Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    True. Regressive Left.

Liberal might even be a compliment for what they are now.
    I doubt you even know what "Left" means.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Yup I agree with you.

I don't see how you can see her as a solid delegate but that's a topic for another day lol.

I do hope your citizenship process goes well!
    Let's just say that I do not like her personality really, but her policies are close to how I want this country to move forward.

Citizenship is far away yet, but I'm getting there!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    I think it has more to do with the fact that this has been discussed for years now, not that it make hillary look bad.

She isn't exactly liked as it is.
    But those same people still harp on Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Have you looked at who's giving speeches at the DNC convention?

Trayvon Martin's mother
    Eric Garner's Mother
    Michael Brown's Mother

Classy, Democrats, Classy
    Exactly. The Republicans bring out an upstanding citizen and great mother who raised her son properly who died in the line of duty serving his country. Many believe he died needlessly due to the incompetence of Hillary Clinton.

The Democrats haul out three terrible mothers who raised violent criminal thugs who died due to their own desire for violence or criminal activity.

Kind of a tough call which party is better represented by it's choice of mothers.

I think it has more to do with the fact that this has been discussed for years now, not that it make hillary look bad.

She isn't exactly liked as it is.
    Discussed for years and the question has been sufficiently answered. The worst part is Zenaki is being the exact type of partisan person he claims others are being. Millions of dollars have been spent to find an answer to the question and not liking the answer to said question the solution is we just need to spend many more millions until we get the answer that crucify's Hillary because "that's what's supposed to happen,".

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    In the context of Benghazi? That's because the situations are almost identical except for the video nonsense, which again investigation didn't show the evil malicious conspiracy lieing that was claimed, and in my case I don't think we should be going after Bush for incidents under his watch. With regards to embassy attacks. I do however expect folks like yourself who think HIllary is lock solid guilty and should be grilled for it to explain to me why the same standard isn't applied to Bush despite I said a great great many parallels being drawn between Benghazi and incidents under Bush.

In general? Bush wasn't that long ago and we're still dealing with the effects of the wars he started. So bringing him up in some contexts isn't entirely unwarranted either depending on the discussion.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2016-07-19 at 03:40 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

I don't really see many people blaming everything on bush today. I think people might put some blame on the wars going on right now on him. And he could be a factor, but I think it's silly to solely blame bush. I don't think he was a good president, I actually think he's an idiot, but I don't hate him. I just think he was ill prepared for the job, which isn't surprising considering it's an absurdly difficult job to undertake.

/shrug, I find it hard to take anyone who is still actively ranting about bush seriously. Can't hate him, he was comedy gold.

The Democrats haul out three terrible mothers who raised violent criminal thugs who died due to their own desire for violence or criminal activity.
    gross, Eric Garner didn't die being a violent "thug".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Citizenship is far away yet, but I'm getting there!
    Good!

/10char
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

I don't really see many people blaming everything on bush today. I think people might put some blame on the wars going on right now on him. And he could be a factor, but I think it's silly to solely blame bush. I don't think he was a good president, I actually think he's an idiot, but I don't hate him. I just think he was ill prepared for the job, which isn't surprising considering it's an absurdly difficult job to undertake.

/shrug, I find it hard to take anyone who is still actively ranting about bush seriously. Can't hate him, he was comedy gold.

I just literally had to deal with someone saying "what about Bush" in another thread, 3 minutes ago

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Discussed for years and the question has been sufficiently answered. The worst part is Zenaki is being the exact type of partisan person he claims others are being. Millions of dollars have been spent to find an answer to the question and not liking the answer to said question the solution is we just need to spend many more millions until we get the answer that crucify's Hillary because "that's what's supposed to happen,".

In the context of Benghazi? That's because the situations are almost identical except for the video nonsense, which again investigation didn't show the evil malicious conspiracy lieing that was claimed, and in my case I don't think we should be going after Bush for incidents under his watch. I do however expect folks like yourself who think HIllary is lock solid guilty and should be grilled for it to explain to me why the same standard isn't applied to Bush.

In general? Bush wasn't that long ago and we're still dealing with the effects of the wars he started. So bringing him up in some contexts isn't entirely unwarranted either depending on the discussion.
    The video nonsense is the thing I am pissed about the most, they even went after the guy who created the video

I just literally had to deal with someone saying "what about Bush" in another thread, 3 minutes ago

- - - Updated - - -

The video nonsense is the thing I am pissed about the most, they even went after the guy who created the video
    Feel free to ignore them then unless it somehow pertains to the conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with simply giving a speech. If they go on stage and blame Trump or Republicans for the death of their children, that would be horrible, and outrageously false.
    The police and their leadership are to Michael Brown, as the State Department and their leadership (Hillary at the time) are to those dead in Benghazi. Trump isn't the head of the police departments, if he was I can guarantee the speeches would be attacking him for training police to kill blacks.

Fucking over the entire country is "comedy gold"? He was just "not a good president"? I'd hate to see what an actual bad president looks like then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Kinda how everyone feels about "anyone who is still actively ranting about Benghazi".
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Fucking over the entire country is "comedy gold"? He was just "not a good president"? I'd hate to see what an actual bad president looks like then.
    Well, that choice is 50% of the current candidates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Feel free to ignore them then unless it somehow pertains to the conversation?
    It's my curse in life to correct someone when they are wrong, if anything researching the bullshit people have posted on her has made me more knowledgeable.

I think you are mistaking my views on him as a person for my views of his political work. I do think he was possibly one of our worst presidents.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many people need to be lied to about Benghazi until they realize it was not what they want it to be?

That's whatever. You can be as pissed about that as you want. I think it's clear they bungled the PR side of the incident as they were figuring out what was going on, but as I said it wasn't this evil malicious gubberment trying pull dem der wool over our eyes like Republicans told us. Millions of dollars and many many man hours have been spent by a very partisan body(and not partisan in favor of Hillary) trying to prove wrong doing and were unable to do it. It got blown out of proportion because terrorists scary and apparently it made America look weak and blah blah.

In addition for every word given to the video 10 are given to making sure that she still gets dragged through the mud over Benghazi for also apparently horribly mishandling the actual important part: the attack itself. Same investigations and millions of dollars shows she didn't but we still gotta blame her for it because partisan people don't like that the fact showed they were wrong but if we just keep attacking her for it reality itself will change.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the president is just one person. The government has a huge complex structure, and it is often not as much about what the president does, as it is about how well different branches and their parts of the government work with each other.

I don't think Bush was nearly as bad as Trump would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    That's whatever. You can be as pissed about that as you want. I think it's clear they bungled the PR side of the incident as they were figuring out what was going on, but as I said it wasn't this evil malicious gubberment trying pull dem der wool over our eyes like Republicans told us. Millions of dollars and many many man hours have been spent by a very partisan body(and not partisan in favor of Hillary) trying to prove wrong doing and were unable to do it. It got blown out of proportion because terrorists scary and apparently it made America look weak and blah blah.

In addition for every word given to the video 10 are given to making sure that she still gets dragged through the mud over Benghazi for also apparently horribly mishandling the actual important part: the attack itself. Same investigations and millions of dollars shows she didn't but we still gotta blame her for it because partisan people don't like that the fact showed they were wrong but if we just keep attacking her for it reality itself will change.
    Outside of Benghazi there is plenty of evidence of how much of a Liar and incompetent she is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside of Benghazi there is plenty of evidence of how much of a Liar and incompetent she is.
    Which is why it's funny that they only focus on the made up stuff.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-