Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    We don't have a CASIE aug IRL. When people subscribe to an ideology that states explicitly "death to infidels", there isn't really anything to be done but filter those people out of your society because there's no safe way to determine who will act on their ideology or not.

This isn't racism. Race isn't an ideology. A person of a given race can hold to any sort of ideology to the point that profiling on that race isn't appropriate to determine their intent. Religion is different. When their book says to kill, and they say that their book is law... you've got a problem, especially when roughly half of the Muslim population subscribe to Sharia law as the law of the land.
    My problem with statements like this is that I know several Muslims. I work with a few. One of them is my supervisor. They all have varying degrees of belief. My supervisor won't eat pork but is very much like any other American (he's from Somalia, been here about ten or so years,) in that he likes sports and video games as much as the next guy. Another practices basketball more than he practices Islam and a third actually does take time away every day to do his prayers. All three of them are easy going guys who have assimilated well into American culture and won't throw hissy fits over things that are typically banned in Muslim theocratic nations (in fact, all three of them like the same rap and hip hop that Iran would ban outright.)

So I have an incredibly hard time with blanket statements, because they don't cover the Muslims that I know. They don't fit these individuals. I know there are Muslims who are violent, I will not deny that. But I also know there are ones who are not and I cannot agree with punishing the innocent majority because of the violent minority. Furthermore, such actions end up leading to marginalization, which then leads to more radicalization and more terrorism.

We should not be tolerant of the violent extremists, of course not. But we should be tolerant of the day to day Muslims who go about their lives without harming other people.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    The problem is that with all this terrorists attacks and censorship European right and far right will only grow.
    So called refugee crisis helped to win majority of votes in my country by authoritarian right.
    Why don't you blame the people foolish enough to vote for the National Front or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Why should I?
    Not only is it my home, but unlike those animals, who don't even belong here I don't cause problems or attack innocents. Seriously kid, use your head?
    How about you leave instead as you clearly supposrt their savage behaviour.
    Seriously,that statement is just ridiculous, childish blabber from morons, who don't like that their actions are viewed as wrong. I have a feeling you are one of them, or at least support their actions. They are a bunch of primitive savages who wants to take over the world why else would they insist people leave their homes behind despite them being the invaders?
    "Those animals who don't even belong here"can you be any more bigoted?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    They seem to be doing just fine in America and canada. Perhaps the religion isn't what the problem is, have you thought about that?
    Can we repost this every time a sports event, gay bar, military base, skyscraper or what-the-fuck-else managed to offend them, gets blown to bits?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    My supervisor won't eat pork but is very much like any other American (he's from Somalia, been here about ten or so years,) in that he likes sports and video games as much as the next guy.
    This means literally nothing. Muslims are allowed and encouraged to blend in with their enemy if necessary during jihad. I've posted about this before, but previously I worked with a Muslim who acted like a normal, every day dude, playing games, drinking red bulls, but once he had my "trust" he said things like "death to Israel", "death to Bush" (I don't particularly like the guy myself but you can't say threats like that), so on and so forth (he longed for the End of Days, he said his greatest wish was to kill infidels alongside Muhammad and Jesus). It only takes one thing to make these people snap. If they're willing to denounce their religion, denounce their prophet, that's one thing, but when you say that you hold a foreign set of laws higher than the law of the land, I don't see how that isn't a form of treason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Can we repost this every time a sports event, gay bar, military base, skyscraper or what-the-fuck-else managed to offend them, gets blown to bits?
    How often does this happen, really?

It's also difficult to claim the moral high ground in a society where 'she was scantily clad' is a legitimate defense of rape.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post

It's also difficult to claim the moral high ground in a society where 'she was scantily clad' is a legitimate defense of rape.
    well, at least we don't stone rape victims to death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Well to be fair USA hasn't really been subject to acts of terrorism in the same frequency that Europe is. An argument can be made against Orlando seeing as the guy was a closeted gay non-religious psychopath that ISIS would have murdered if they got their hands on him. Sure he pledged allegiance over the phone and they're piggy backing off of it but they didn't order the guy to do it. He was just a nut that snapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post

Interesting, jumped from a conversation about how a man stabbed a couple people, to defending him on how the western world isn't that great either. It would seems you have a lot of deeper issues and white-guilt\self-hate hiding somewhere in there, friend. I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Except it's not confirmed that was the reason why or that he was a muslim.
    What does his religion have to do with anything? If you stab 4 people you are not a good person, period.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    well, at least we don't stone rape victims to death
    The difference is only a matter of degree. Like when you have people in support of killing the families of terrorists, or committing ethnic cleansing of the Near East - there is little fundamental difference between them and the people they are against.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    They seem to be doing just fine in America and canada. Perhaps the religion isn't what the problem is, have you thought about that?
    The last mass shooting in the US I remember was in a gay club by a muslim. I also remember some guy shouting allah ackbar bunch of times before going bananas in his office in fairly recent history. Point is, US has its own problems with another minority, so the relatively seldom islam induced attacks get overshadowed by yet another "racist cop killing an upstanding, law abiding citizen of color".

One of things islam teaches is to be compliant with local customs until such time there's enough of muslims present to start waging jihad effectively. With mass immigration of muslims, SJWs, multi-kulti people and most recently even officals covering up for them, the time has come for them to start spreading their religion by sword.

The story is told a lot more "ISIS strikes again!" than how BBC did it:
    "Unconfirmed reports suggested he had objected to the light clothing worn by his victims but Mr Balland said "it's all rumour, the man's not said anything". "
    The guys has been in trouble with the police earlier, but there was no clear link to religious fanaticism.
    Mother pus bucket!

It's radical fuckwits like this that need to be deported immediately...

Indoctrinated retards the lot of 'em. They have absolutely no place to be in the West.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Posting a link showing "muslim" growth is reducing.

Good, I suppose?

Thanks, we'll be fine.
    ''We'' not including people who already died to stabbings, axe attacks, truck attacks and shootings. It's easy talking like this from your chair but your tone would change if one of your family would go shopping and die to an extremist attack.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    ''We'' not including people who already died to stabbings, axe attacks, truck attacks and shootings. It's easy talking like this from your chair but your tone would change if one of your family would go shopping and die to an extremist attack.
    Pretty sure if I lost one of my family to a car accident my tone about cars and driving safety would change too, so.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    The last mass shooting in the US I remember was in a gay club by a muslim. I also remember some guy shouting allah ackbar bunch of times before going bananas in his office in fairly recent history. Point is, US has its own problems with another minority, so the relatively seldom islam induced attacks get overshadowed by yet another "racist cop killing an upstanding, law abiding citizen of color".

One of things islam teaches is to be compliant with local customs until such time there's enough of muslims present to start waging jihad effectively. With mass immigration of muslims, SJWs, multi-kulti people and most recently even officals covering up for them, the time has come for them to start spreading their religion by sword.
    immigration of SJWs? Geography isn't my strong suit but I'm pretty sure there's no SJW country

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    No because the person wasn't referring to THIS person as an animal but muslims.
    Muslims who stab other people, yes. Those are also animals. Just because they are Muslim they do not get a free pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    immigration of SJWs? Geography isn't my strong suit but I'm pretty sure there's no SJW country
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    What does his religion have to do with anything? If you stab 4 people you are not a good person, period.
    Yes, many IS soldiers and terrorists are being described by relatives and neighbors as pretty bad at being muslims. They drink, party, don't go to mosque and are generally losers or bad people.
    Mother pus bucket!