Page 1 of 23
... LastLast
    Deleted

Patricia Smith ,mother of Benghazi victim -Republican National Convention

The speech she gives is very emotional and powerful.

Nobody but the Reps give a shit, sorry.

There is only so long this is relevant; after years it just becomes a sob story partisans use.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's really fucking classy of the RNC to bring a grieving mother on stage and blame Hillary Clinton for the death of her son. Just terrible.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Nobody but the Reps give a shit, sorry.

There is only so long this is relevant; after years it just becomes a sob story partisans use.
    What happen in Benghazi shouldn't be a left or right issue, sadly you partisans fuck everything up

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    That's really fucking classy of the RNC to bring a grieving mother on stage and blame Hillary Clinton for the death of her son. Just terrible.
    Fuck the RNC and fuck the mother for commercializing her loss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    What happen in Benghazi shouldn't be a left or right issue, sadly you partisans fuck everything up
    YOU partisans? You really should think more before typing, you might actually get the point. Besides, I'm not the one dragging her on stage, lol.

It's exactly what I'm saying. Benghazi was not a left or right issue, but the discussion is moot now. It becomes partisan when you dig it up for your own political gain.

Deleted
    Wanting justice for her dead son is "commercializing her loss"? You are a vile and disgusting human being, and sadly you are not a rare thing these days.

Infracted - flaming
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2016-07-19 at 03:21 PM.

man, vilerat would be rolling in his grave if he could see this

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Wanting justice for your dead son is commercializing her loss? You are a vile and disgusting human being, and sadly you are not a rare thing these days.
    I'll see you on the day it becomes public she was paid for that speech. It's either a matter of payment or a matter of personal vendetta against Hillary. Both not so nobel. Apply your label to yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

YOU partisans? You really should think more before typing, you might actually get the point. Besides, I'm not the one dragging her on stage, lol.

It's exactly what I'm saying. Benghazi was not a left or right issue, but the discussion is moot now. It becomes partisan when you dig it up for your own political gain.
    The fact Democrats don't like to talk about it because it makes Hillary look bad is my issue, people don't want to they lied to use why the attacked happen and failed and preventing it when the please for help was ignored.

Deleted
    I'll see you on the day it becomes public she was paid for that speech. It's either a matter of payment or a matter of personal vendetta against Hillary. Both not so nobel. Apply your label to yourself.
    If you both want an example of that you should look for http://www.dailywire.com/news/7543/h...e-hank-berrien where Hillary invites the mother of the thug Michael Brown to speak and cash in money.

So let me get this straight:
    A mother of a thug commercializing is brave for you liberals and she and the thug get hailed as heroes?

But once a mother of an innocent soldier who gave his life for america wants justice, you guys get triggered?
    What is up with this crazy western world?

Cyberowl (and everyone of your sort), you truly truly disgust me to the core.
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2016-07-19 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The fact Democrats don't like to talk about it because it makes Hillary look bad is my issue, people don't want to they lied to use why the attacked happen and failed and preventing it when the please for help was ignored.
    I think democrats love scandal and don't mind their leaders being involved in them constantly. Benghazi is just par for the course when it comes to the clintons.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-07-19 at 12:15 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was brilliant of the GOP and true. A powerful presentation which needs to be kept in the memory of those who do not want Hillary elected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    How utterly pathetic.
    If you mean the video I posted, then you are one of the people I mentioned in my last post and I hope you get drowned in the very cultural enrichment you so desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    People have talked about it for four years, that should be enough.

She should totally ask for a 20th report on Benghazi
    Justice has already been served, Hillary is innocent.
    Having a dumb speech to endorse Trump doesn't change anything.
    No she has to remember hillary being literally 5 feet from her and not comforting the woman at all over the loss of her son. So she decided to share her story. If clinton actually gave a shit she would've at least tried.

If you both want an example of that you should look for http://www.dailywire.com/news/7543/h...e-hank-berrien where Hillary invites the mother of the thug Michael Brown to speak and cash in money.

A mother of a thug commercializing is brave for you liberals and she and the thug get hailed as heroes?

But once a mother of an innocent soldier who gave his life for america wants justice, you guys get triggered?

Cyberowl (and everyone of your sort), you truly truly disgust me to the core.
    I don't give a fuck about your opinion, I wouldn't blame her if she brought it to court time and time and time again; you know, to have justice served. Participating in some witch hunt everybody should be able to see through is not one way to achieve justice.

Now send Trump some sob letter about how evil I am. Benghazi wasn't preventable by the security standards they had before and at that time.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    No she has to remember hillary being literally 5 feet from her and not comforting the woman at all over the loss of her son. So she decided to share her story. If clinton actually gave a shit she would've at least tried.
    She does not give a shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't give a fuck about your opinion, I wouldn't blame her if she brought it to court time and time and time again; you know, to have justice served. Participating in some witch hunt everybody should be able to see through is not one way to achieve justice.

Now send Trump some sob letter about how evil I am. Benghazi wasn't preventable by the security standards they had before and at that time.
    Preventable? No. Perhaps not.

Could they have landed extra security and gotten those guys out? Yes.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Hillary Clinton is a corrupt cunt, and so is Trump.

Enjoy your elections.
    Yeah this is the worst election in my lifetime. Two very sleazy people trying to come to power.

If you mean the video I posted, then you are one of the people I mentioned in my last post and I hope you get drowned in the very cultural enrichment you so desire.
    You accuse others of being vile and disgusting human beings, while yourself preaching hate and harm to come to others? That's what's wrong with right wing radicals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

probably told the mother this will bring justice to her son. RNC forgot a group of republicans congressmen said hilary was not at fault after probing. pathetic
    Be feared, or be fuel