Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    You don't have to win a fight to gain someones respect and have them stop fucking with you.
    Its really not that simple with all bullies, plenty of them are just psychopathic bastards.
    This is not a fairy tail, fighting back will not always work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    That you fail at being be-able to fight back? You know, losing to the bully?
    Are you referencing a specific person that fails to fight back?

I guess I'm confused by how it's worded.

Are you saying you shouldn't fight back against bullies because you might fail?

- - - Updated - - -

Its really not that simple with all bullies, plenty of them are just psychopathic bastards.
    And that's true. It might not always work. But it's better than not trying.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Why would you literally find him, why not just find him? Hahaha, keyboard warriors hey. "I'mma stab you because its safe to say I'll murder people on the Internet!"
    I believe him because you gotta remember: Everyone on the internet is a 6 foot 5+ millionaire-scientist-lawyer with a military background who has fucked at least 6000 women with their 18 inch cock and is so badass that they beat the fuck out of anyone who disrespects them even if it was a group of 75 mma fighters.

It has a significantly better chance of working than doing nothing. This is unarguable fact.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

If you're in a wheelchair and have a glass bone disease where you can't fight back, then yea don't fight back I guess. I've never been anywhere that let people commonly beat up the physically disabled so I guess you're on your own here.
    Right. Equating your sissy baby-child to someone who is actually physically incapable of defending himself is rubbish. I don't recall ever hearing about kids beating up an actual cripple. Beating up a dwarf perhaps, but not a cripple.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-nothing.html

To sum it up:

-Christopher Cooper, claims school and police ignored children's ordeal
    -Daughter, 9, was pushed and kicked and son, 11, had his wrist broken
    -Mr Cooper confronted young boy at school gates and threatened him (by basically saying "There will be consequences!")
    -Fined and now faces losing his job as a midwife in disciplinary hearing
    More parents should be this way. His sentencing is stupid.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Your grandfather sure sounds like a swell guy.
    Well, even if it's unpleasant and not ideal it's pretty true.

I remember a kid who sprayed AXE in my face outside the lunch area when I was in 5th grade. After rinsing my eyes I went back in, found the guy, smashed his head into the food, flipped his chair backwards so he fell on his back, gave a couple of punches and then walked away. Never had any more problems with him.

Another time was in 7th grade when I got into an argument with another guy. He told me to see him in the school yard during a spot in our schedule so he could beat me up. I said okay expecting it to be a short standoff, jsut us two. Apparently he had told the entire school about it and once we were out literally everyone was watching(people watching from windows on the 2nd floor even). He had a few of his buddies in the middle of the yard but I walked up alone (specifically told my friends to not come). The guy just stood there and taunted me but never bit. Eventually other people just sorounded us and the whole thing became a joke. I was like "Hey, HE was supposed to hit me and I've stood here for 15 minutes now and nothing has happened. I think I'll just leave, I'm done here".

The next day my mother tells me she has gotten a call from the guy's parents and I have to go over there to apologis.

Check, mate.

that's why you go to the bully's parents house and beat the parents so bad they dont remember their own fucking name. make sure the bully is sufficiently scared to never speak about it. problem solved.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as fighting back against bullies? Treat it like prison. You dont have to win, but people wont fuck with you if they know you aren't afraid to fight. Bust their shit open for em one good time and they will think twice about it before trying again.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Another time was in 7th grade when I got into an argument with another guy. He told me to see him in the school yard during a spot in our schedule so he could beat me up. I said okay expecting it to be a short standoff, jsut us two. Apparently he had told the entire school about it and once we were out literally everyone was watching(people watching from windows on the 2nd floor even). He had a few of his buddies in the middle of the yard but I walked up alone (specifically told my friends to not come). The guy just stood there and taunted me but never bit. Eventually other people just sorounded us and the whole thing became a joke. I was like "Hey, HE was supposed to hit me and I've stood here for 15 minutes now and nothing has happened. I think I'll just leave, I'm done here".
    Oh jesus. People's fascination with whose going to, or after the fact, who threw the first punch was so fucking stupid. Eyeing the shit out of each other because someone wanted to fight you but they were too scared to do anything, then walking away when they didn't do anything and afterwards being insulted for walking away or not throwing the first punch... so fucking petty. I enjoyed elementary/middle school that much more because really, you had a problem with someone, you just gave them a black eye and got sent to detention/ISS for it. No threat of "pressing charges" or any of that rubbish.

My kids won't be pussies like yours.

If a group of kids broke my wrist when I was a kid, I would literally find the main guy later on, wait for nobody to be looking and stab the kid and walk away. Like how big of a weakling do you have to be to let this go on for an entire year?
    Hey everyone! It's an internet tough guy!

Your "advice" on how to handle a fucking gang, because that's what they are, a gang of kids, is hilariously stupid, and the fact that you claim you'd stab someone makes it even more stupid.

If it's just one kid, yeah, your kid needs to stand up to that shit. More than one kid? You need to step in or you're gonna get your kid killed. Then again, if you're even half as stupid as you come off here, maybe your line should end with you and your kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames
    That's assuming their family could afford something like that.
    Not really, it's knowing the practice of law. Although the UK has its quirks, the legal systems in the US and the UK are still fairly similar. There are different approaches to what we call contingent fee agreements in the US, as far as I know England has them but under a different name, while Scotland doesn't quite have them but seems to permit accommodations based on successful litigation. As in the US, there are lawyers who provide pro bono services, there will also be legal aid groups that might take up a flagrant bullying case, and young lawyers new to practice have been known to take cases to help build their reputation.

Instead, this guy (who does not seem the sharpest knife in the drawer) let his kids suffer until he eventually wound up in a situation where he needs a lawyer and may lose his job. I'm assuming that the UK's health system bore the cost (or at least much of it) for the medical care and new glasses. Between the two paths, I'd say he could have afforded a lawyer better than he can afford the results of his own actions. That's part of the point of contingent fee agreements, to keep the cost of litigation from making it a rich man's game.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Oh jesus. People's fascination with whose going to, or after the fact, who threw the first punch was so fucking stupid. Eyeing the shit out of each other because someone wanted to fight you but they were too scared to do anything, then walking away when they didn't do anything and afterwards being insulted for walking away or not throwing the first punch... so fucking petty. I enjoyed elementary/middle school that much more because really, you had a problem with someone, you just gave them a black eye and got sent to detention/ISS for it. No threat of "pressing charges" or any of that rubbish.
    Well, I had to say that he was supposed to beat me up (which was true since it was his idea) since almost the whole school was watching. Just walking away is running away at that age as I'm sure you know and I would hear about it forever.

Indeed, I would like a punch to be a punch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    So you are supposed to sit by why your children are being maliciously bullied and the "law" does nothing thereby enforcing that it is okay to bully?

Liberal progressive and cultural marxism rearing it's head again.
    Dafuq? There's nothing "liberal" or "progressive" about this.

Can we please stop applying "right vs left" where it doesn't belong?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Let your pussy children fight their own battles.
    Give me a break. How would you expect a little girl to stand up to a male bully two years older than her for example? Also many kids just don't have it in them to want to fight. Plus if they stand up for themselves and fight back it can lead to them being suspended simply for defending themselves.

Sometimes you do need to have your kids stick up for themselves, but other times the parent should absolutely intervene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    Give me a break. How would you expect a little girl to stand up to a male bully two years older than her for example? Also many kids just don't have it in them to want to fight. Plus if they stand up for themselves and fight back it can lead to them being suspended simply for defending themselves.

Sometimes you do need to have your kids stick up for themselves, but other times the parent should absolutely intervene.
    Teach your daughters to aim for the balls!

10+ Year Old Account
    My kids won't be pussies like yours.

If a group of kids broke my wrist when I was a kid, I would literally find the main guy later on, wait for nobody to be looking and stab the kid and walk away. Like how big of a weakling do you have to be to let this go on for an entire year?
    ...okay no point arguing with you. You've got the mind the size of a peanut. And you sound like the cliche internet badass. Youd stab the kid? Really? Then what happens when you goto juvenile detention until you're 18 and come out a dumbass criminal with no education? Or what happens if the bully who's stabbed gets a gun and comes back?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Teach your daughters to aim for the balls!

Haha that would do the trick actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, for you keyboard toughguys who seem to think you could magically beat your way out of the submission, this is a story from where I live, I know some of the people involved and know people who know everyone else involved. So while you're guessing and posturing and trying to look hard on the internet here's some things you're not taking into consideration.

1: This kid is one of the smallest in his class, no one's fault, he just hasn't had his growth spurt yet.

2: He and his sister and being attacked by gangs of kids, not one, not even two on one, these are four or five on one scenarios that you cannot fight back from.

3: This has been on going for some time, the school did nothing, the police dragged their heels on the matter and claimed it was for the school to handle.

4: The parents of the little shits were approached and couldn't give a flying fuck.

5: This group of bullies is also threatening other children to not go near them so they're even more ostracised.

6: No one actually did shit until the dad made his facebook post, it went viral and the papers picked up on it, and the school realised what a bunch of incompetent fucktards they are being.

So for all your bravado of "I'd beat them up and not be bullied" I'd like to see you try your best in their shoes. No really, go piss off five guys twice your size at once and see how you cope.