10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    Just look into the arms thread, where even after there was a really big discussion about it, people still come in and say "yo is arms better than fury because I dont want to get those 30% more damage without having ANY self-heal", its like people reading headlines and then writing comments on newspaper sites online...
    A lot of these are repeated discussions in general (that even I am guilty of starting). I think a lot of these would be prevented if the main post were to be updated with a basic rotation/talent choice as well as the state of the spec with the increased damage taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by FalkenRaiding View Post
    EDIT:
    And to the guy above stating Berserker Stance gave nothing to the class? It was an ability (stance) that didnt affect the skill floor but increased the skill ceiling. If that's your definition of pointless, then shame on you!
    Abilities limited to a single stance (battle/def/zerk) with various stances giving "random perks", taking away most of your rage and giving little in return (Battle was flat, zerk had more rage taken and more damage done and def had less damage taken and less damage done).

Truth be told, unless you were the tank, you almost never changed from the stance you were in and just "dealt" with it. That was fine until DKs came into the picture and had stances which weren't punishing but improving.

There's a reason Blizzard went away from that concept (not once, but at the very least twice with both Druids and Warriors) so seeing them come back to it is super weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezymode View Post
    Your missing my point unfortunately. I agree with you though deathwish is not a good example as we had the power to choose when to activate, similarly locks wont tap while they are taking heavy damage, but i see the point you are trying to make. I don't care about the increased damage taken. I fully understand how we are compensated for the increased damage taken. Its others misconception that worries me. For me personally it is not an issue, i have been mythic raiding with my guild for over 2 years and i know that my raid spot is secured. I also know the officers in my guild can easily see past the increased damage taken mechanic because it is null and void with class traits. I only raise this point for others who are not in my situation that might be looking to gain a raid spot for the first time in a new guild with raid leaders who see fury = extra damage taken = bad because of what they have heard. I really hope people are beginning to understand where i am coming from but just one last time.... i agree the extra damage taken is a non issue in any raiding scenario. Its the reputation we will gain from the spread of misinformation that will be detrimental to some of the playerbase.
    Can I borrow your crystal ball?

You can /cancelaura if you're enraged and you're about to get hit with a raid-wide aoe. can also talent into the talent that reduces the penalty down to a measly 10% if it's a fight with a lot of unavoidable, (and given the contenders on the tier, its a viable option in low mobility fights)

IMO, you're worrying over a what-if. a hypothetical. It's possible, yes, but I'd argue at this point in the game most players are either completely ignorant (and therefore not worth trying to correct...) or relatively aware of how most classes work enough to know that fury takes more dps and overcomes it with a fair amount of self healing and a higher health pool.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    You can /cancelaura if you're enraged and you're about to get hit with a raid-wide aoe.
    You can't cancel Enrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    You can't cancel Enrage.
    booo /10char

So, mb a little micro-guide with talents and basic rotation like sarri did in arms thread?
    For the prepatch of course.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Liking the look of the inner rage buff, smashy smashy

How credible is this "Vlad"?

upd: nvm. "This guide has been reviewed and approved by Archimitros,"

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    ... can also talent into the talent that reduces the penalty down to a measly 10% if it's a fight with a lot of unavoidable, (and given the contenders on the tier, its a viable option in low mobility fights)...
    Warpaint REDUCES the damage penalty by 10%, not makes it 10%...

so without warpaint: 30% more dmg taken during enrage
    WITH warpaint: 20% more dmg taken during enrage

PLEASE people, go read up on abilities etc... we have this kind of false interpretation and confusion almost every page and its really annoying to see people complain about everything but cant even read what the talent/ability/etc actually does

One thing I am really going to hate tomorrow is Bladestorm. Going to be next to impossible for me to even get 3 seconds of enrage + bladestorm and that's if I'm lucky.

when is going to be useful with that 1.5min cd tho and kill times and what not..

Archi, can u please explain this to me?

Haste to 18% (~38% without Worldbreaker) - these numbers fluctuate depending on what level class trinket you have.

So is it 18% with 10 Stacks of Worldbreaker or 18% unbuffed? I am getting 35 % with 10 stacks!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's 18% with zero stacks

Quote Originally Posted by Fourze View Post
    It's 18% with zero stacks
    are you kidding? i am at 6 % unbuffed, how shall i get to 18%? Sure not with just switching from mastery to haste.

right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta get new gear, some of the gear that was previously worthless for us is getting better due to the multistrike removal. For instance Threads of the Defiler from Archimonde will have their multistrike changed to haste.
    Last edited by Fourze; 2016-07-19 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourze View Post
    Gotta get new gear, some of the gear that was previously worthless for us is getting better due to the multistrike removal. For instance Threads of the Defiler from Archimonde will have their multistrike changed to haste.
    Pretty sure archie boots already have haste on them. I got the mythic ones in a cache I'm glad I saved them. Also saved Xul bracers woot

Deleted
    Question: If we run into a scenario where we would use war machine in an encounter, would it be useful to drop all our haste gear because we can rely on the buff so much?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    Question: If we run into a scenario where we would use war machine in an encounter, would it be useful to drop all our haste gear because we can rely on the buff so much?
    The new haste cap is 100% haste (GCD scales to 750MS now) and that is not obtainable even with war machine.

really depends on the rest of the fight, the only fight i could possibly think of where warmachine would be useful would be galakras, but even then you want to keep your non-warmachine haste cause of last-phase.

i wouldnt worry about dropping gear for warmachine as there wont be more than one (if any) fight where you can keep the buff up

edit: also not a big concern during progress as you probably wont get multiple gear-sets for when you would actually need them and during farm it wont matter either
    Last edited by Sethanor; 2016-07-19 at 11:45 AM.