Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Why the hell are statements like these allowed?
    They aren't, they are gonna get b& and whine Endus about it. It's like plainly going outside and committing crimes and then cry wolf when police shows up, but since you're behind the keyboard and have throwaway accounts, why not?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    Then I guess you may be very shocked when you see the data below.

The most muslim-infested British cities and districts as of 2011:

• London Borough of Tower Hamlets - 34.5%
    • London Borough of Newham - 32.0%
    • Blackburn with Darwen - 27.4%
    • City of Bradford - 24.7%
    • Luton - 24.6%
    • London Borough of Redbridge - 23.3%
    • Slough - 23.3%
    • London Borough of Waltham Forest - 21.9%
    • Birmingham - 21.8%

Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_...United_Kingdom
    I love your use of the word infested. It conveys you are talking about some vermin, something to kill and exterminate. Your words are clearly racist.

The problem with guys with those archaic cultures and/or religious ties, are more often than not instilled with toxic views towards women/other religions. Not all are, but a lot. And you see this every day.
    Which is why you see certain people do stuff like this more often than other people.

People who stab others are animals. Any other questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Prosecutor: the dress code was NOT the reason of the stabbing by my client.
    Judge: OK, so, why did he stab them then?
    Prosecutor: errrmmm.........
    Yeah, I was hoping he would give the motivation, if he clearly knows that wasn't the motivation then what was?

Guy stabs a woman and 3 of her daughters because of what they wore, how do you want us to call him?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    What we do support is not boxing all muslims in with all the violent ones. The violent ones should be deported, thrown in jail, etc, etc. Just stop assuming the entire religion is one monolithic entity, because it is not.
    We don't have a CASIE aug IRL. When people subscribe to an ideology that states explicitly "death to infidels", there isn't really anything to be done but filter those people out of your society because there's no safe way to determine who will act on their ideology or not.

This isn't racism. Race isn't an ideology. A person of a given race can hold to any sort of ideology to the point that profiling on that race isn't appropriate to determine their intent. Religion is different. When their book says to kill, and they say that their book is law... you've got a problem, especially when roughly half of the Muslim population subscribe to Sharia law as the law of the land.

Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Guy stabs a woman and 3 of her daughters because of what they wore, how do you want us to call him?
    Maybe "a guy who stabs a woman and her daughters"? The rest is unconfirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    I love your use of the word infested. It conveys you are talking about some vermin, something to kill and exterminate. Your words are clearly racist.
    So far the Europeans are the ones being killed by Muslims. But I guess white life doesn't matter for kind of yours.

And BTW I don't care at all of your 'racist' accusations. I have no problem with blacks or asians. But I have big problem with muslims and all the artocities they do in name of their fucked-up religion

If you've ever been to any of those cities, you'd understand his use of terminology.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    And, with that change you felt compelled to make, would he become much more than just a "violent animal"? I mean.. he still stabbed other people...

The Daily mail that quotes this article should make it more clear with this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

At a press conference today, the Prosecutor said so far there was no motive.

However local reports suggest the attacker had made references about the woman and children being 'too lightly dressed'.

Basically it's all rumors and not confirmed

And no one is arguing otherwise.
    Some people were wondering why remarks such as "Those animals", when directed to someone who stabbed other people, were allowed. So yeah, I guess some one was arguing otherwise.

Or are we meant to turn a blind eye, merely because the offender might be a Muslim?

Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    So far the Europeans are the ones being killed by Muslims. But I guess white life doesn't matter for kind of yours.

And BTW I don't care at all of your 'racist' accusations. I have no problem with blacks or asians. But I have big problem with muslims and all the artocities they do in name of their fucked-up religion
    I am a white brit... would love to see your red face now

/facepalm warranted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    The same way as New Year rapes in Colonge, Hamburg and other German cities.
    So far out of over 1000 rapists 2 have been convicted. I guess cenzorship is the best remedy for incompetence and failed policies of governments.

The attacker shared a terrace appartment with the victim so this is probably another case of neighbor rage. Scary.

Deleted
    I am a white brit... would love to see your red face now

/facepalm warranted
    But it doesn't mean you cannot suffer from Stockholm syndrome, white guild or simply be brainwashed, does it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    When are they gonna fucking learn that they reside in a foreign country????
    They dont care. Plenty of them dont give a rats ass and will never assimilate. They flat out refuse. It's not in their culture to assimilate, but to spread their own culture that they deem superior.
    Lots of them don't, however, and really have nothing to do with this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    The EU weren't the ones to dictate your immigration laws.

That's your own government.

And it's not like either EU or your government are going to change anything do deal with the illegal ones.

TL;DR should've paid more attention to politics in school.

wrong. the EU put on heavy pressure for its members to take in as much immigrants in as possible. this common knowledge and a fact