Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    my question is why were his kids targeted? are they weird looking?

Quote Originally Posted by ewokgangbang View Post
    They are gingers.
    They are also spineless thanks to their dad.

Not saying that all gingers are spineless, these kids just happen to be both.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by ewokgangbang View Post
    My guess is they are younger and either unlucky to be chosen or tried to stand up to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Then your kids will be suspended for "fighting" with a bully who likely doesn't care if he gets suspended from school as well, and it'll happen again when they return. At least in the U.S., school administration policies promote bullying and quite literally prohibit self defense.
    US is *nothing*. Back in South Africa, we had an absolutely bizarre headmaster who basically said 'boys fighting is natural. As long as you don't damage your uniform'. The playground was so bad they had to literally recruit older students to protect the standard 6ers at lunchtime. The real Lord Of The Flies stuff started after school.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    How would this be a movie? Have you next seen a kid fight with a weapon? lol...

I've seen infinitely more examples of kids standing up for themselves and trying to fight back and then not getting picked on again.

Without looking it up, one could logically assume that this is statistically true. Bullies are cowards and if you're making them bleed when they try to attack you, they'll move onto the next kid.
    I have pushed kids down stairs, I have stabbed kids with pencils. I broke a kids finger, I strangled another. I did a lot of retaliating, I smashed a kids head into a table, another into a wall, another i pushed and his head hit a metal pole. I ripped hair out of a kids head. It didn't stop shit, all that happened was now there were a larger group of people that bullied me, because hey if you bully in numbers I'm less of a direct threat. It never stopped my bullying, hurting people and frankly attempted murder didn't suddenly mean that all my bullies just stopped.

A kid spat on me, I strangled him an hour later out of nowhere in the middle of the halls, and you know what he did? Continued to bully. So save your shit mentality of "oh if you fight back then it all stops!" because it sure as fuck didn't with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That belt is one reason why people are bullies to begin with...
    I got spanked, me, nor my brothers were bullies, we are taught better

I have pushed kids down stairs, I have stabbed kids with pencils. I broke a kids finger, I strangled another. I did a lot of retaliating, I smashed a kids head into a table, another into a wall, another i pushed and his head hit a metal pole. I ripped hair out of a kids head. It didn't stop shit, all that happened was now there were a larger group of people that bullied me, because hey if you bully in numbers I'm less of a direct threat. It never stopped my bullying, hurting people and frankly attempted murder didn't suddenly mean that all my bullies just stopped.

A kid spat on me, I strangled him an hour later out of nowhere in the middle of the halls, and you know what he did? Continued to bully. So save your shit mentality of "oh if you fight back then it all stops!" because it sure as fuck didn't with me.
    There is no fucking way the average bully works that way. You must have had the outlier omega terminator bullies, because everyone else in this thread who has mentioned fighting back or standing up for themselves has had positive results.

Take your crazy ass super bullies the fuck out of here.

They are gingers.
    They are also spineless thanks to their dad.

Not saying that all gingers are spineless, these kids just happen to be both.
    that makes a lot of sense, gingers are weak and are usually prone to running and hiding from conflict. sort of like a turtle or a gopher

That's the worst analogy I've ever heard. You legitimately do not know how dogs work.
    Haha, you sure about that? I'd imagine you're the type of person that hates being wrong. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I got spanked, me, nor my brothers were bullies, we are taught better
    None of my 5 siblings nor myself were bullies, and we didn't get spanked. Know for a fact that the worst bully in our school, was being beaten by his father. He was confronted with compassion by a substitute teacher one day and broke down.

Putting that aside, I'm convinced kids can be bullies simply because some humans are evil little shits. There doesn't have to be a sob story behind their behaviour to justify it...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-07-19 at 01:41 PM.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    There is no fucking way the average bully works that way.
    ITT:

Trolling forum warrior asserts that reality must conform to his limited anecdotal experience! No one is surprised. Full story at 11.

Bingo. Most of the really problematic behavioral cases don't back down - they can't. If they back down, it's only to come at you later, in force, when you aren't expecting it.

Obviously the school should have done something, but in this situation, the kid is on his own. There's absolutely no way he gave his all to defend himself if they kept coming back for him. Again, chances are, they're picking on him because he's not defending himself, as bullies do, and not defending yourself makes you a pussy. I've already said if 6 people surrounded me on my way home after school, I'd pull out a knife. I've had to do that in real life as an adult so fuck saying that shouldn't be an option as a kid.
    My guess is that you are either very young, went to a private school or lived a very sheltered life. Or more likely are just flamebaiting, but fine - I'll bite.

If you tried that with some of the gangs in my neighbourhood, all six of them would pull their knives. Or a gun. Or more likely go home and get all six of them to tell their parents that you threatened them with a knife, leading to you getting searched the next day (and godforbid you don't have a knife on the way home *that* day).

Escalation only works in the movies. The idea of squaring off with the bully in a ring of shouting kids is make believe. It's more like him and his group waiting for you to be alone and jumping you, or really sick stuff like killing pets or starting fires and spreading coordinated rumors that it was you.

10+ Year Old Account
    He committed a section 5 public order offence.

The offence is created by section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986. Section 5(1) provides:

"(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he:
    (a) uses threatening [or abusive] words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or
    (b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening [or abusive],

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Haha, you sure about that? I'd imagine you're the type of person that hates being wrong. ^^
    So you're saying that a dog that truly plans on attacking someone will not bark? That's so dumb and I can't even be mad because you're from a different country and probably haven't properly grasped the English language yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    ITT:

Trolling forum warrior asserts that reality must conform to his limited anecdotal experience! No one is surprised. Full story at 11.
    Funny how you chopped out the part where I provided evidence from the thread that suggests that the average bully doesn't continue attacking you if you fight back.

Oh right you were waiting till 11 to give the full story. Interesting tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    He committed a section 5 public order offence.

The offence is created by section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986. Section 5(1) provides:

"(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he:
    (a) uses threatening [or abusive] words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or
    (b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening [or abusive],
    What crime did the bully commit?

And for those who feel that arresting kids for being luttle evil shits is too much. I say arrest the parents then. Or at least fine the fuck out of them and give the money to all family's affected by their demon spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    So you are supposed to sit by why your children are being maliciously bullied and the "law" does nothing thereby enforcing that it is okay to bully?

Liberal progressive and cultural marxism rearing it's head again.
    Yes you are. Unless you are the law, you do not take the law into your own hands and you do not vigilantyize* a school kid. I think 5 years is probably the least the man should've gotten. Assault on a minor?

The correct course of action is to take things higher when people are "ignoring" the situation. Police not doing anything? Talk to the sergeant or go higher. School not doing enough, take to the school board. Shit doesn't happen? Go to the media. Born in the 90s? Create a Facebook group and harass the school on social media until things are changed.

*a cool word I made up that turns vigilante into a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I'm calling flat out bullshit theimus.

Sorry, but I don't believe a word of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean we probably don't have the entire story here. As much as the kid may be a little shit towards your own you cannot just threaten a child and expect to not face consequences. I really doubt he was sentenced over a finger wag and "There will be consequences!"
    Last edited by Dug; 2016-07-19 at 02:03 PM.

So you're saying that a dog that truly plans on attacking someone will not bark? That's so dumb and I can't even be mad because you're from a different country and probably haven't properly grasped the English language yet.
    Dogs that bark, growl and bare their teeth, are warning you and often wants to avoid physical confrontation. A dog that comes silently is intent on physical confrontation, and focusing ALL his energy on the attack, making it more dangerous. When people say "it attacked without warning!", it's only true in a very small percentage of cases. Usually the dog bared teeth, growled softly, puckered its lips, stiffened its tail etc etc. In the few cases where it is indeed true, the result is usually serious injury and not just teeth marks. The more a dog warns, the less willing it is to actually act upon its threats.

It's only "dumb" in your mind because you're ignorant on the subject.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-07-19 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I'm calling flat out bullshit theimus.

Sorry, but I don't believe a word of this.
    Right? That sounds fucking outrageous. His bullies must have been Navy SEALS or something to keep coming back after getting some of the most savage beatings imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

- - - Updated - - -

None of my 5 siblings nor myself were bullies, and we didn't get spanked. Know for a fact that the worst bully in our school, was being beaten by his father. He was confronted with compassion by a substitute teacher one day and broke down.

Putting that aside, I'm convinced kids can be bullies simply because some humans are evil little shits. There doesn't have to be a sob story behind their behaviour to justify it...
    I am a teacher at a school considered to be one of the rougher ones in my area. A lot of the problem cases I've encountered stem from problems at home - either too little attention or just insanely toxic parental situations.

Discipline doesn't need to be corporal, but there needs to be something.

Of course, every now and then you get the really dangerous one who has parents that have literally given up and send him to school and cram school after simply to get a break from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I mean we probably don't have the entire story here. As much as the kid may be a little kid towards your own you cannot just threaten a child and expect to not face consequences. I really doubt he was jailed over a finger wag and "There will be consequences!"
    He wasn't jailed