Ask for a glyph. Idk why Destro locks get verdant spheres

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post

Courtesy of /r/wow
    Should add:
    - Where are my glyph?
    - How the hell I can hide my helm?
    - Where my totems are?

BTW the patch is already live in USA? I'd like to know if there were technical issues, just to prepare myself for tomorrow.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    BTW the patch is already live in USA? I'd like to know if there were technical issues, just to prepare myself for tomorrow.
    Not yet, servers go down in 1 hour.

My body is ready people. I woke up early for this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    you're honestly wasting your time. servers aren't even down yet and there's likely going to be delays

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    you're honestly wasting your time. servers aren't even down yet and there's likely going to be delays
    Wasting my time? No. I think it's more or less...preparing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    you are "preparing" yourself for nothing.
    again, we wont even get any shit for at least another week.
    and as the others have said, it hasnt even started.

Formerly known as Arafal

Servers will be down for awhile and it hasn't even started. Go do something productive with your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    We might get the Dark Whispers event. Although there's been literally 0 info on when we get it.

Does anyone know how Tier sets are going to be distributed in Legion? Couldn't find any info on it.

Wow, ok?! SO?! Just because you're not hyped for something doesn't mean I'm not. What, do you think I shouldn't be hyped over class changes? No? Ok then. Also, with the new Xmog system, I can finally do that dream xmog I always wanted to have.

So thank you guys are telling me I am "Pre-paring myself for nothing", since clearly I'm not wanting to see what my class looks like in pre-patch, I mean, i do beta so..who cares RIGHT, I care. Just because I have betam doesn't mean shit if I want to experience fun in WoW again. And For the x-mog sysytem....I need it.

Well, there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Should add:
    - Where are my glyph?
    - How the hell I can hide my helm?
    - Where my totems are?

honestly "how do i hide my helm/cloak" is like...literally the first thing people ask when they get on beta.

So yea expect that to show up every 30 seconds if not more quickly

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, ok?! SO?! Just because you're not hyped for something doesn't mean I'm not. What, do you think I shouldn't be hyped over class changes? No? Ok then. Also, with the new Xmog system, I can finally do that dream xmog I always wanted to have.

So thank you guys are telling me I am "Pre-paring myself for nothing", since clearly I'm not wanting to see what my class looks like in pre-patch, I mean, i do beta so..who cares RIGHT, I care. Just because I have betam doesn't mean shit if I want to experience fun in WoW again. And For the x-mog sysytem....I need it.
    i think their point was that you probably wont be able to log in for another 9 hours, 7 at the earliest, possibly 12 hours .

but there are other things to do.

Indeed each person is probably going to be spending a godo 15 minutes just reading their new talents. If you know most of them by now you'll be a good several ours ahead of most people (except those who have like...2 characters)
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    except the pre-expansion patch

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    We might get the Dark Whispers event. Although there's been literally 0 info on when we get it.
    i hope to god we get it.

i'm on an rp server... i want to split the valley of honor and cathedral districts wide open.

7+ Year Old Account
    except the pre-expansion patch
    wardrobe, class changes and UI changes.
    that's what we will get, broken shore and co. comes later (except maybe dark whispers, they didnt say anything about that)

the only fun thing is creating mogs, because getting used to a new rotation is a pain in the ass till you get how it works.
    and updating addons and cleaning up your UI is not "fun" unless you like playing bar tetris, "smash the ability" or menu button.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account

another overreaction from jasontheking1234, didn't see that coming.

I can't speak for arafal seeming to be butthurt about the pre-expansion event being staggered but I was talking about the pre-patch likely getting delayed and not being put up by 11 AM, just like every other pre-patch.

- - - Updated - - -

wardrobe, class changes and UI changes.
    that's what we will get, broken shore and co. comes later (except maybe dark whispers, they didnt say anything about that)
    . . . which is all part of the pre-expansion patch coming later, 7.0.

another overreaction from jasontheking1234, didn't see that coming.

I can't speak for arafal seeming to be butthurt about the pre-expansion event being staggered but I was talking about the pre-patch likely getting delayed and not being put up by 11 AM, just like every other pre-patch.

- - - Updated - - -

. . . which is all part of the pre-expansion patch coming later, 7.0.
    I hope it get's delayed. Since I'm in europe, you should wait too.

Staying far away from the official forums for a while.

Edit: Patch has already gone out, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The patch has been up for about a week, they put it in the background downloader so people don't have to download the ~20gb patch on the release day.