Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    But, of course, people on MMO-Champ won't give two fucks about it because they weren't the ones in need of help when help was being willingly denied. That and it makes their Lord and Savior, Obama, look bad.
    Rather, we don't give two fucks because we've talked about it to death for four years now and we've already spent millions on numerous congressional investigations to find nothing.

The only reason it's still being dragged along is to damage Hillary. Not because we want any actual closure or improved security. It's either going to be dropped immediately or we're going to hear about it for 4 more years, depending on the result of the election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    Unfortunately Politics are ugly and I hate them, but when it comes to the side of the mother grieving, you people criticizing her for what she's done is flatout fuckin ridiculous, classless, and heartless. Have a child and than come to these boards. Your mindset will be completely different. Ignorance is bliss.
    I'd frankly like to know how much she got paid to speak at the RNC before I nominate her for sainthood. If she got her travel expenses covered and spoke for free then more power too her. I applaud her for attempting to right the wrongs her family suffered, even if she's misguided in her targets.

It's absolutely awful to lose a child. You know what else is awful? Making money off that tragedy. I'm not so willing to give people a free pass because something awful happened to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    People who vote on policy are delusional.
    As opposed to what? Voting in a particular way because of a teary eyed plea by some middle class housewife willing to use her family tragedy to score political points?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    We're not even arguing that point, reading comprehension fail on your part, but keep on believing that's what you think I said
    The fact Democrats don't like to talk about it because it makes Hillary look bad is my issue, people don't want to they lied to use why the attacked happen and failed and preventing it when the please for help was ignored.
    Its been talked about, investigated, the political rhetoric talking points have been debunked even after the partisan committee started with the "answers" and worked backwards

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    As opposed to what? Voting in a particular way because of a teary eyed plea by some middle class housewife willing to use her family tragedy to score political points?
    That's for you to decide and vote on. I'm not really interested in debating my voting strategy (though I assess that this event would certainly not sway me in any way).
    The policy strategy, however, can be trivially dismissed, which is your entire argument against swing voters.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Its been talked about, investigated, the political rhetoric talking points have been debunked even after the partisan committee started with the "answers" and worked backwards
    were did I excuse the multiple investigations in that post? Holy shit, I give up on you

were did I excuse the multiple investigations in that post? Holy shit, I give up on you
    you said the dems don't like to talk about it? Whats to talk about it after the investigations have been done and the recommended policies have been implemented?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    you said the dems don't like to talk about it? Whats to talk about it after the investigations have been done and the recommended policies have been implemented?
    They don't like to talk about the incompetent way she handled the situation, that in no way means I excuse multiple investigations. I never thought she did anything criminal concerning Benghazi, i just think shes a dumbass.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't like to talk about the incompetent way she handled the situation
    Gee, I wonder if it's because everyone's sick to death of hearing about Benghazi owing to the fact it's not a legitimate issue.

They don't like to talk about the incompetent way she handled the situation, that in no way means I excuse multiple investigations. I never thought she did anything criminal concerning Benghazi, i just think shes a dumbass.
    What should have been done differently?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Gee, I wonder if it's because everyone's sick to death of hearing about Benghazi owing to the fact it's not a legitimate issue.
    When the person in charge of that whole fiasco handled the situation and is running for President, it's in fact a legitimate issue. Just like all the true negative shit about Trump is a legitimate issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    What should have been done differently?
    Step one' don't make up a lie saying it was a spontaneous attack triggered by a unknown youtube video?

- - - Updated - - -

Edit Damn it I am getting dragged into this stupid argument again, forget this, I can't help fix people's ignorance

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

The republicans have control of both the senate and house legislative schedule. They could have easily done that.
    They do not have a filibuster in ether the house or senate. So not as easy as one would think. For a bill to even make it to consideration, they need 60 votes min. in the house for approval. And to override a veto, they would need even more control then they have now.

When the person in charge of that whole fiasco handled the situation and is running for President, it's in fact a legitimate issue. Just like all the true negative shit about Trump is a legitimate issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Step one' don't make up a lie saying it was a spontaneous attack triggered by a unknown youtube video?

- - - Updated - - -

Edit Damn it I am getting dragged into this stupid argument again, forget this, I can't help fix people's ignorance
    The best information early on did indicate the video was the impetus behind the initial attack, since other IS sites were experiencing protests for that reason.

She'd be more believable if she wasn't a partisan hack. Maybe if she didn't appear on Fox News about a hundred times in the past 4 years I'd feel sorry for her, but I was laughing throughout the parts of her speech I ended up watching. I wouldn't give Clinton a clean pass if I thought she in somehow or someway was the cause of the 4 deaths in Benghazi, but there is zero evidence and at the end of the day they went to a war zone and died, people die in war zones all the time, it's terrible but that's war.

10+ Year Old Account
    What impact did that have on military response? As I keep saying, the whole controversy is the differance between a 'terrorist attack' and an 'attack of terror'. Making her blame of Hillary for the death of her son completley misguided. Espeacially when a lot of people directly responsible for the mess in Middle East that impacted her son's safety, were the very people she was speaking to when blaming Hillary. I don't believe Bush's cohorts were in attendance, but if they were, she was also speaking to the same people who proactively blocked media from showing the price of war by blocking images of coffins flown in from Middle East. The same people who demonized another grieving mother for protesting the war.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_Sheehan
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-07-19 at 07:28 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That's the fucked up part for me. These hearings and all the money spent on the investigation, had absolutely nothing to do with making sure this is avoided in the future. Did embassy security get more funding? Nope... Was a more straightforward and quick response plan established? Nope... Did we get a vocabulary lesson in the differance between a 'terrorist attack' and 'act of terror'? Yes, the future is secured!
    If that's all you took from it, then you're not really wanting to hear what the lesson here is. A majority of this investigation is around why help was not sent, which seems to break the chain of command. The President sent an order down to help, and when it go to the State Department, the order changed or was not sent at all.

The final report on the events surrounding the attack on a U.S. consulate in Benghazi has claimed that Obama administration officials failed to act on intelligence and orders from the President.

According to Part I of the five-part report, President Obama and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta gave clear orders for military support to be sent to Benghazi, yet no assets were sent. As many as eight hours after the attack, the final two Americans involved in the fight were killed, yet still no support was present in Libya.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/28/be...#ixzz4EssUc5JN
    It is a huge problem to have underlings breaking the chain of command and making decisions that over-ride those of their superior. What this committee has been trying to do, is figure out who did not follow those orders or changed them. Because there is a circling of the wagons, and figuring out who did it is proving impossible, they've tried to figure out WHY the order was not followed. This is where they started with the most fundamental reason, politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, and when DNC strolls out families of shooting victims, the tables will flip. Those defending her, will use the same arguments, just replace 'Hillary witch hunt' with BLM. Those disputing her will be defending the DNC, just replace 'killed by terrorists' with 'killed by guns'. In the end, the same problems with persist and just like the actual hearings not providing any solutions, it will be just a blame game of everyone pointing fingers.
    I don't understand your point. Welcome to opposing viewpoints since the beginning of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    I don't understand your point. Welcome to opposing viewpoints since the beginning of time.
    The point that both will do the same?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Just waiting for that moment of clarity, when everyone realizes that all of this, from both sides, is a political game, and nothing more.

Right and wrong are nowhere to be found in these investigations or allegations; it's just about convincing you who to vote for, because ultimately, neither side gives a damn about 4 dead people; just whatever support they can get from you for it.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    If that's all you took from it, then you're not really wanting to hear what the lesson here is. A majority of this investigation is around why help was not sent, which seems to break the chain of command. The President sent an order down to help, and when it go to the State Department, the order changed or was not sent at all.
    If that's true, name a single thing that changed as a result.

It is a huge problem to have underlings breaking the chain of command and making decisions that over-ride those of their superior. What this committee has been trying to do, is figure out who did not follow those orders or changed them. Because there is a circling of the wagons, and figuring out who did it is proving impossible, they've tried to figure out WHY the order was not followed. This is where they started with the most fundamental reason, politics.
    Then why was there no result? Why is Hillary the target, when the chain of command you quoted was Obama -> Panneta? Neither the results or the focus of hearings confirm what you are saying. In fact, the OP is over exactly what I said, being discussed with grieving families of the dead. Many of whom do not agree that Hillary made the statements Smith claims in the private meetings.