What level will Demon Hunters start at?

Title says it all! So what do you think?

They start at 98

Why would they start that high?

Quote Originally Posted by Baruphon View Post
    Why would they start that high?
    Because they do.

we've known for months that they start at 98, aint no speculation to be had here friend

They are a hero class.
    They start at 98.

Been known since November when alpha started.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

You were told they started at 98 when you asked in a thread a month ago.

Have you been living under a rock? Also you could have just typed the name of this thread into google to find out..

98, but the quests of the intro experience will take you to 100. Unlike other classes though, demon hunters don't have their full list of talents by level 100. They access a new talent row every 2 levels up to 110.

Get ready for a lot of these type of questions in trade chat tomorrow. People really hate reading and looking things up prior to them happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Get ready for a lot of these type of questions in trade chat tomorrow. People really hate reading and looking things up prior to them happening.
    Tomorrow I would expect people to just be asking "Hey I preordered where's my Demon Hunter?"

Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    Tomorrow I would expect people to just be asking "Hey I preordered where's my Demon Hunter?"
    A little birdy told me that you have to kill Illidan in precisely 7 minutes and 6 seconds AND he has to drop a Warglaive then your DH will be unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    A little birdy told me that you have to kill Illidan in precisely 7 minutes and 6 seconds AND he has to drop a Warglaive then your DH will be unlocked
    You're half-right. He has to drop both glaives (main and off-hand) at the same time, as well as his blindfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    its funny because this is still my first instinct to ask yet in this age of internet you can find stuff so much faster just by googling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You're half-right. He has to drop both glaives (main and off-hand) at the same time, as well as his blindfold.
    well i know what I'm doing Wednesday!

The question has been answered and we've devolved to sarcasm.... I think it's time to close this thread.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."