Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Still don't understand why this filth isn't being locked into camps like they are in Greece.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    For once, I, as a descendant of the Norse folk are upset!
    Look at my Norse, my Norse is amazing! Give it a lick, it tastes just like crazy!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Another Muslim dog attacks, another #notallmuslims left sjw idiots try to defend their narrative, while no other people do any terror attacks.
    Lmao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    Another Muslim dog attacks, another #notallmuslims left sjw idiots try to defend their narrative, while no other people do any terror attacks.
    Lmao
    So your solution is?

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    I would forbid owning axes, knifes, spoons, sticks and so on. I would forbid owning cars, houses (You can throw somebody through the window ). I would fucking forbid everyone to live. Id use the same lefist argument, because some minority fucks uses some kind of tool to kill someone You can't deny it to the rest of the planet. Also how women have to feel since every man has a rape tool with them, do we need to cut men too?
    can u stop being such a little fucking retarded piece of shit ?????? You know exactly that GUNS are build TO KILL ... so please take all your bullshit and just shut the fuck up

Guy screaming god is great while trying to murder innocent people? I think we all know what kind of guy we are looking for here.

Just to add that into the big pile of hundreds of other attacks this month alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Guy screaming god is great while trying to murder innocent people? I think we all know what kind of guy we are looking for here.

Just to add that into the big pile of hundreds of other attacks this month alone.
    ...nutcase?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    ...nutcase?
    Of course.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

...nutcase?
    They are all nutcases, should we just call it that everytime isis does a attack to?, it's not like any of those guys are sane anyways. Brainwashed to the max, now if brainwashed is = nutcase then yes everyone of them is a nutcase with mental issues but that does not stop it from being a terrorist attack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    I could argue that anyone who believes in virgin birth, resurrections and zombie Jesus are nutcases.

But its not allowed on this site so I wont,
    And I would have agreed with you, if only it was allowed.

So your solution is?
    Ban islam. Destroy all the mosques, deport all the muslims back to theic countries of origin. Doesn't matter if they are citizens or not.
    Then restart the "immigration", quadruple-check immigrats from muslim countries, pop 24\7 surveillance on them for a year, where they must check out every single week\month.
    Single mistake from their side, like demanding halal food\demanding to remove woman from the building etc. - instant deportation.
    You are a part of the huge stoneage deathcult, where all terrorists come from? tough luck bro, you better not follow YOUR rules in western world, since you are a guest.

Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post
    can u stop being such a little fucking retarded piece of shit ?????? You know exactly that GUNS are build TO KILL ... so please take all your bullshit and just shut the fuck up
    Id say they are build to protect me from fucks like this one in Germany. And on the side note, fuck off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    They are all nutcases, should we just call it that everytime isis does a attack to?, it's not like any of those guys are sane anyways. Brainwashed to the max, now if brainwashed is = nutcase then yes everyone of them is a nutcase with mental issues but that does not stop it from being a terrorist attack.
    We are witnessing real terrorism, which is the 17 years old with mental issues watching the wrong video and grabbing an axe.
    Its not as scenographic as planes on towers I admit, but its a lot harder to notice, prevent, and generally work with.
    Europe isn't an island far away. We've had a strong Muslim presence in here for donkey years, and we STILL decided to embark ACTIVELY in the middle east.
    The war on terror has brought terrorism to us.
    Unfortunately we ain't new Zealand and the various Blair and Hollande knew that, and still they acted the way they did.
    They should be hanged, but we're the ones that will experience the blunt of their decisions.

Hopefully we'll learn a lesson from it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    Ban islam. Destroy all the mosques, deport all the muslims back to theic countries of origin. Doesn't matter if they are citizens or not.
    Then restart the "immigration", quadruple-check immigrats from muslim countries, pop 24\7 surveillance on them for a year, where they must check out every single week\month.
    Single mistake from their side, like demanding halal food\demanding to remove woman from the building etc. - instant deportation.
    You are a part of the huge stoneage deathcult, where all terrorists come from? tough luck bro, you better not follow YOUR rules in western world, since you are a guest.
    Mhmh ok sure I see.

Deleted
    We are witnessing real terrorism, which is the 17 years old with mental issues watching the wrong video and grabbing an axe.
    And what would motivate such a young man? Promises of wealth, ladies and an eternal life in paradise for waging a war against the unbelievers?

Now, which particular religion would offer such rewards - I wonder. Must be a coincidence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    And what would motivate such a young man? Promises of wealth, ladies and an eternal life in paradise for waging a war against the unbelievers?

Now, which particular religion would offer such rewards - I wonder. Must be a coincidence.
    Mentall illness most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post

So much this. I find it funny that, every single time one of these sandcrawler scum makes an attack - he or she is "poor innocent soul with mental issues".
    Hello, wake up, this kind of shit is done by muslims only.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have enjoyed the tweets from dumb cunt millennials in germany who are complaining that the muslim was shot. I have read some even saying why the police couldn't disarm him peacefully or at least why they couldn't shoot the weapon out of his hand. Fucking hell I hope with my infant son the pendulum would have swung in the direction of sanity as he becomes an adult because the current generation rising to power is going to create a giant fucking mess as is already happening. I really doubt Europe can recover even now from what has happened to them and the majority seem to be happy of it.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Yes pistols are hilariously easy to fire, they however are not easy to hit targets with if you haven't been trained or practiced with especially in a chaotic environment where everyone is running around.

I honestly can't tell if you are being sarcastic or believe what you wrote.
    What did I just tell you? Don't kid yourself, there's nothing easier than hitting a target with a pistol... Have you not read my post? I know I'm hurting the bad ass image of some people here, but the skills required to use a pistol efficiently is basically "can you hold your arm up?"
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    I have enjoyed the tweets from dumb cunt millennials in germany who are complaining that the muslim was shot. I have read some even saying why the police couldn't disarm him peacefully or at least why they couldn't shoot the weapon out of his hand. Fucking hell I hope with my infant son the pendulum would have swung in the direction of sanity as he becomes an adult because the current generation rising to power is going to create a giant fucking mess as is already happening. I really doubt Europe can recover even now from what has happened to them and the majority seem to be happy of it.
    I'm sure things will be alright.
    However, I'd move to a quiet isolated place like Ireland

I'm sure things will be alright.
    However, I'd move to a quiet isolated place like Ireland
    Say it to the relatives of 2k people, who died from muslims this year alone.