Which addons are obsolete tomorrow?

I don't typically follow much about an expansion outside of major features like new systems (Transmog/Artifact), class changes, and the general stuff here and there, but I don't know much about which of my addons become obsolete (e.g., when QuestHelper became useless when Blizzard implemented their own version). Does someone happen to know what all the new systems are that makes some addons obsolete so I can clean out my interface in preparation for tomorrow?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Define obsolete? Like not needed? Or just won't work?

Off topic: I love patch days when the little add on addicted idiots run around like a chicken with their head chopped off or that it's the end of the world. I loved loved whatever that one add on that was broken for like 2 weeks in 6.2

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Tercio; 2016-07-19 at 01:23 AM.

Nothing immediately springs to mind.
    Even MasterPlan continues to have some functionality going forward, and there may be reasons for some players to still use their garrisons.
    Professions in particular.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Probably most of them will stop working tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Probably most of them will stop working tomorrow
    Most addon creators have their addons working on PTR/Beta which is technically what we have tomorrow so those versions will work on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides MasterPlan, I don't think any of them. Maybe Tidyplates, if you prefer their version of nameplates.

Helm n Cloak, such a great little addon, will be no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyo View Post
    Helm n Cloak, such a great little addon, will be no more.
    Good example.
    Actually obselete
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.