Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    I can't wait to see you praise the DNC when they do the exact same shit.
    You think, finding GOP a joke party means I support DNC? Eh, MMO-Champ...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    That's really fucking classy of the RNC to bring a grieving mother on stage and blame Hillary Clinton for the death of her son. Just terrible.
    The RNC is many things...classy has never been one of them; at least not in the past couple of decades...

In regards to the blame, isn't it interesting that the Republican pushed cuts to security are never brought up by the party of personal responsibility regarding the unfortunate events in Benghazi?

That's right, IOKIYAR

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    What happen in Benghazi shouldn't be a left or right issue, sadly you partisans fuck everything up
    But it also shouldn't really be laid at the feet of Hillary Clinton. If anything, the major failure belongs to the CIA and DoD. The biggest mistake she made, was trying to have a diplomatic presence in the country. The CIA and DoD are at fault for not being prepared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    You think, finding GOP a joke party means I support DNC. Eh, MMO-Champ...
    That seems to be a growing trend around here.

If not then my bad.

I dislike both more or less equally.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Came for people who claim that all women should be treated with fairness and respect, you know those ideologies that progressive leftist claim they cherish, and I left satisfied by the fact those core tenants are thrown out the window and all the hatred, vileness, and misogyny is shown to be the forefront of the real leftist agenda.

Really, have some respect and class for a woman who lost her son who was serving his country.
    Todays leftist agenda is basically crypto-fascistic with the aim to demontage the hegemony.
    They do not even realize how they are pawns to the globalist elites who finance their outcries and micro-aggressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Please tell me where someone mentions this idea - it seems to me like you somehow decided in your head how "liberals" think.

And you seem to use words you don't understand like "misogyny", try harder next time

Basically that she is a mother or a woman is completely beside the point, when she stood up and spoke about it on a political platform she brought whatever is coming her way on herself.
    Democrats have two speakers doing the same thing next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Please tell me where someone mentions this idea - it seems to me like you somehow decided in your head how "liberals" think.

And you seem to use words you don't understand like "misogyny", try harder next time

Basically that she is a mother or a woman is completely beside the point, when she stood up and spoke about it on a political platform she brought whatever is coming her way on herself.
    We would probably called SJWs for doing the same thing if roles were reversed, think about it. :P

how on earth can the republican party/trump use failed war efforts in their campaign when the clusterfuck that was Iraq was their doing(and the one sided Israel/Palestine support). Humongous disasters that resonate to this day with daily global terror

hillary is not innocent, she ignored all requests for additional security, this is widely known.

but it's her fault we were even in libya in the first place, it was entirely her constant urging that got us there, and look what it created.

Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    how on earth can the republican party/trump use failed war efforts in their campaign when the clusterfuck that was Iraq was their doing(and the one sided Israel/Palestine support). Humongous disasters that resonate to this day with daily global terror
    Both parties have made mistakes. The past 8 years have done the same things.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    It's standard mode of operation in western armies. They're called Rules of Engagement. Even if civilians are being murdered right in front of your eyes, women getting raped, children getting torched alive, you're not allowed to interfere as military until you've been given the clear go ahead that your rules of engagement have changed and you've received new orders.

Or you'll end up like many guys who are sharing a prison with Chelsea Manning.

It's the same reason why in Kosovo the soldiers didn't interfere with the massacres, it's the same reason why in Paris during the terrorist attack the french military that were parked right outside and armed didn't interfere.
    They weren't there, and their presence wasn't delayed. This may have mattered if they had been in the same city, let alone the same country.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    hillary is not innocent, she ignored all requests for additional security, this is widely known.

but it's her fault we were even in libya in the first place, it was entirely her constant urging that got us there, and look what it created.
    Yeah I'm hoping whoever wins just focuses on issues here and we can work with other countries to root out the terrorists so everyone can live in peace.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    It's standard mode of operation in western armies. They're called Rules of Engagement. Even if civilians are being murdered right in front of your eyes, women getting raped, children getting torched alive, you're not allowed to interfere as military until you've been given the clear go ahead that your rules of engagement have changed and you've received new orders.

Or you'll end up like many guys who are sharing a prison with Chelsea Manning.

It's the same reason why in Kosovo the soldiers didn't interfere with the massacres, it's the same reason why in Paris during the terrorist attack the french military that were parked right outside and armed didn't interfere.
    What the absolute FUCK?! How can this rule even remotely make sense?
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2016-07-19 at 12:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That seems to be a growing trend around here.

If not then my bad.

I dislike both more or less equally.
    Democrats are inconsistent, they keep changing their agenda depending on what's popular - but, at least, they try to stay relevant. While these guys act like they want everyone to hate them: "What, after everything we said about religion, homosexuality, social measures, you still do not hate us? Let us endorse a person with an intelligence of a squid as our candidate. Still no hate? Let us put a grieving mother on stage who will blame Hillary for the death of her son." Either they consciously are committing a party suicide, or they are just really-really bad at politics...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

still beating that horse I see. pathetic, the trumplings can cry over it all they want, I'm just rolling my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Democrats are inconsistent, they keep changing their agenda depending on what's popular - but, at least, they try to stay relevant. While these guys act like they want everyone to hate them: "What, after everything we said about religion, homosexuality, social measures, you still do not hate us? Let us endorse a person with an intelligence of a squid as our candidate. Still no hate? Let us put a grieving mother on stage who will blame Hillary for the death of her son." Either they consciously are committing a party suicide, or they are just really-really bad at politics...
    Frankly I can't stand either party.

I understand trying to stay relevant but when you change your view on damn near everything I can't trust you. I know opinions change over the years but sometimes you need to just stand firm on something and not alter it to appease your following. Plus they are making this country into a huge bunch of pussies trying to be politically correct about everything. Have some fucking balls and tell someone to fuck off. Who cares if you hurt someone's feelings?

The Republicans do have a lot of shit backwards and end up focusing on the wrong shit. The push the religion side too heavily and lean on that to bash gays/lesbians even though most of them are the worst God damned Christians you can imagine. They are against gay marriage but cheat on their wives and get divorced. I do tend to agree with them on some things (pro-life/2nd Amendment) but more and more I find myself creating distance.

Definitely going the Libertarian route I think.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly I can't stand either party.

I understand trying to stay relevant but when you change your view on damn near everything I can't trust you. I know opinions change over the years but sometimes you need to just stand firm on something and not alter it to appease your following. Plus they are making this country into a huge bunch of pussies trying to be politically correct about everything. Have some fucking balls and tell someone to fuck off. Who cares if you hurt someone's feelings?

The Republicans do have a lot of shit backwards and end up focusing on the wrong shit. The push the religion side too heavily and lean on that to bash gays/lesbians even though most of them are the worst God damned Christians you can imagine. They are against gay marriage but cheat on their wives and get divorced. I do tend to agree with them on some things (pro-life/2nd Amendment) but more and more I find myself creating distance.

Definitely going the Libertarian route I think.
    That is cool. I can understand your frustration. I do not agree with all the platform of the GOP. I guess I agree more with it however than I do the very liberal far left platform the Democrats have become. But you still live in California? Will not make any difference there. It will go heavily Democrat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. I seem to remember no lack of GOP members who absolutely castigated Obama for politicizing shootings.

That pales in comparison to bringing a human prop to a convention.

Hypocrisy aside the whole Benghazi thing is a good thing to rally your base and energize them but isn't going to have any real play outside of that anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    That is cool. I can understand your frustration. I do not agree with all the platform of the GOP. I guess I agree more with it however than I do the very liberal far left platform the Democrats have become. But you still live in California? Will not make any difference there. It will go heavily Democrat.
    Yeah each party has definitely shifted to the extremes and frankly I can't stand it. They can do whatever they want but I don't have to partake.

I live in Washington State now. It's liberal but nearly as bad as California. At least yet.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah each party has definitely shifted to the extremes and frankly I can't stand it. They can do whatever they want but I don't have to partake.

I live in Washington State now. It's liberal but nearly as bad as California. At least yet.
    Which I am pretty sure will go democrat this election. And yes, you certainly have the right to vote for whomever you want. No criticism from me for that. Maybe some opinions on how it does not really matter in some cases however for the end result in that state.