Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Why the hell are statements like these allowed?
    Because it's the truth!
    As I can see you didn't even read the article I'll tell you that a man stabbeda mother and her three girls in hte ages 8, 12 and 14 for being "scantily dressed" Who else but muslims does that?
    How can you even consider that to be ok?
    Not only was it in france, where the mother and her daughters lived, but you should be able to live in your own country without fear something like that.
    The man was an animal, a savage beast who should not be allowed to stay in europe. And while no religious connection was made, it's clear he was a muslim as the are the only ones who'd do something that inhuman.
    Last edited by Lupinemancer; 2016-07-19 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Why should I?
    Not only is it my home, but unlike those animals, who don't even belong here I don't cause problems or attack innocents. Seriously kid, use your head?
    How about you leave instead as you clearly supposrt their savage behaviour.
    Seriously,that statement is just ridiculous, childish blabber from morons, who don't like that their actions are viewed as wrong. I have a feeling you are one of them, or at least support their actions. They are a bunch of primitive savages who wants to take over the world why else would they insist people leave their homes behind despite them being the invaders?
    i rather leave europe than die. u know.

edit: after reading that quote i made, i realize you said "Is it my home" and "who dont even belong here",
    i see ignorance in killing ppl because a religion, and ignorance in take a piece of earth like a belong only because i born there.

There is no gods, there is no countrys, we are just humans in earth.
    You know, people kill for his country too. A.K.A. Wars.
    Last edited by shonist; 2016-07-19 at 05:44 PM.

I can't wait until Trump takes all the trash out when he is president.

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    i rather leave europe than die. u know.
    Everyone would. They are just being keyboard warriors, "I'll die for my country!!!" Did you even serve pussy? Yeah? I think not.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    But it doesn't mean you cannot suffer from Stockholm syndrome, white guild or simply be brainwashed, does it?
    tell yourself that to justify your racist views.

put it on ignore, since I dont think discussing anything with people like you would be in any way constructive.

on another news, from the AFP.
    http://www.lepoint.fr/faits-divers/h...55489_2627.php

partageait avec sa famille un appartement mitoyen de celui de ses victimes, au Village vacances famille (VVF) de Lagrand, sur la commune de Garde-Colombe, a-t-on appris de sources concordantes.
    they were neighbours, their flats being one next to the other. they basically knew each other.

'homme a été placé en garde à vue à 10 heures et devait subir une expertise psychiatrique dans l'après-midi.
    the suspect will have a psychiatric assessment.

Le mobile de l'agression restait « un grand point d'interrogation » mardi après-midi, l'auteur des coups n'ayant rien dit au moment de son agression, selon le procureur.
    The reason for the stabbing is a big question mark, the suspect did not say anything during the attack.

« En aucun cas, d'après ce qui a été rapporté, l'intéressé n'aurait eu des propos reprochant la tenue vestimentaire des victimes au moment de l'agression », a souligné Raphaël Balland, qualifiant de « rumeur » le fait que les victimes auraient été poignardées en raison de leur « tenue légère ».
    The procureur completely dismissed the attack reason as being how the people were dressed and said it was just gossip and hearsay.

so basically, wait until the police gives more info and dont jump to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    The attacker shared a terrace appartment with the victim so this is probably another case of neighbor rage. Scary.
    Might be a case where putting two very different people close together doesn't work out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Yet another regressive scum. I guess you have no problem with allowing sharia in Europe because you are so tolerant and will gladly turn blind eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    .The far right is a small minority.
    The far right will not only have to fight against the left, they'd have to fight the centre and the right too.

the right in the US are basically on the same level as the far right in Europe.. just to put things in perspective

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The Daily mail that quotes this article should make it more clear with this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

At a press conference today, the Prosecutor said so far there was no motive.

However local reports suggest the attacker had made references about the woman and children being 'too lightly dressed'.
    Right, because authorities usually admit the motive was something based on islam. They usually try to deny or at least dismiss it even if there is undeniable evidence about that.
    Last edited by h4rr0d; 2016-07-19 at 06:01 PM.

Nowhere does it say muslim or arab.... And the article you linked only says "but the man is alleged to have made references to the females being 'too lightly dressed"
    And also "The motive of the attack is very unclear."

Another article another person linked.

"I wanted to quash the rumour currently doing the rounds because on no account did this man make such comments about the fact that the attack may have been motivated by the victims' dress code," Raphael Balland, prosecutor of Gap, said at a press conference.

The prosecutor also said the attack had no link to religious fundamentalism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    the right in the US are basically on the same level as the far right in Europe.. just to put things in perspective
    The problem is that with all this terrorists attacks and censorship European right and far right will only grow.
    So called refugee crisis helped to win majority of votes in my country by authoritarian right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Guy stabs a woman and 3 of her daughters because of what they wore, how do you want us to call him?
    Well first off, not call all muslims animals cause 1 guy stabbed 1 woman and 3 girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Everyone would. They are just being keyboard warriors, "I'll die for my country!!!" Did you even serve pussy? Yeah? I think not.

choosing not to serve as a professional soldier doesn`t mean a guy won`t defend and die for its country if invaded. everyone who served in Iraq did it in effect for money and power..regardless if they believed so or not. this cannot be disputed.. and it makes me sick US tv-shows thank soldiers for defending the country when americans broadly have not done so since 1945. your argument is just ignorant plain and simple. Men with a good head on their shoulders usually doesn`t like to be treated as puppets for evil politicians
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-07-19 at 06:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    They aren't, just report it.
    That's how you deal with these people.
    You ask them to explain themselves, that usually provides you with enough racism and Nazi-sympathies to give them a long forum-vacation.
    Irony is that they later wonder why they got banned and complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Please stop misusing the word racist. Clearly people in this thread have issues with muslims. Being a muslim has little to do with race. Yes, most of the people causing trouble in europe are middle-eastern, but where in this whole thread have you seen assumptions about the suspect's race? All we do is say, the suspect is most likely muslim and that the values islam propagates have no place in modern western culture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats going on with France and all these extremists? Its bonkers down there right now... My heart goes out to you guys
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Damn, if this turns out to be Muslim extremist oriented, Dajil has his work cut out for him.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    This is why muslims don't belong in Europe, kick the animals out.
    They seem to be doing just fine in America and canada. Perhaps the religion isn't what the problem is, have you thought about that?

Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post
    Well first off, not call all muslims animals cause 1 guy stabbed 1 woman and 3 girls?
    I would read what that person typed again. Maybe reading isn't your forte though, but try really hard this time. If, by when you are done, you still read "All Muslims are animals", I'll be nice and guide you through it.

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Please stop misusing the word racist. Clearly people in this thread have issues with muslims. Being a muslim has little to do with race. Yes, most of the people causing trouble in europe are middle-eastern, but where in this whole thread have you seen assumptions about the suspect's race? All we do is say, the suspect is most likely muslim and that the values islam propagates have no place in modern western culture.
    That's a huge pet peeve of mine too