Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    we've come to the point where it's a sect

not a religion

and sects are supposed to be forbidden, prosecuted, and destroyed
    Sect is defined as a subset of a religion. There are thousands of different sects of Christianity in the US for example. Sects are smaller than denominations. But, they are still religious. Don't know where you pulled that from, but you're dead wrong on the topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    There had been plenty of conversation bouncing after that specific conversation, namely the part in which the person I quoted, quoted someone else. Nice try though. I suggest you take up your own advice.
    Except every single post in the conversation was in response to a previous post with a direct quote and link to the original post. If you aren't capable of reading the whole conversation to gain context then maybe you shouldn't be commenting on other peoples reading capabilities.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Except every single post (all 3 of them) in the conversation was in response to a previous post with a direct quote and link to the original post. If you aren't capable of reading 3 whole posts to gain context then maybe you shouldn't be commenting on other peoples reading capabilities.
    Yes, and every single post (all 183 of them) are in relation to the OP, doesn't mean conversations do not evolve from there.
    Congratulations, you learned how forums works.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Then it's a lot of speculation and bigotry so far. Sad. 2016 and we still have this.
    When a news source said it was for "x" reason, it's not being a bigot to believe it, especially since it isn't that far fetch and no other motive was given. That doesn't mean I think that was the motive, I think there is more to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    They were sacrificed in order to defend Western Values.
    I guess then, the society wasn't really into those values to being with. It is easy to talk about tolerance, freedom, equality when one is not challenged; but if, as soon as the first sign of trouble emerges, they immediately give up on those values for the sake of mythical "safety" - then, I guess, those values didn't matter much in their lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Another psycho, just another psycho who this time happened to be a Muslim.

you reap what you sow...

in their "religion" this is completely normal and approved

Truth = Racism

Thank you moral relativism and the regressive left. You are not liberals but it is what you call yourselves. Your blind acceptance of the most violent and sexist cultures on Earth makes you hypocrites. If you were humanitarians, or egalitarians you would tell these people to **** off and keep their ghastly culture far away and you might would try to improve equality in M.E./ Africa with outreach programs.

The truth is you are just hippies that think everyone is good deep down and anyone can be helped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Truth = Racism

Thank you moral relativism and the regressive left. You are not liberals but it is what you call yourselves. Your blind acceptance of the most violent and sexist cultures on Earth makes you hypocrites. If you were humanitarians, or egalitarians you would tell these people to **** off and keep their ghastly culture far away and you might would try to improve equality in M.E./ Africa with outreach programs.

The truth is you are just hippies that think everyone is good deep down and anyone can be helped.
    Western values are predicated on the notion that humans are fundamentally good, so I'm not sure what your point is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Truth = Racism

"Culture is violent and sexist = all people from that culture are violent and sexist."

Your "truth" is bollocks.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drazail View Post
    Another psycho, just another psycho who this time happened to be a Muslim.
    All those nuts happen to be muslims. But clearly it's mere coincidence because islam is religion of peace. Or so they tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    When are they gonna fucking learn that they reside in a foreign country????

The muslims or the French? Because from the way things have been going on in France it is hard to tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    All those nuts happen to be muslims. But clearly it's mere coincidence because islam is religion of peace. Or so they tell us.
    Is it because Muslims are inherently more violent and insane, or because Islamism has become a counterculture for those disenchanted with Western values.

Replace Muslims with 'Bolsheviks' or 'Communists' and you have a fair description of the social conflicts of the early 20th century.

When people think their rights are being stepped on no matter how warped their "rights" are they will do some crazy shit. That is why Religion is so scary, it proposes rights that are also repressive and absurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    I didn't know Breivik was a Muslim. Good to know!

Deleted
    Have they started opening extermination camps yet?

It's just a question on when it's happening again.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and every single post (all 183 of them) are in relation to the OP, doesn't mean conversations do not evolve from there.
    Congratulations, you learned how forums works.
    Ya it's not like different conversation streams can occur under one thread, and there is absolutely no way to follow individual streams...

Oh wait....

Post #89

which is in response to

Post #82

which is in response to

Post #54

which is in response to

Post #46

which is in response to

Post #40

which is in response to

Post #18

which is in response to

Post #9

So again, before you butt your head in to try and insult someones reading capabilities, maybe you should do a little bit of background research to see where they're post is coming from. It's not difficult.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Have they started opening extermination camps yet?

It's just a question on when it's happening again.
    That's one way Merkel could redeem herself.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Deleted
    People who stab others are animals. Any other questions?
    The person who said that talked about all muslims, do you honestly think all muslims stab people ?
    If not your comment is simply dishonest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Guy stabs a woman and 3 of her daughters because of what they wore, how do you want us to call him?
    The statement was directed at all muslims not this guy in particular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    The person who said that talked about all muslims, do you honestly think all muslims stab people ?
    If not your comment is simply dishonest.
    Those who don't are guilty by association! /s