Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    From the undocumented page :

"All garrison missions and shipyard missions that are in-progress when Patch 7.0.3 is released will experience a one-time "Fail", regardless of success chance percentage."

What? Why? Was it announce? And this explain why I lost 3 ships on the ptr, I have report it as a bug, guess it was not and bye bye all ship already in mission.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    "the Mass Resurrection guild perk has been removed."

retarded decision i woudl love to hear devs logic behind this change besides desperate try to push engineering toys as desirable for raids/dungeons - its basickly : "oh look enginering proff is shit lets remove mass ress so at least 2-3 peoplei n raid are forced to have it on raid toon"
    And you only realized this now? You do know it has been known for months about this and that only healers get the ability to mass rez..

I am slightly curious how they restored the park, I mean it was a cliff that got blown off into the sea...you can't just...fill it in.

Deleted
    Nice clear post with a lot of useful info. Thanks!

Curse client isn't even working for 7.0.3, claims no addons are updated when many are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    I am slightly curious how they restored the park, I mean it was a cliff that got blown off into the sea...you can't just...fill it in.
    They brought the ground from somewhere else and put it in place with a wall? I'm fairly certain that's how people build stuff like this... Hell, this is warcraft, we have a flying city, they could just have a mage hold it for them or a shaman just retrieve the cliff that was blown off...

Deleted
    Woow. this is fucking stupid. So first of all They are just removeing EVERYTHING dreanor added when they removes the fucking peaks. that is so fucking stupid" so we are to lazy to make new spells, take some upgraded version of spells" now " nah fuck it, we are to lazy to make new spells/abilties take nothing and let me take your peaks as well

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Or how about you stop bitching?
    Why so butthurt? I don't view this site every single day so I haven't read everything like you have but I don't see a single point of why removing mass resurrection was implemented so I dont get your "verb" at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Woow. this is fucking stupid. So first of all They are just removeing EVERYTHING dreanor added when they removes the fucking peaks. that is so fucking stupid" so we are to lazy to make new spells, take some upgraded version of spells" now " nah fuck it, we are to lazy to make new spells/abilties take nothing and let me take your peaks as well
    The draenor perks don't make any sense when every spec in the game plays completely differently. Most people won't even recognize their own class.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2016-07-19 at 01:57 PM.

Deleted
    Damn, I thought they were talking about stuff like the call to arms spell or the orbital bombardment from Talador/Hellfire... If it's the upgraded spells, then I'm done with Assa Rogue. Really don't wanna go back to normal Slice and Dice...

Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    Damn, I thought they were talking about stuff like the call to arms spell or the orbital bombardment from Talador/Hellfire... If it's the upgraded spells, then I'm done with Assa Rogue. Really don't wanna go back to normal Slice and Dice...
    Forget everything you learned about every class in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    How in the hell are we even supposed to make money now?
    :\

Quote Originally Posted by Tayla View Post
    Professions?

Can you clarify? Not sure that was English I just read.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Professions?
    Wow!!! Make money by professions? Now that is a new concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayla View Post
    Getting out of your Garrison is a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinjade View Post
    Can you clarify? Not sure that was English I just read.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow!!! Make money by professions? Now that is a new concept.
    If you like I could be your senpai and teach you?

Deleted
    I know I'm asking too much, but can we get a comparison on the updated models, please?
    I'm talkin about these:
    "The following creatures have had their model updated.[2] For creatures marked with an asterisk *, the new models are only used for new Legion content, while old creatures are not affected.

Naga
    Naga sea witch
    Murloc
    Harpy *
    Kobold Kobold
    Kodos
    Banshees
    Bears
    Black bears
    Gray bears
    Grizzly bears
    Plagued bears
    Polar bears
    Faerie Dragons *
    Spiders *
    Basilisks *
    Val'kyr
    Succubi
    Sheep
    Mechanical sheep
    Stegodons *
    Cenarian
    Cenarius' Children
    Crystal dryads
    Satyrs
    Dragon Whelps *
    Felhounds
    Makrura
    Grells
    Rabbits
    Owls *
    Eagles *
    Squirrels
    Rats
    Fel reavers
    Mechanical squirrels
    Sea giants
    Nightsabers *
    Felguards
    Lobstroks"

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    "The Mass Resurrection guild perk has been removed."

The sad thing is, one of the devs actually suggested making the game worse for no good reason, and the rest of them agreed with him

10+ Year Old Account
    The guardian troll has turned from a fat badger into a fat warthog...
    I love all the new druid forms

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    "The Mass Resurrection guild perk has been removed."

The sad thing is, one of the devs actually suggested making the game worse for no good reason, and the rest of them agreed with him
    MW Monks can mass ress in Legion. Probably other healers too.
    EDIT: Yes other healers too and non-healers can buy an item to mass ress with only 3 mins cd.
    Last edited by mmoca506320b02; 2016-07-19 at 02:57 PM.