, not the PM) and/or asking repeatedly to have a certain Christ, Jesus as a lawyer (the said lawyer apparently did not made a Perry Mason of himself), Bain did the following things before shooting the PM

-Buying a doomsday shack....
    -Spent over 900 000$ in military grade vehicles, weapons, survival gear and lap dances because of fear of social collapse thanks to the H1N1 (the exact repartition between jugs and ammo is unclear)
    -taking six different anti-depressive.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2831136/ri...ht-from-wrong/
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-07-18 at 10:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    -Spent over 900 000$ in military grade vehicles, weapons, survival gear and lap dances...
    One of these things is not like the others.

Hence the italics. But spending 500 000 dollars in lap dances, while perfectly legal would at least point toward compulsive behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Well you need the Vehicle to get to the strip club so it's not that. Who knows what's lurking in a lap dancers vajayjay so the survival gear seems appropriate. So it's weapons right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hence the italics. But spending 500 000 dollars in lap dances, while perfectly legal would at least point toward compulsive behavior.
    Or a man that really likes lap dances.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Well you need the Vehicle to get to the strip club so it's not that. Who knows what's lurking in a lap dancers vajayjay so the survival gear seems appropriate. So it's weapons right?
    Weapon might be a euphemism.

Weapon might be a euphemism.
    Good lord man that's a good point!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Good lord man that's a good point!
    Remarkably that is what the lap dancers always say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You should watch more Bear Grylls. Lap dances stimulate arousal, which can give you an erection and ward off a need to urinate, which will help keep you hydrated by allowing more water to be removed from your urine. Strippers are an essential part of any survivalist's toolkit.
    Then you get home from your weekend hiking, feeling knackered, go to sleep and then three weeks later you remember that you forgot to unpack your rucksack and hey presto another dead stripper in your garage.

Remarkably that is what the lap dancers always say.
    O_O

10/10. Where's the upvote function?

Did they ask him why he wasn't wearing pants?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Did they ask him why he wasn't wearing pants?
    He comes from the same country as Jayburner some other posters on here whose names I will not mention, I think that sort of thing is quite normal up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Tennisace

EXPLAIN THIS MADNESS!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    @Tennisace

EXPLAIN THIS MADNESS!!!!!
    Are you trying to induce a stroke?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    Are you trying to induce a stroke?!
    i loled for real reading this

The idea, btw, is that ''he is nuts'' is not an excuse/a cover. You can be both with mental health problems and a terrorist.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    to either prove or disprove.

In 2012 , a English-speaking Québécois, Richard Henri Bain, attempted to shot the newly elected PM, Pauline Marois, a separatist/nationalist.

That would sound like an obvious case of terrorism or at least politically motivated murder. Yet, as Bain is the rare bird that was taken alive, he have proven abundantly that 1)political/religious/ethnic/linguistic (we are in Québec...) motivations can go hand in hand with 2)genuine mental health problems :

In addition to attacking the PM without wearing any pants (him, not the PM) and/or asking repeatedly to have a certain Christ, Jesus as a lawyer (the said lawyer apparently did not made a Perry Mason of himself), Bain did the following things before shooting the PM

-Buying a doomsday shack....
    -Spent over 900 000$ in military grade vehicles, weapons, survival gear and lap dances because of fear of social collapse thanks to the H1N1 (the exact repartition between jugs and ammo is unclear)
    -taking six different anti-depressive.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2831136/ri...ht-from-wrong/

I know I'm going to catch flack from some people for this, but I have always considered religion as a way to control the weak minded.

I guess the lap dances were to alleviate the mental stress associated with paranoia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    I know I'm going to catch flack from some people for this, but I have always considered religion as a way to control the weak minded.
    Comrade Marx! It has been some time, why you do not write?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I guess the lap dances were to alleviate the mental stress associated with paranoia
    Once again, the idea is not that lap dances are illegal or even immoral for that matter, but that the guy had clearly compulsive behavior. If someone went 500 times in row see Zootopia that would be not illegal but a sign of compulsion...and/or to lock the cat inside if you are his neighbor.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Comrade Marx! It has been some time, why you do not write?
    ? Not sure I get what you are trying to say here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    ? Not sure I get what you are trying to say here.
    Karl Marx espoused religion as the opiate of the masses.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.