Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    its counter productive as hell. fighting fire with fire or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    I'm not primitive. I'm white.
    And yet the tendencies you are displaying are quite primitive. Distinguishing groups on immutable characteristics and separating them out as "the other" was a survival mechanism for small clans or tribes and really has no place in the first world.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Good thinking.....let's stop protecting a certain color of human beings and lets see how that goes. Do you honestly think every person who is black is a bad person? No....the few bad apples....as with the cops......are making them all look bad. So if you saw a burning building and saw an elderly black lady and an elderly white lady trapped on the same floor together calling for help....would you only save the white lady? If so you are a racist pig.
    A few bad apples? LOL, seriously LOL. You are right in saying not all of them are bad, like maybe 3 to 4 out of 10. As a fire fighter it's my job to save that ladies life, but if I wasn't, let's just say I wouldn't lift a finger to help someone who systemically blames me for all their problems, for slavery, and for saying my child is more privileged then theirs because I read to my kid before bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Or has it made it worse for BLM movement. Seems kind of counter-productive what has gone on recently. If I was a cop I would be super paranoid now, but thats just me. Are things going to get worse before they get better? I really hate seeing people doing their jobs get killed..even though they signed up for it.
    You are a disgusting parasite.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    This is from the big Black boogie man itself. BLM website.
    Thank you for proving my point. The acknowledge it in a quip, but refuse to talk about it, or try to solve that problem, fully not realizing that maybe police treat them worse not because they are racist but, shocker!, black people are a preponderance of criminals. But why fix their own issues when it's much easier to vilify the police.

Deleted
    http://blogs-images.forbes.com/niall...lice_Death.jpg

Do they feel their pain? No... They may have felt in the past when MORE OF THEM DID ACTUALLY DIE.
    The media just makes the usual fear mongering and OP drink the coolaid likes its life giving water.

No because the campaign against them is real

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    http://blogs-images.forbes.com/niall...lice_Death.jpg

Do they feel their pain? No... They may have felt in the past when MORE OF THEM DID ACTUALLY DIE.
    The media just makes the usual fear mongering and OP drink the coolaid likes its life giving water.
    And that graph dishonestly inflates the numbers. The numbers are for the number of police that died on duty. This is distinct from the number killed, as it includes things like 27 car crashes and 17 heart attacks.

The actual number killed in 2015 is 61, or 70 if you count 9/11 related illnesses.

They're at 42 or 43 so far this year.
    Last edited by Masark; 2016-07-19 at 06:16 AM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    And that graph dishonestly inflates the numbers. The numbers are for the number of police that died on duty. This is distinct from the number killed, as it includes things like 27 car crashes and 17 heart attacks.

The actual number killed in 2015 is 61, or 70 if you count 9/11 related illnesses.

They're at 42 or 43 so far this year.
    My point still stands. US cops had it worse in the past. They dont feel the pain of BLM which is artificially manufactured in the first place.

Deleted
    If anything they're starting to feel resentment.

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    I think the cops should just stop patrolling black neighbourhood. They don't want them fine let see what happens
    Then it would mean that they need to arrest white people to reach their quotes, we can't have that now can we.

Quote Originally Posted by Holycloud View Post
    BLM has been both productive and counterproductive. End thread.
    Mostly counter productive

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Another solution: Reduce the US population, I won't get into any details but thank god thats going to happen soon and I yearn for the moment.

Infracted - Advocating for mass murder is not acceptable here
    I'd like this get this Infraction removed because -no where- on this forum or this post did I advocate or mention anything for Mass Murder.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd like this get this Infraction removed because -no where- on this forum or this post did I advocate or mention anything for Mass Murder.
    "reduce the US population"
    and how in hells sake should someone do that without killing a massive amount of people?

Formerly known as Arafal

fuck blm if i was the police id stop policing their neighborhoods js
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    "reduce the US population"
    and how in hells sake should someone do that without killing a massive amount of people?
    Its called immigration because whom would stay in a country where Trump is President? But of course i didn't say that because it might've rilled up some people

7+ Year Old Account
    Its called immigration because whom would stay in a country where Trump is President? But of course i didn't say that because it might've rilled up some people
    we talk about murica, everything is easy in murica with the right amount of money.
    and by the amount of donald duck supporters i see, ye, i doubt many would just go away.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    we talk about murica, everything is easy in murica with the right amount of money.
    and by the amount of donald duck supporters i see, ye, i doubt many would just go away.
    Trump dislikes most minorities in America and the people I've been speaking to, they'd say they'd move to Canada or Mexico.

Trump dislikes most minorities in America and the people I've been speaking to, they'd say they'd move to Canada or Mexico.
    why surround yourself with a bunch of liars and idiots?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Guns
    /10char

Look at the chart and source material. Its sad that actually the U.S. is the only "industrialized" country that has cities listed. Most are Latin America. Guns, gangs and drugs are the common place of all them.

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/m...the-world.html
    lmao shon in his ignorance thinks mexico is not an industrialized nation. also take a look at that list, its either mexicans or blacks in those cities... think about it

Here is a great post from user "BoredMehWhatever" from Reddit:

he thing that most people are angry about and it isn't expressed properly a lot of the time, is that the entire police mentality when responding to calls has got to change.
    The police's theory for handling any type of possibly violent or explosive situation has been almost exclusively to dominate it with force of action, excessive vulgarity, angry screamed intimidating orders, often from multiple cops at once so you can barely process it, and overwhelming almost malicious force with the idea that anyone involved will be so terrified that they'll submit right away, then you cuff everyone up, and then you calm down and ask questions and figure out what's going on and handle it from there.
    The problem with this mentality is that it causing situations where both the citizens the cops are policing, and the cops, are getting huge shots of adrenaline, getting scared, and making mistakes or bad decisions because the whole energy level has been raised so high that you get people that can't handle it anymore and need to do something and then shit like this happens.
    They're injecting so much adrenaline and tension into situations that they're causing violence due to it. And basically everyone can see this.
    Then, even when a clear mistake does happen, they still don't turn on their brains, and help anyone, they just started multi-cuffing completely calm or injured people because one time in America in some other situation some cop got hurt, so now they just have to do that 100.0% of the time, considering nothing, because someone idiot told them to do that. Maybe some of that's even society's fault because in an attempt to try to make cops be perfect in every situation we're kind of asking them to turn off any kind of judgment but that's maybe another issue, how society fails cops. That's the other side of the coin.
    Not to mention these fucking police unions have politicians by the balls and you fucking can't change anything because they're too entrenched. You can't overhaul these organizations and turn them into a different, better kind of police, because even though they're civil servants somehow we have to fight tooth and nail to make any changes to our own society when it comes to police. Rather than organizations serving us, they've become a weird fraternity that's vying against the interests of the people for their own benefit and treating everybody like children like we don't know "what it's like out there." Essentially, the cops as a political force and their fucking absurd unions are dictating how policing should be accomplished against the wishes of a large number of Americans because they're not looking to change. They lie, and twist, they have this whole jargon language they use to do it in that makes it sound very professional, and they're vindictive toward anyone that tries to change them especially from the inside. We're stuck with organizations formed by fucking city bosses and shit during the immigration waves of the turn of the 20th century.
    And everyone sees this. It's a dirty job, but that doesn't excuse having so many dirty people doing it. Far too many under-30 have some kind of "asshole cop" story where a cop was just a complete raging asshole for seemingly no reason. That matters. The transformation of police into "Mr. Rogers good guys" that you could go to for help, to angry, bitter, foul mouthed, violent, scary assholes is a huge deal and I watched that happen as I grew up. My father and mother told me I could always to a cop for help, and now I would never go to a cop for help.
    And that's turning a shit-load of people against them that they're acting like they get to dictate to the citizens how they should be policed, rather than the other way around.
    - - - Updated - - -

Key point:

And that's turning a shit-load of people against them that they're acting like they get to dictate to the citizens how they should be policed, rather than the other way around.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **