Patch 7.0 Manno trinket for Balance

Does anyone know if the Mannoroth Trinket will spam proc from Fury of Elune damage similar to a mages Arcane Missile? Not sure how viable FoE will be without our artifact weapon but i could see this being a potential replacement for our class trinket since it is getting nerfed a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyepic View Post
    Does anyone know if the Mannoroth Trinket will spam proc from Fury of Elune damage similar to a mages Arcane Missile? Not sure how viable FoE will be without our artifact weapon but i could see this being a potential replacement for our class trinket since it is getting nerfed a bit.
    Doubt it. FoE is not at all similar to Arcane Missiles anyway. Also I believe the class trinket is going to be pretty strong. Sure the chance is getting nerfed, but now starfall empowers our dots based on our mastery and given our current gear, that empowerment is going to be significant.

The chance has to get nerfed, or the trinket would just be plain overpowered. Starfall may have a smaller area, but within that area it is much stronger than before.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The chance has to get nerfed, or the trinket would just be plain overpowered. Starfall may have a smaller area, but within that area it is much stronger than before.
    it is 74%, other than that it works like a starfall which targets the area around the enemy, stellar drift increases area by a ton, aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyepic View Post
    Yes, but FOE isn't up as often as the proc rate, so it doesnt work out.

Use SoC + DSI/OoV; Piston is fine too.
    Last edited by Cyous; 2016-07-18 at 11:31 PM.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

My heroic Seed just has a 64% chance, will that really be worth it? Seems so low

Quote Originally Posted by Catbug View Post
    My heroic Seed just has a 64% chance, will that really be worth it? Seems so low
    Yeah.
    /10char
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Doubt it. FoE is not at all similar to Arcane Missiles anyway. Also I believe the class trinket is going to be pretty strong. Sure the chance is getting nerfed, but now starfall empowers our dots based on our mastery and given our current gear, that empowerment is going to be significant.
    While it definitely isn't great, each tick of FoE does proc a Doom Nova.

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    While it definitely isn't great, each tick of FoE does proc a Doom Nova.
    Hum, that's going to lead to some pretty ridiculous lucky cases. The trinket can proc on multiple targets concurrently. And FoE ticks twice per second...

10+ Year Old Account
    In theory though the fights where foe could be amazing, are the fights you definitely want to use soc. Are we saying we'll sub out dsi/soc for the pof dream?

In other news hfc bosses deal less damage but no health reduction was mentioned. (correct me if I'm wrong please). So are we expecting longer boss fights?.. First time I wish I had piston.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Hum, that's going to lead to some pretty ridiculous lucky cases. The trinket can proc on multiple targets concurrently. And FoE ticks twice per second...
    The same is true of Hurricane on live, in terms of proccing Doom Novas.

I played around with PoF + FoE on PTR a bit, the proc did seem to line up pretty well with FoE cooldown. I don't think it'll be as good as other options, though It was definitely fun to drop FoE on trash packs and do silly amounts of burst AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    The same is true of Hurricane on live, in terms of proccing Doom Novas.

I played around with PoF + FoE on PTR a bit, the proc did seem to line up pretty well with FoE cooldown. I don't think it'll be as good as other options, though It was definitely fun to drop FoE on trash packs and do silly amounts of burst AoE.
    Hurricane only ticks half as often. Besides, nobody would cast it under normal circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    In theory though the fights where foe could be amazing, are the fights you definitely want to use soc. Are we saying we'll sub out dsi/soc for the pof dream?

In other news hfc bosses deal less damage but no health reduction was mentioned. (correct me if I'm wrong please). So are we expecting longer boss fights?.. First time I wish I had piston.
    -30% damage, -40% health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Faster kill times then. Is foe gonna be bis for stupidly short reaver and zukuun kills or does bop beat it?
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

With the mastery in our gears and no artifact, I would expect FoE to be shit to be honest, but we'll have to wait and see kill times I guess. I wouldn't assume the kill times are necessarily going to be faster.