Poll: What class will you be playing?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Leaning towards a guardian/feral Druid though Demon Hunter has a strong chance of winning out. Just came back after a LONG break (quit after MoP and didn't play WoD) -- haven't done beta but def doing to tank and hear great things about the DH. Concerned about competition with so many running around, but of course the other class I picked will be fighting for gear as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enhance shaman or Wind Walker monk for main Horde

Frost Deathknight for Alliance with Havoc DH as alt. Paladin is here for funsies as well.

I don't raid anymore so it really doesn't matter what consider a main or not tbh but I am leaning more towards the WW monk since my buddy wants to play his enhance shaman. Having two of the same melee classes in mythic+ 5-mans doesn't sound very appealing tbh.

Enhance has been my main and what I raided as from 2007-2015 though, but I play as monks in the other MMOs (and Diablo III) I play and that class fantasy appeals to me more.

Frost DK has been my Alliance main since 2009 and that's not changing because DHs can't be gnomes.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Most probably

#1 Aff WL
    #2 Arcane Mage
    #3 Enhancer

After years of melee I'm burned out on it and came to like beeing ranged and don't have to jump & run which I suck at.

Deleted
    Warrior since it has always been my main and I just love the playstyle and lore behind them. With the classhalls that only gets reinforced I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Br41nW4sh3D View Post
    To be honest: The Naaru/ Draeneistuff for Priests kinda turn me off... Close to not wanting to play Priest anymore, but I've been a priest for 10 years and that won't change... would have rather seen some Human or High/ Blood Elf theme for Priests though
    Aren’t the Naaru the source of what the denizens of Azeroth call the "Light"?

As for myself, I choose Enhancement shaman as my main for my raiding guild. Elemental turned me off due to the fact that you have to use fist weapon and a shield...really didn’t understand the reasoning behind it but w/e. Also, I miss the ability to be able to cast lightning bolt while moving (MoP days). Enhancement has really turned into something that I enjoy (<3 crash lightning) and artifact looks great. I will be playing hunter and dk as alts (hunter more for pvp and dk as a tank for pve).

Assassination Rogue as usual.. i love dot specs(melee) and it's getting even more focus on dots in legion so it's an obvious choice.

Deleted
    I will play mage because that's the character I have played since the beginning and I am happy with most class changes. The artifacts and class hall are looking fantastic as well.

Affli lock

Destro used to be my beloved spec, but it feels meh. Demo is too much about multitasking/micromanagement which I hate with a passion.

Fire mage will likely be an alt - really loved it

MW Monk with WW offspec. Healers are always in demand and I enjoy it. If beta is any indication Healers are in even shorter supply than tanks.

Im 99% sure affliction this expansion. The rotation feels great, the artifact looks amazing, and pets for ultimate casual play. Gonna be a nice chill expansion.

rogue because i have been for 11 years, aint gonna change now :P

WW Monk -> MW offspec when i want to heal.

For caster its a toss up between Mage or Shaman. Probably be mage for the safe bet. I have a lock too im finding interesting we'll see.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My vote for priest made it 7.77%. ;D

Priest has always been my main and likely will remain it to WoW's (or mine?) dying day.

I just love how the class works and Disc and Shadow are just awesome specs.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    I have been a druid since Vanilla. No reason to change