Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yeah, that idiot was me.
    No, it was directed at master of coins. The person who said; "If pistols weren't accurate they wouldn't test our precision with the weapon every single year in the army. Just saying, you -can- aim with a pistol, perfectly fine, right into the bulls eye of a target up to 50 meters away."

Unless you're also Master of coins...

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's almost like you have no arguments and start with personal attacks.
    What personal attack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    People have to defend themselves somehow, the police sure as shit aren't doing it for them when a guy can recreate Golden Axe level 2 on a fucking train.
    Dwarf, barbarian or bitchqueen though?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Even while keeping it as vague and using "yeah, that one time a guy tried doing X"-type of examples, you still came very very short.

I am disappoint. Those danged nationalists are a real menace to the western world.
    Last time those nationalists were allowed to reign freely, they killed 6 million Jews... Muslims still have centuries to go at this rate to catch up with that. There's a reason we keep the right-wing nationalists on a tight leash.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    It makes quite the difference, if this idiot is a nobody or a A-Rank politician from the 3rd largest Party in Germany.
    Because the latter has a good opportunity to spread his / her stupidity.
    Politicians say shit. That's common. We had one convincing people removing gheddafi was beneficial.

Last time those nationalists were allowed to reign freely, they killed 6 million Jews... Muslims still have centuries to go at this rate to catch up with that. There's a reason we keep the right-wing nationalists on a tight leash.
    Exactly; We keep them on a tight leash. That's my point.

Some other groups of people, on the other hand..

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    No, it was directed at master of coins. The person who said; "If pistols weren't accurate they wouldn't test our precision with the weapon every single year in the army. Just saying, you -can- aim with a pistol, perfectly fine, right into the bulls eye of a target up to 50 meters away."

Unless you're also Master of coins...
    Uhhh, I'm pulling out of this subdiscusion now, you guys are confusing me at this point. All I wanted to say was thank fuck pistols are hard to get in Germany. That's it. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Ooh, well okay then, let them kill, yeah?
    Those damned Hanses and Franzes had it on them! those damned white priveleged fucks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kangodo View Post
    yeah, nobody likes people that swing axes in trains. You're not the only one!

Which part of his nazi-propaganda do you agree with?
    The kristallnacht idea?
    Or the forced deportation?
    I bet it's the part where you kick people out of the country for wanting certain food-products.
    illegal immgrants are illegal
    l
    l
    e
    g
    a
    l

i
    m
    m
    i
    g
    r
    a
    n
    t
    s

a
    r
    e

i
    l
    l
    e
    g
    a
    l

Why is this so hard to understand?
    Last edited by Bushtuckrman; 2016-07-19 at 11:09 AM.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Not tight enough, I'd say, but that's subjected to personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    Well, we could be smart and address the underlying causes of the problem, like we did with the Nazis.

Deleted
    LOL, politian ALMOST killed, violence against refugees? fucking ONE muslim killed about a hundred gays, ONE muslim squashed about a hundred people on thwe truck.
    Do you really compare those petty "attacks" with mass killings muslims do? omfg
    I'm sure you're all ready and set up for the civil war you're so hellbent on having.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    l
    l
    e
    g
    a
    l

i
    m
    m
    i
    g
    r
    a
    n
    t
    s

a
    r
    e

i
    l
    l
    e
    g
    a
    l
    Something tells me "It's bad because it's illegal" is not a standard you apply to things like hate speech laws.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    l
    l
    e
    g
    a
    l

i
    m
    m
    i
    g
    r
    a
    n
    t
    s

a
    r
    e

i
    l
    l
    e
    g
    a
    l
    Did you read that guys post before replying to kangodo?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Exactly; We keep them on a tight leash. That's my point.

Some other groups of people, on the other hand..
    The other groups aren't as supid as your average neonazi, though. They don't come out in the open and reveal themselves just for kicks and giggles. That's the entire problem. These days, the only way to accurately identify someone as a terrorist is to identify his corpse after he did his deed.

Intelligence services are trying to improve that, but unless you want to create a police state and allow them Gestapo like insight into private affairs (btw, you'd suspend a lot of human rights for that), they're really having a hard time. We do have success stories here and there, but they don't make the headlines like "100 dead in massacre!"

It's more a page 3 news "Terrorist ploy foiled as police raids three homes in X". Way more boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevorino View Post
    RIP Federal Republic of Germany

long live the Islamic Republic of Germany
    Very stupid comment.

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    Very stupid comment.
    I just find it amazing that they think their culture is so weak that it will be immediately replaced by any other culture it touches.

Deleted
    Those damned Hanses and Franzes had it on them! those damned white priveleged fucks!
    There are quite a few steps between what you proposed and "let em kill".

Yes, we've had our trials for them. They were held in Nuremberg. This was after the allies practically reduced whole cities to rubble to drive home a very simple point "You've crossed a line and now we'll pound you into submission". Which they did.

I wish we could do the same with these terrorists, but the nature of terrorists is really making it different. They don't present a clear target. So people become frustrated and angry, because they feel like helpless victims. And nobody likes that. What happens now is that people just give up and target the entire next bigger group, in this case Muslims. And that's practically the simple kind of hate thinking the nationalists of old engaged in. Pick an easy target, simple to distinguish and have at them. The reason we're arguing against this is because we've read about history and want to prevent a repeat. I'm telling you, if we open society up for that kind of simplified revenge scheme, we'll destroy ourselves in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Did you read that guys post before replying to kangodo?
    Of course he didn't. Original thought and being able to follow a logical argument to its conclusion are not strong suits of haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I'm sure you're all ready and set up for the civil war you're so hellbent on having.
    Im sure you're all ready to bow down to your new muslims masters.