Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Confessions of a Republican (part 2)

Same guy who did the one in 1964.

I wonder how deep the pool of cash is that he was given for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Same guy who did the one in 1964.

Hillary taking out an add calling anyone irresponsible or reckless after what the FBI concluded about her is pretty funny.

also, comments disabled, typical liberal afraid of any dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by boberino View Post
    Seriously hope you aren't implying that Republicans speaking against Trump were bought off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    Hillary taking out an add calling anyone irresponsible or reckless after what the FBI concluded about her is pretty funny.
    Trump's irresponsibility can potentially lead us into massive wars and even the end of America as a country. Clinton's has led us into massive off-topic forum arguments on a Warcraft website.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Seriously hope you aren't implying that Republicans speaking against Trump were bought off.
    I assume anyone asked to reprise a role in any political ad is well compensated.

I assume anyone asked to reprise a role in any political ad is well compensated.
    Which is pretty much normal and not worth commenting on, hence why I'm questioning your motives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    I am fascinated by the idea of building something and let someone else pay for it without them knowing.

So a guy who hasn't been a republican since 1964 is somehow relevant to anything?. BTW I doubt he was ever a republican with those beady eyes.

Lol, please. They found 4 maybe classified emails and GW Bush had how many? 22 million, was that the number? I don't even understand how that many emails are possible, I'm assuming some of them were mass distributed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    So a guy who hasn't been a republican since 1964 is somehow relevant to anything?. BTW I doubt he was ever a republican with those beady eyes.
    Ummm....what?

Thanks for convincing me to vote for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Trump's irresponsibility can potentially lead us into massive wars and even the end of America as a country. Clinton's has led us into massive off-topic forum arguments on a Warcraft website.
    Nice fearmongering bro. Bush was like 10x worse than Trump and Hillary and we managed to survive. Hell, the guy used made up words like recruitaments for fuck sake.
    Last edited by muto; 2016-07-19 at 03:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Lol, please. They found 4 maybe classified emails and GW Bush had how many? 22 million, was that the number? I don't even understand how that many emails are possible, I'm assuming some of them were mass distributed.

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm....what?
    Your arguing with trump supporters, this is their logic.

And this guy has always been a republican. He didn't vote for goldwater in 64 obviously, and won't vote for trump in 16, not surprising.

Many republicans are taking that route.

I mean, even if we were to argue that Republicans couldn't somehow have "beady eyes" lol, I mean...Trump?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-S...o-ns/photo.jpg

also, comments disabled, typical liberal afraid of any dissent.

No just dont need to allow the right wing drones that have no clue have the robots spam right wing nonsense like BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL you know liek they always rant on about.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Billy Boy gave him Monica for a night.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

And this guy has always been a republican. He didn't vote for goldwater in 64 obviously, and won't vote for trump in 16, not surprising.

Many republicans are taking that route.
    And for good reasons, but it is hilarious to watch the group of poorly informed rightwingers think Trump will save the country, when really all the problems they point towards have been created by the right wingers and the corporate GREED

I mean, even if we were to argue that Republicans couldn't somehow have "beady eyes" lol, I mean...Trump?

Trump has the beadiest eyes you've ever seen. He walks down the street and people tell him constantly, "you have the beadiest eyes." His eyes are so beady, let him tell you you've never seen beady eyes until you've seen his beady eyes. When Trump uses Trump's beady eyes, they're so skeptical and determined, they'll make your head spin.

This other guy's eyes, they aren't beady, they aren't even half as beady as Trump's beady eyes! What a loser!

-----------------------

On topic, there's a flash to his old recording around the 38 second mark. Like they practically videotaped over it and missed a frame. Need to get an AV intern on that, stat!

He looks beyond simple part loyalty, something I hope many do instead of blindly sticking with the RvD.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Beady eyes are small round eyes that are close together. Trump has slit eyes, not beady eyes.

So, there's a dude saying "don't vote Drumpf" and then it's sponsored by Hillary? Isn't that a waste of commercial ad space? You could have a photo of Hillary with her repeating "Vote me!" and it'd be more honest and probably more effective, too...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.