Deleted
    The sweet spot for haste is 21%. With mythic Worldbreakers resolve u go up to 50% haste which makes your raging blow (with inner rage) exactly 3 seconds CD, Bloodthirst also 3 seconds, and bladestorm spin for exactly 4 seconds. Not to mention how fluid and feelsgoodman rotation is with so much haste. This is my talent build for ST: http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#G3tG ... Tier 45 I guess you could go with Avatar also, depends on really how long fight last. Tier 75 warning! Carnage in pre-patch is currently trap talent. Maybe if u are heroic geared u can take it, but if u are 745 like me, don't go for it. With 50% haste and Endless Rage, u DONT need Carnage. Take Massacre and trust me on this one, it makes execute phase (don't matter how long it lasts) 100 times more fun. With thunderlord enchants, u can get back to back execute crits, and basically your rotation comes down to Execute -> Rampage -> Execute -> Rampage... 100% Uptime on Enrage much fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    One thing I am really going to hate tomorrow is Bladestorm. Going to be next to impossible for me to even get 3 seconds of enrage + bladestorm and that's if I'm lucky.
    How clunky is bladestorm actually going to be? With the new 4 second duration of enrage and berserker rage no longer enrageing you, aswell as bladestorm being 1,5 min and battlecry being 1 min (avatar being 1,5 min too). i know the set bonus will bring enrage duration up to 5,5 (correct?) but i am not sure whether or not haste will make bladestorm tick faster.
    All that considered, fury bladestorm looks very clunky...i hope i am wrong though. Is Arms going to be the top dog warrior aoe burst machine because this expansion they have the ability to control/guarantee that bladestorm will be affected by mastery?

Edit: Ok so i just remembered that berserker rage can proc enrage...just that it is not in the artifact(where i looked for it before posting) but rather a talent which is in the same tier as avatar though.
    And i am talking about Legion not the pre-patch
    Last edited by mmocde3f52c0f2; 2016-07-19 at 12:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wowjunkielol View Post
    are you kidding? i am at 6 % unbuffed, how shall i get to 18%? Sure not with just switching from mastery to haste.

right?
    Epic haste gems will give you 200 haste now, + enchants should be more then enough to give you 18% haste, i had 16% haste with rare haste gems so with epic it should be no problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goxicity View Post
    The sweet spot for haste is 21%. With mythic Worldbreakers resolve u go up to 50% haste which makes your raging blow (with inner rage) exactly 3 seconds CD, Bloodthirst also 3 seconds, and bladestorm spin for exactly 4 seconds. Not to mention how fluid and feelsgoodman rotation is with so much haste. This is my talent build for ST: ... Tier 45 I guess you could go with Avatar also, depends on really how long fight last. Tier 75 warning! Carnage in pre-patch is currently trap talent. Maybe if u are heroic geared u can take it, but if u are 745 like me, don't go for it. With 50% haste and Endless Rage, u DONT need Carnage. Take Massacre and trust me on this one, it makes execute phase (don't matter how long it lasts) 100 times more fun. With thunderlord enchants, u can get back to back execute crits, and basically your rotation comes down to Execute -> Rampage -> Execute -> Rampage... 100% Uptime on Enrage much fun
    You didnt factor in the trinket nerf. MythicWF trinket gives ~24% Haste. Anything else you are talking about i don't even want to start arguing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anize View Post
    You didnt factor in the trinket nerf. MythicWF trinket gives ~24% Haste. Anything else you are talking about i don't even want to start arguing.
    Do the testing yourself before you start replying. Haste before 10 stacks of worldbreakers http://imgur.com/A7sy3Z2 , and this is haste at 10 stacks: http://imgur.com/GrjIc03

Deleted
    After checking the Icy-Veins guide I have 2 questions:

Why use Rampage at 100 rage? In almost cases you will lose rage this way.
    We should use rampage in the execute phase according to the guide (even without Massacre). Is this really worth it for just Enrage? Isn't it better to cast execute when near rage cap and spam it if you have Enrage (which you got via BT and not Rampage)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    After checking the Icy-Veins guide I have 2 questions:

Why use Rampage at 100 rage? In almost cases you will lose rage this way.
    We should use rampage in the execute phase according to the guide (even without Massacre). Is this really worth it for just Enrage? Isn't it better to cast execute when near rage cap and spam it if you have Enrage (which you got via BT and not Rampage)?
    Enrage> non-enrage Executes
    for the "use rampage at 100 rage", I think this is also bs, if you use it at 95 you wont cap rage and capping rage is wasting ressources, with gaining rage so fast thats bad.

Or you could just go gnome and be pretty with weapons 4 times your character size?
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Hello, doing more research for 7.0 I have one or two questions that I can't find clear answers for (without looking at basically every page in this thread).

1. Avatar vs. Wrecking Ball - Wrecking Ball is obviously good for cleave/aoe, but pure single target like Fel Lord Zakuun, I'm not sure which is better. I remember seeing people say that Wrecking Ball was indeed a DPS increase in longer fights (right? maybe 1-2 patches ago?) but with the expectation of short fights in this patch, will Avatar be better than Wrecking Ball (or is it just universally better than wrecking ball for single target).

2. Just if anyone has rough numbers for the Frenzy build vs. Inner Rage build. I've read pretty much everywhere that Inner Rage outperforms it but by how much and are there external factors such as length of fight/amount of cleave that change the results?

Pretty excited to see my stats when I get home.... have just about every BIS slot now that multi changes to other stats.

I really love the new rotation, however the rampage/execute phase of the rotation feels really weird to get used to when you are used to BT/Execute spam.

A question to Archi, considering carnage and Inner rage, what is the diference in percentage between the proper rotation against always using just BT, RB, Filler (Rampage, or WB proc, or FS), repeat. Is possible to sim that?

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    The new stat caps on icy-veins include raid buffs right ? That means 33% haste unbuffed and 38% haste buffed (Unholy Aura / Mind Quickening)? Same with crit 25% unbuffed, 30% buffed?

There are no buffs anymore.

So I quickly read through the Icy-Veins guide and some things struck me as odd. Is Warpaint really better than Bounding Stride for default talent? And does WB proc still have prio over RB in the rotation? I thought that with the new changes and RB dealing so much damage with IR that it was now higher prio to put it on CD than press the WB proc since it's unlikely to overwrite itself within 1 or 2 GCDs.

Also won't Goblins/Gnomes eventually overtake Pandas as best race, since their 1% haste is an additional source as opposed to the 375 rating Pandas get from food? If I did my maths right, after 17% haste the Goblin/Gnome racial provides more total haste than the Panda one.
    Last edited by PursueTheChase; 2016-07-19 at 04:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quick question about Races Opti in legion: i cant find numbers about what is the best choice at legion's launch for a raiding perspective, i guess Gobelins ll be the default choice due to haste gain, but i want to know how about is the difference with others, because i really dislike the goblins skins

Edit: Is there an active discord channel for warriors? i know Rogues have a good one, never see if warr too
    Last edited by mmocd30caa7b2c; 2016-07-19 at 04:33 PM.

The difference between the races is so small that it really isn't worth nitpicking. Pick the race you want to play or the one with the most exciting active racials to you.

Yeah min/maxing races is pretty trivial. You will miss out on more hitting a wrong button once or not being in the perfect position once during a fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tixes View Post
    The new stat caps on icy-veins include raid buffs right ? That means 33% haste unbuffed and 38% haste buffed (Unholy Aura / Mind Quickening)? Same with crit 25% unbuffed, 30% buffed?
    What raid buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    What raid buffs?
    Agreed haha. Someone didn't read the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Samayael View Post
    The difference between the races is so small that it really isn't worth nitpicking. Pick the race you want to play or the one with the most exciting active racials to you.
    Except gnomes having the 5% resource passive giving us 105 max rage which could help from the occasional over cap

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I feel like race choice doesn't really matter as much as it used to before. I guess if it really matters to you Goblins or Trolls would probably be the best choice but unless you're pushing for something like world first it really shouldn't matter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting