Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Preventable? No. Perhaps not.

Could they have landed extra security and gotten those guys out? Yes.
    What ever happened to a detachment of Marines at each US embassy? I am sure a fully equipped Marine platoon could have held off all the ISIS scums there until help arrived.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    So let me get this straight:
    A mother of a thug commercializing is brave for you liberals and she and the thug get hailed as heroes?

But once a mother of an innocent soldier who gave his life for america wants justice, you guys get triggered?
    What is up with this crazy western world?
    Jesus Christ man. Are you incapable of looking at things in a non-partisan way?

If Michael Brown's mother gave a speech at a Hillary event, blaming Donald Trump or Republicans for her sons death, then I would find it equally as despicable as what the RNC did with this woman.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Jesus Christ man. Are you incapable of looking at things in a non-partisan way?

If Michael Brown's mother gave a speech at a Hillary event, blaming Donald Trump or Republicans for her sons death, then I would find it equally as despicable as what the RNC did with this woman.
    I'm not familiar; did the democrats drag grieving mothers of fallen Iraq soldiers on stage who enlisted because they believed the lie the government told?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It was brilliant of the GOP and true. A powerful presentation which needs to be kept in the memory of those who do not want Hillary elected.
    Hillary Clinton is not to blame for this mans death. How about a little personal accountability? He knew where he was traveling. He knew what the job entailed. Is George Bush to blame for every soldier that died during the Iraq war?

I mean shit, the mother doesn't even have the facts straight. Benghazi is not an embassy.
    Eat yo vegetables

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You accuse others of being vile and disgusting human beings, while yourself preaching hate and harm to come to others? That's what's wrong with right wing radicals.
    Everyone who attacks a grieving mother of an innocent who was killed, absolutely deserves every name in the book imho.
    That's what's wrong with liberals. They hail criminals and thugs as heroes while demonizing and showing no empathy to those who give their lives to protect their country.

Everyone who attacks a grieving mother of an innocent who was killed, absolutely deserves every name in the book imho.
    That's what's wrong with liberals. They hail criminals and thugs as heroes while demonizing and showing no empathy to those who give their lives to protect their country.
    Where is your post blaming the Bush administration? I guess he isn't on your radar because he is not an evil liberal hurrrrrrr!

You talk of empathy while actively discriminating against innocent people who wish to live in peace. Nothing but a bunch of hatemongering hypocrites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    What ever happened to a detachment of Marines at each US embassy? I am sure a fully equipped Marine platoon could have held off all the ISIS scums there until help arrived.
    Good question. The Marines in Italy basically had to stand around doing nothing even though they were ready to go.

Fact is the ball was dropped. You had Marine FAST Teams ready to rock, who wanted to get in there and do work, but weren't allowed for whatever reason.

It's annoying and pathetic. Our people deserved better and got nothing.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    In what fucked up world are grieving mothers free from criticism?

I'm sorry, but just because you're grieving doesn't mean you can spout off bullshit nonsense in a public forum without being criticized.
    Eat yo vegetables

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Hillary Clinton is not to blame for this mans death. How about a little personal accountability? He knew where he was traveling. He knew what the job entailed. Is George Bush to blame for every soldier that died during the Iraq war?

I mean shit, the mother doesn't even have the facts straight. Benghazi is not an embassy.
    He shares some blame, absolutely. We should have never invaded Iraq. Hillary shares some blame. Obama shares some blame. Any Ambassador traveling to a country which is known to be unstable, which should be evident after you remove the leader who was keeping it under some control, should have ample protection going with them.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Good question. The Marines in Italy basically had to stand around doing nothing even though they were ready to go.

Fact is the ball was dropped. You had Marine FAST Teams ready to rock, who wanted to get in there and do work, but weren't allowed for whatever reason.

It's annoying and pathetic. Our people deserved better and got nothing.
    You have some sort of, oh, let's call it evidence , to support this right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Where is your post blaming the Bush administration? I guess he isn't on your radar because he is not an evil liberal hurrrrrrr!
    My criticism regarding the bush administration predates mmo-champion, but adorable whataboutism nontheless.

Empathyless inhuman traitors dont deserve my time. Enjoy this last ounce of attention I gave you, insect, because you are on my ignore list now.

10+ Year Old Account
    This convention is the biggest joke in modern politics. Has the GOP lost it completely?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    You have some sort of, oh, let's call it evidence , to support this right?
    http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/stor...says/86478466/

Also they were in Spain (not Italy). My bad ):
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

That grieving mother has politicized her son's death, and has allowed a presidential candidate, and his party, to politicize his death to the tune of a political convention speech.

Voicing displeasure with that shouldn't be a liberal thing. It's kind of weird that you would attribute such a damning thing as decency solely to liberals.

Good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    This convention is the biggest joke in modern politics. Has the GOP lost it completely?
    I can't wait to see you praise the DNC when they do the exact same shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    but adorable whataboutism nontheless.

A mother of a thug commercializing is brave for you liberals and she and the thug get hailed as heroes?

But once a mother of an innocent soldier who gave his life for america wants justice, you guys get triggered?

Are you a real human being?
    Eat yo vegetables

My criticism regarding the bush administration predates mmo-champion, but adorable whataboutism nontheless.

Empathyless inhuman traitors dont deserve my time. Enjoy this last ounce of attention I gave you, insect, because you are on my ignore list now.
    Nice high horse; might want to reduce your Untermensch tone for the next time though.

Came for people who claim that all women should be treated with fairness and respect, you know those ideologies that progressive leftist claim they cherish, and I left satisfied by the fact those core tenants are thrown out the window and all the hatred, vileness, and misogyny is shown to be the forefront of the real leftist agenda.

Really, have some respect and class for a woman who lost her son who was serving his country.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Came for people who claim that all women should be treated with fairness and respect, you know those ideologies that progressive leftist claim they cherish, and I left satisfied by the fact those core tenants are thrown out the window and all the hatred, vileness, and misogyny is shown to be the forefront of the real leftist agenda.

Really, have some respect and class for a woman who lost her son who was serving his country.
    Nice buzz words. Want to get taken seriously? Drop those.