Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Anakso Seriously? Of all the currents votes on me, you choose Blood Fox's reasons? Sorry, I'm not accepting that. Try again. Give me a real reason, of why you think I'm 'scum'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, too bad that's the reason. I read others reasons for you obviously and that's what swayed it, like Catta pushing the duptixDanner narrative and leaving you out of it, was just simpler to type a reason than go into a big speall of stuff already been stated, your vote on Cattas train is sort of the final nail in the coffin though at the spot its in.

Anyway unfortunately it's day 2, and a large part of the reason I'm voting you is because the reasoning on you is simply more than the reasons I have for anyone else right now.

And side note:
    Why is scum in single quotes? I didn't even use the word scum to describe you, nor is it like the word scum is some word only I use that isn't common in these games so you can attribute it to specifically my description of you. That word has no business being in single or double quotations.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've already explained this. This apparent "bussing" is all stemming off because I placed a vote within the first 24 hours of the game, after someone who was scum who voted the same target. Just as I told ret, not a valid reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post

Leaning Trust
    Virothe – Like the lists and his explanation of his point values. Gives me some insight as to how he sees content throughout the gamedays. Sucks that the effort didn’t come into fruition until D2, but that’s better then nothing. Leaning trust.
    If you are only townreading Virothe because of his list you might want to reconsider, since he did it last game as scum. I made the mistake of townreading him for it last game.

Also have to question some of your other reads.

Could you elaborate on Allowyn? I know you claimed it is a gut feel but still.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Crackeslap, why did you dislike me liking Blood Fox vote on you?

10+ Year Old Account
    @dupti because the vote is nothing short of complete and utter horse shit?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd probably be advocating a lynch on Fox if I didn't find Senna scum reading kyrll and deth town reading kryll so suspicious.

But is it really?

The fact that you didn't put down your vote on Catta (or anyone really) immediately until I told you to vote was pretty weird. Especially considering that instead of voting you were telling me that we were probably not going to get a lynch in.

- - - Updated - - -

So I personally don't think it's absurd for people to think you were bussing. I'm not completely sold on you being scum though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    But is it really?

The fact that you didn't put down your vote on Catta (or anyone really) immediately until I told you to vote was pretty weird. Especially considering that instead of voting you were telling me that we were probably not going to get a lynch in.

- - - Updated - - -

So I personally don't think it's absurd for people to think you were bussing. I'm not completely sold on you being scum though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    To ourselves or the thread!?! Guess you'll find out when we vote!

- - - Updated - - -

Since I don't want to pursue Dupti any longer, I feel like this is warranted.

unvote

Not sure how I feel about Danner. His reaction is just weird. I felt like it was a bait or something. I mean the boys talking about being focused and being annoyed about it (fair enough) but did everything possible so it did happen.

We've got 7 hours left. So not a lot of time. I wish the people that "hate day 1 cuz hurr durr" would actually talk. Would be very helpful.

I will place my vote when I go to bed in a few hours. Still deciding.

Kinda like the idea of pressuring Senna. (Another active player, golly me!) Some comments just felt off. (Kinda got the impression she was going with the flow).

Or we could just lynch someone who doesn't participate on day one!
    ?

/10chars!!!!!

I will however say this, your reaction is a bit weird. It honestly sounds like you feel like you got caught for the wrong reasons (as in you are scum but not aligned with Catta), but meh.

By the way why do you find it suspicious that Senna was scumreading Kryll while Deth isn't?

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't revote because I really didn't want to vote Danner, I obviously wasn't going to revote you, and definitely weren't going to vote my self.

That doesn't really change my point though Crackle. You didn't put down a vote until I told you to vote, and it was only after I made Catta the leading train.

- - - Updated - - -

That's fine Crackle, perhaps you are just frustrated people are pursuing what you consider to be a silly read. What I am saying is just that I can understand why people might think you've been bussing. I don't really think there is any reason to discuss this any further.

So let's talk about Senna/Deth please.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't revote because I really didn't want to vote Danner, I obviously wasn't going to revote you, and definitely weren't going to vote my self.
    Answer his question, I'm curious about that too. Unless Deth has access to Sennas notes assuming she kept any I don't see why you'd expect him to come to the same conclusions as her.

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't really change my point though Crackle. You didn't put down a vote until I told you to vote, and it was only after I made Catta the leading train.

- - - Updated - - -

That's fine Crackle, perhaps you are just frustrated people are pursuing what you consider to be a silly read. What I am saying is just that I can understand why people might think you've been bussing. I don't really think there is any reason to discuss this any further.

So let's talk about Senna/Deth please.
    My other options were Danner or Myself. I waited to see if anything new came up. Which it did. Why would I wait so long to place a vote, if people are suggesting I'm aligned with Catta. If that was the case, would I have not just placed a vote on Danner after my unvote? Whatever.

Meta gaming probably. With Deth/Senna you bring a good point. I assumed Senna would have just told Deth her reads (seeing as they're a couple?). With the sudden change of read I found it strange. It's kinda retarded now that you made me realize my retardness. If you wanted a reason to vote me. This would probably be it. At least it has some decency to it. The other reasons are complete crap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Answer his question, I'm curious about that too. Unless Deth has access to Sennas notes assuming she kept any I don't see why you'd expect him to come to the same conclusions as her.
    Why are you so edgy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you so edgy?
    How is that edgy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    How is that edgy?
    You gave me like some minutes to respond before putting the question to me again. Chill.

Assuming I didn't miscalculate from last summary

(1) graeham - danner
    (3) jynxiej - cruelle, crissi, shiro
    (1) dupti - jynxie
    (1) shiro - dupti
    (3) crackle - bloodfox, reticence, anakso
    (1) bloodfox - dethmourne
    (1) allowyn - virothe
    (1) dethmorne - crackle

Hmm, I too would like more information on why BloodFox is able to state for certain that Jynx is town. If this means the two of them are aligned, that just further makes me believe both Jynx and Blood are scum. Given that I don't trust blood fox at all, it also changes my impression on Crackle to a more neutral/trusting sort.

I'd push Blood but with only 1 other vote on him that's not going to do anything, and since I don't want to change to Crackle given that I'm reading him now more opposite of BloodFox, I'll keep my vote on the other person that feels most wrong to me at this time. (Jynx)

---
    That said, things are about to get crazy busy, I'll try and pop in before deadline to do a quick review and see if there's more information waiting but I think Douglas Adams said it best, "Free time is an illusion... lunch time doubly so." And tommorow's deadline is bullseye on both.

But is it really?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm entertained by this. I didn't read anything from before my entry into the game so I actually have no idea what senna thought about anyone. I'm just basing my reads on what has happened since i joined. It probably doesn't help consistency that senna and I have very student approaches to this game. For example, she's much more active than I am, generally. I'm trying hard to remember that this should be a place I post more than once a day

Apologies for heavy inactivity right now, but I need to get a whole bunch of shit sorted for my application to university and Im running around like a mad man. I am reading the thread but being tired/busy/distracted is meaning I have a real hard time getting reads. I will try get myself some time to really go through and try analyze again though, but so far I've not picked up any real "scum" reads from anyone. Which would mean scum are either playing well or are AFK (Arialla *cough cough*)

7+ Year Old Account
    Morning all.

Right now I'm feeling the strongest towards voting Marack, Shiro, or Xanj.

Marack and Shiro are for the same reason basically. I agree Jynx's playing has been off so far but we have a soft TPR claim from BF that Jynx is town. That means most likely he is either a mason with Jynx or his is the cop who investigated on N1. Assuming BF/Jnyx aren't scum and are in fact town (and a TPR or two) then continuing to scum hunt them is deflecting from others we should be looking at. If BF/Jynx are town they will likely be scum NK targets. I think it's too early to sacrifice a soft claim that's not being challenged. If they both survive the next couple nights then I think we do need to relook at them as a possible scum team. I'm willing to give Marack and Shiro some leeway but they both say they've been reading games for awhile and have ideas of how people play so these pushes on Jynx seem strange.

Xanj is for his lack of contributions and indications that he doesn't have any scum reads at this point. Even skimming the posts there should be some feelings one way or another. Either he really doesn't have time and is skating by in which case a policy lynch isn't such a bad idea this early or he's trying to fly under the radar as scum at the moment...in which case a lynch isn't such a bad idea at the moment.

I had Allowyn on this list last night before bed but she did show up and give some reads so at least we have something to go off of based on how today/tonight pan out for the future. I'm not getting scum from her reads so much as distracted by Sexy Time...

For real, Arialla has ONE post and my lack of reads is an issue? The fuck am I reading?

Vote: Arialla

Because no one should have one post on day 2.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Things have been interesting the last few days at the UN. First there was the car bomb, then the expulsions. It's been rather hectic. A few people had thought they had it all figured out. Others still have no idea, but something fishy has been going on that they all agree.

Just when they thought it couldn't get any stranger, these really weird attack ads just showed up on every major news station around the world, all aimed at the President of Brazil. Apparently, there are corrupt politicians and then there is one Michel Miguel Elias Temer Lulia.

Interpol showed up to arrest him twenty minutes after the first ad.

Arialla - Michel Miguel Elias Temer Lulia - President of Brazil (Jail Keeper) has been arrested (killed) on Night 1.

It is now Day 2. With 19 players alive, it takes 10 players to lynch. Day 2 will last 48 hours.

@Xanjori

Ummmm...Arialla's dead...hence the lack of posting