Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I'll save you the time, Trump deals with each issue leveled against him the same, "go fuck yourself".

It's pretty much the correct response. The media and others try and take issue with the most asinine crap. It's either this speech trying to claim that it's copied when it's a generic speech or a clipart star from Microsoft word being passed off as a Star of David. What other response can there really be other than telling people acting like fools to go fuck themselves?
    Last edited by slitheroutfromtherocks; 2016-07-19 at 05:33 AM.

Wow what a shock, she's also terrible like Trump is.

Don't worry though, like a lot of the legitimate Trump problems, it'll be ignored in favor of drummed up bullshit like a nonexistent Star of David or Hillary Clinton punching puppies while also drowning kittens with her other hand because she's literally the devil to these children.

Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    I bring that up because Biden provably copied an entire speech: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ck-speech.html
    How does pointing out bad behavior justify bad behavior?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Don't they have people writing these speeches for them?
    Yes they do. Of course she stated on NBC that she wrote it with a little help. Unlikely that she did though. Apparently at least Manafort helped her.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slitheroutfromtherocks View Post
    It's pretty much the correct response. The media and others try and take issue with the most asinine crap. It's either this speech trying to claim that it's copied when it's a generic speech or a clipart star from Microsoft word being passed off as a Star of David. What other response can there really be then telling people acting like fools to go fuck themselves?
    Imagine if we could tell universities to fuck themselves when they're threatening expulsion for plagiarism?

Well... you could. But then you're still out on your ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    The irony is that earning your way and treating people with respect is the exact opposite of the DNC platform. Championing handouts, supporting #BLM and anti-intellectualism is the left's MO. And keeping your word, good advice from "If you like it you can keep it", "red line in the sand" and "I lack the authority to change immigration law" or "I didn't send classified emails", "Benghazi was a sudden uprising due to a video no one heard of before we put it out there" or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Hillary Clinton Monica Lewinsky."

I mean, do you really believe the DNC is the party of hard work and sacrifice? Like seriously, with a straight face you think that? The party that encourages government dependence and refuses to correct the out of control poor decisions black americans make (70% out of wedlock, 50% graduation rates, 50% of all murderers) while removing the requirement to learn english to become a citizen, something that certainly handicaps anyone in this county - you can say any of this with a straight face and think you should be taken seriously.
    Talk about butthurt

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    "But Biden did it too" really isn't a relevant rebuttal. It's technically possible it's just a coincidence, but that would be one hell of a coincidence. It's much more likely it was plagiarized. It's really just fucking funny that as much as these people hate Obama and, by extension, his wife, that the wife of a man who is encouraging that hate read the words of Michelle Obama to a Republican audience, which were likely then met with great approval as embodying the "real" spirit of America or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

I always do.
    That wasnt the rebuttal though. Just demonstrating a double standard.

Why is reading so hard?

The party that encourages government dependence
    Jesus, does anybody actually believe this horse shit. How long has this claim been going around for? 20 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Talk about butthurt
    It's true though. They seem to still believe the "hands up dont shoot" nonsense as Den Lemmon showed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    You know Trump supporters. They think that's a solution to everything.
    I mostly see stopping low IQ immigration as a solution. It's amusing that people find such a prospect insane

10+ Year Old Account
    It's true though. They seem to still believe the "hands up dont shoot" nonsense as Den Lemmon showed
    /yawn more my side vs yours, they did it first! No they did!

Deleted
    A person whose sole role it is to "smile and wave" smiles and waves... big shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    not butthurt so much as loolzing. but I guess trump cucks don't know the difference.
    Nah the butthurt over Melania started way before these ideas circulated

I mean making fun of imperfect English? If Mike Brown's mother starts misspeaking it will be deemed a hate crime to mock her

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    A person whose sole role it is to "smile and wave" smiles and waves... big shocker.

But what is she really planning?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    /yawn more my side vs yours, they did it first! No they did!
    Actually my side never believed Mike Brown was a good boy

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jesus, does anybody actually believe this horse shit. How long has this claim been going around for? 20 years?
    hard to believe they even really think that at this point, but hey, talking point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    The irony is that earning your way and treating people with respect is the exact opposite of the DNC platform. Championing handouts, supporting #BLM and anti-intellectualism is the left's MO. And keeping your word, good advice from "If you like it you can keep it", "red line in the sand" and "I lack the authority to change immigration law" or "I didn't send classified emails", "Benghazi was a sudden uprising due to a video no one heard of before we put it out there" or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Hillary Clinton Monica Lewinsky."

I mean, do you really believe the DNC is the party of hard work and sacrifice? Like seriously, with a straight face you think that? The party that encourages government dependence and refuses to correct the out of control poor decisions black americans make (70% out of wedlock, 50% graduation rates, 50% of all murderers) while removing the requirement to learn english to become a citizen, something that certainly handicaps anyone in this county - you can say any of this with a straight face and think you should be taken seriously.
    Dam! Someone was #triggered.

Nah the butthurt over Melania started way before these ideas circulated

I mean making fun of imperfect English? If Mike Brown's mother starts misspeaking it will be deemed a hate crime to mock her
    loooooool, the fuck does she have to do with anything? care to swing again? as if I have any reason to not mock a person's poor gammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually my side never believed Mike Brown was a good boy
    Try harder champ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slitheroutfromtherocks View Post
    It's pretty much the correct response. The media and others try and take issue with the most asinine crap. It's either this speech trying to claim that it's copied when it's a generic speech or a clipart star from Microsoft word being passed off as a Star of David. What other response can there really be other than telling people acting like fools to go fuck themselves?
    What you are saying, is that this isn't the first time he has been embroiled in something like this? But, it's the media? Quick, someone get Mark Baron on the phone! Trump's media staff needs to hear about this now!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    But what is she really planning?
    She's Slovenian; we don't plan... that's our problem.