Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Hey guys sorry to be absent from the thread so long then pop in to ask for help. But my copy of AS got stolen and it had my 6iv Ditto and the breeding dittos subreddit has a 1 ditto rule, so I was wondering if anyone could help me replace it. I would gladly repay through a steam gift or PayPal, if anyone can gen one or has a spare.
    No payment needed. There are many people here that can easily conjure a 6IV Ditto for you. They only need to see your post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurenburger View Post
    Wouldn't you want longevity on Latias? As she might need multiple switch-ins to defog, maybe roost or lefties. But then maybe you'd want offensive rock setter Lando.

But then again, I'm not really that good with team building.
    Even when building for survivability Latias usually doesn't survive all that long anyway. Especially since Pursuit is a thing.
    What this Latias does for you is come in, Defog, dish out some damage and then give you huge swing with Healing Wish which is basically a Full Restore.

As for Lando he doesn't need it to be offensive, just be the most annoying little shit you can be. Tho I will say that you might get in trouble, Khaz, with coverage Ice attacks. I suppose there's Ferro and Azumarill and even Volcarona could take one but let's be honest that's not what it's there for^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    Even when building for survivability Latias usually doesn't survive all that long anyway. Especially since Pursuit is a thing.
    What this Latias does for you is come in, Defog, dish out some damage and then give you huge swing with Healing Wish which is basically a Full Restore.

As for Lando he doesn't need it to be offensive, just be the most annoying little shit you can be. Tho I will say that you might get in trouble, Khaz, with coverage Ice attacks. I suppose there's Ferro and Azumarill and even Volcarona could take one but let's be honest that's not what it's there for^^
    Ya, Lati is there so I don't get fined..err....stealth rocked

Lando already hit really hard without being offensive. When half of my team resists ice (I know Ferro doesn't, but it is tanky enough to count!) coupled with the fact that there are literally only 2 OU ice type mons, I am not too worried. Ferro is pretty good at walling Kyurem-B and Azu has Weaville covered. Also, Manectric can outspeed Weaville and overheat it if I need it to.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2016-07-18 at 03:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Ya, Lati is there so I don't get fined..err....stealth rocked

Lando already hit really hard without being offensive. When half of my team resists ice (I know Ferro doesn't, but it is tanky enough to count!) coupled with the fact that there are literally only 2 OU ice type mons, I am not too worried. Ferro is pretty good at walling Kyurem-B and Azu has Weaville covered. Also, Manectric can outspeed Weaville and overheat it if I need it to.
    Manectric outspeeding Weavile is crucial. My point really is, while your team in general can take some Ice attacks I feel like it doesnt really want to. If that makes any sense.

Manectric outspeeding Weavile is crucial. My point really is, while your team in general can take some Ice attacks I feel like it doesnt really want to. If that makes any sense.
    I mean, I guess, but again, Ice isn't too prominent at the moment, and I am no weaker to ice than most other types. 2 ice weaknesses, 2 resists, and 1 ferrothorn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I mean, I guess, but again, Ice isn't too prominent at the moment, and I am no weaker to ice than most other types. 2 ice weaknesses, 2 resists, and 1 ferrothorn
    It's nitpicking mostly, feel like your team's very much good to go. And do remember that I haven't been active in any measure of competitive battling in Pokemon so I have no idea about current OU trends.

It's nitpicking mostly, feel like your team's very much good to go. And do remember that I haven't been active in any measure of competitive battling in Pokemon so I have no idea about current OU trends.
    Ah, I see. I am getting back into it myself, you should give it another go. You were one of the better batters too, I could use a practice buddy.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    No payment needed. There are many people here that can easily conjure a 6IV Ditto for you. They only need to see your post.
    I appreciate it friend, I actually stopped by the local Gamestop and just asked if they had a powersave device and to my surprise they had one. That way I can try to help others also.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/fziFrne.jpg

Found that at the entrance of a construction site last night. Pretty awesome sign imo. ^^

https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/sta...26324764323841

More Sun and Moon info coming on the official sites at 10 pm JT, 1400 UTC, 6 am PDT.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    Today

/10signs
    TODAY?

WOOOOT FUCKING HYPE!

In how many hours are the news coming up?

wont be hyped until i see the new shit. dont trust tendo and announcements anymore
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Thanks for sharing <3

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    wont be hyped until i see the new shit. dont trust tendo and announcements anymore
    Well, being turned off by a mon they reveal that you don't like is something, I can't lie, but NEWS ARE NEWS!

It's up and it's sick.

This Horse is on my team 100%.

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/

15+ Year Old Account
    Love Mudsdale and Wimpod!

Mudsdale is going on my team 150%. Wimpod has competition from Vikavolt, so I'm not sure what to do yet.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

The fact alone that Mimikyus decoy head falls over after it's attacked makes me like it a lot more. Also: The shadow claw. I really want to see an evolution for this guy.

I'm surprised the first one shown isn't a fossile.