Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Human racial only gets you out of stuns now. I'm going back to undead. So either way, you have to have an on use trinket to break you out of most things and cause a 30s internal cd to either use racial or pvp trinket. Whichever you use first
    Im talking about about 1% increase for every secondary stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Texdawg View Post
    From a pvp perspective it won't matter. There is a set template for all specs for all classes in pvp
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    From a pvp perspective it won't matter. There is a set template for all specs for all classes in pvp
    I couldn't care less about PvP honestly :P

Im asking PvE-wise

im quite certain BE is gonna triumph that extra energy is useful in so many situations for all specs

not to mention how the AOE silence is insanely good in 5 mans which are gonna be relevant the entire expac now.

I couldn't care less about PvP honestly :P

Im asking PvE-wise
    You never specified. :P
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

How do you combine or time your 3rd Exsanguinate and 2nd Vendetta/Vanish? Do you hold Exsanguinate for it or just use off CD?

Fok + rupture spam. CT is no more
    So we try to keep rupture rolling on as many targets as possible? I'm guessing since trash mobs don't live long, that means 1CP rupture is good enough for 3+ mobs?

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    im quite certain BE is gonna triumph that extra energy is useful in so many situations for all specs

not to mention how the AOE silence is insanely good in 5 mans which are gonna be relevant the entire expac now.
    Troll

Because style can't be bought.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Troll

Because style can't be bought.
    I actually touched my monitor because of your signature. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Dakel View Post
    How do you combine or time your 3rd Exsanguinate and 2nd Vendetta/Vanish? Do you hold Exsanguinate for it or just use off CD?
    You'll have an artefact trait (very early on) which reduces Vendetta's cd by 30s, so every 2nd Exsang you'll have Vendetta up.

So skimming over some beta raid testing logs, I'm seeing Ass top three dps every time there's one present. Would this be a fairly accurate representation of their performance at 110, or did I just happen to look at some skewed logs?

no they will nerf us lol we have to get in line with the rest of the DPS at the current iterations of our damage

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    So skimming over some beta raid testing logs, I'm seeing Ass top three dps every time there's one present. Would this be a fairly accurate representation of their performance at 110, or did I just happen to look at some skewed logs?
    That's been my experience at 110, on anything without much AE.

Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    That's been my experience at 110, on anything without much AE.
    Do you think that, given how it currently looks, it might suffer from scaling issues down the line due to the mastery?

Deleted
    What is the correct opener for Assassination (pre-patch)? Also how do you burst?

What is the correct opener for Assassination (pre-patch)? Also how do you burst?
    I didn't try Assassination yet, but there's a good opener information on the Icy-Veins website:

Always start the pull from Stealth Icon Stealth.
    Use Draenic Agility Potion.
    Apply Garrote.
    Activate Vendetta on the primary target.
    Cast Mutilate twice.
    -If you have 6 Combo Points, activate Vanish then cast Rupture. Finally, apply Hemorrhage.
    -If you do not have 6 Combo Points, apply Hemorrhage , then Vanish and apply Rupture I.
    Cast Exsanguinate.
    Generate Combo Points with Mutilate and dump with Envenom at 6 Combo Points.
    Reapply Rupture, Hemorrhage, and Garrote as necessary.

I'll explain why it's like that:
    Deeper Strategen gives you 6 combo points finishers.
    Why Vanishing before Rupture? Because Nightstalker is probably the best option right now.
    Why Rupture after Vanish? Because with 6 Combo Points, Nightstalker, Exsanguinate and Vendetta it's going to be really strong, and Vanish applies Nightstalker buff.

Source:
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/assassi...-pve-dps-guide
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-07-20 at 10:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anybody else noticed the disconnect between the assassination bleed talents (Hemo/internal bleeding/exanguinate) and the near total lack of supporting traits found on the artifact? According to icy veins right now the 400% bleed tick rate is surprise but will this continue into legion? would a bleed and/or poison spec work when a core feature of the expansion goes against those (currently) powerful choices

in short. Assassination being a bleed heavy spec now makes no sense when the artifact is overwhelmingly poison based
    Wrath baby and proud of it

The spec is supposed to be poison based. But that can't be supported atm. If they were to nerf the bleeds assassination would die quickly. Down the road, mastery will gain its place and poison specs will become a thing but this early on its all about the bleeds. And unless they fix the mastery/poison dmg, assassination will die out after nighthold in favor of sub since we scale so poorly with stats and weapons mean next to nothing for us.

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Has anybody else noticed the disconnect between the assassination bleed talents (Hemo/internal bleeding/exanguinate) and the near total lack of supporting traits found on the artifact?
    Uhh... no? There's three traits that directly buff rupture. Two traits buff passive poison damage, two buff envenom, two buff mutilate (including one that increases crit chance, which increases combo point generation), three buff vendetta. Seems pretty well balanced to me, considering that rupture is the vast majority of your bleed damage, vendetta buffs all damage including bleeds, and mutilate/envenom/passive poisons are all things that you have to do anyway.
    Last edited by kindath; 2016-07-20 at 06:23 PM.

This is a noob question...
    but when i start attacking from stealth with subterfuge, i'm stuck at the stealth bar

do i need to put all my abilities on the stealth bar as well?
    or is there a way to switch to normal bar after attacking?

edit: nevermind, nightstalker is probably better anyway
    Last edited by Notter; 2016-07-20 at 09:50 PM.