Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Deleted
    I still had you registered apparently. Got a male 31/31/31/31/31/5 ready when you get online.
    Edit: you're Kimon?

You even have your birthday today? Amazing, haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    You even have your birthday today? Amazing, haha.
    Yep! Clearly the reason why nintendo anounced the hyper training today, as birthday gift!

Thank you again! <3

Deleted
    "Unfortunately, it’s sometimes swallowed whole by Pokémon drawn to its aroma."

T.T

"It has a habit of giving these flower rings to those it’s fond of." "Comfey also helps with the treatment of people and Pokémon at Pokémon Centers and hospitals, thanks to its aroma."

D'awwww

" It never cries out, no matter what kind of trouble it’s in, and it defeats its opponents with a single powerful blow."

Damn son, you cool.

"In fact, this Pokémon is dreadfully lonely, and it thought it would be able to make friends with humans if only it looked like Pikachu."

I know we knew that already but T.T & D'awwww

"Wimpod have a cowardly nature and are wary of noises and sudden movements." "They also scavenge any garbage that’s been dropped in the sea, so they’re highly valued as cleaners."

Poor, little, useful mon.

And then, there is this guy:

"You may see warning signs posted near places it resides." "Trainers must teach these Pokémon how to restrain their strength when showing affection." "It loves to give crushing bear hugs—a tight hug from this Pokémon’s arms will split anything at all in two!"

Like, hell naw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, only thing left is to completely protect the game from hacking.
    As long as the game can be played offline, hacked legal mons will always be a part of the online experience. It is simply a matter being able to access data and manipulate it in a way where the mon could by all means exist in a regular way. And without very regular checks with a cloud storage of some sort (basically what always online would give you) there is no way to tell if a mon has been manipulated or not.

What you would need basically is a copy of your savegame file stored online. So if you catch a Pokemon, it would exist on your cart and in the storage save files. Now you manipulate the Pokemon on your cart, the game compares the two files, notices that they dont match up, bans the mon from online play.
    Now as said, without always being online, you could catch/hatch a Pokemon on your cartridge and manipulate it before the online storage catches up therefore it's simply not viable.
    Last edited by Nelavar; 2016-07-19 at 07:30 PM.

release when, now i just need to find a way to get wireless in my job and i can play pokemon AND earn money at the same time.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    release when, now i just need to find a way to get wireless in my job and i can play pokemon AND earn money at the same time.
    You... I remember you... In the mountains...

no wai i hide well. but them mountains .... i blame thor .... im

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    no wai i hide well. but them mountains .... i blame thor .... im
    Can't wait for Sun&Moon release to have all vets back in the chat. At least for some time. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Can't wait for Sun&Moon release to have all vets back in the chat. At least for some time. ^^
    Almost sounds like we are in for a good ol big family reunion

10+ Year Old Account
    It's only cuz you butts refuse to join us in any form of group chat :P

just bring them pikachu and we set.

also ye sun and moon hopefully soon

no time for chat demon work work ima peon

Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    Almost sounds like we are in for a good ol big family reunion
    Yeah! I'm excited!

Can't wait for November.

The carebear keeps getting more and more frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

The carebear keeps getting more and more frightening.
    Yeah, pure trash... got no words, honestly. Bah, I'm frustrated by this pokemon's... fucking everything ffs.

I still don't believe it is actually a pokemon. And this is coming from the guy who likes Vanilluxe and Garbodor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other than the Pika clone I'm not too impressed with the 6 new Pokemon shown. The horse is alright looking.

Yeah, pure trash... got no words, honestly. Bah, I'm frustrated by this pokemon's... fucking everything ffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I still don't believe it is actually a pokemon. And this is coming from the guy who likes Vanilluxe and Garbodor.
    In Gardediscord we had a brilliant realization: That thing is based on Japanese mascots.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    In Gardediscord we had a brilliant realization: That thing is based on Japanese mascots.
    Why am I not surprised there is a Gardiscord...