Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Yes, so what. What exactly does your plan of action entail?
    yes another crime fueled by the islamic beliefs of a muslim refugee.

please stop with the strawman arguments, it's silly and is the reason the world is at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Yeah, I bet people like you think about white or Asian Muslims same way as you do about Arab Muslims, right?

Interesting how in the modern world everyone who isn't a bigoted against a group of people because some of them are bad is a "SJW", and "SJW" is a derogatory term. Has the world turned upside down?
    THAT is a racist statement. You SJW's are so ass backwards. Biggest hypocrites. You assume to know what I think and then you start your racist rant. Pathetic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Well, cant help to be more and more convinced that refugees should be shipped as soon as their country is just slightly safe, and afterwards seriously consider a ban on islam, they'll ofcourse be free to go to iraq and practice their retarded religion.
    Sounds very unrealistic to me, we have muslim soldiers, police officers, business man/women, high ranked politicians, professors and all kind of other type of muslims in europe. Deporting all of them simply because their are muslims sounds a bit retarded to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    yes another crime fueled by the islamic beliefs of a muslim refugee.

please stop with the strawman arguments, it's silly and is the reason the world is at this stage.
    Why complain about it if you've no inclination or suggestion as how to stop it. What is the point in saying 'it's religiously motivated'.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    "Something something something dindunuffin something something something religious freedom something something something infraction" - Endus
    "There is nothing wrong with Islam." -Endus
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I suggest you go and check it out again

The person you jumped on my throat for, quoted someone saying that "People who stab other people are animals"; It doesn't matter what the original message was as this was clearly an entirely different person, talking about their own opinions. Not the "Muslims are all stabbers"-person from way before.

Thank you very nice!
    Holy shit, you need to learn to follow quotes, it's not that difficult. And no one mentioned "Muslims are all stabbers". You are incapable of basic reading comprehension and I'm done wasting my time with you.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    THAT is a racist statement. You SJW's are so ass backwards. Biggest hypocrites. You assume to know what I think and then you start your racist rant. Pathetic.
    You are so deep in it, lol. You just expressed in this very thread what you think, and now you say, "You assume to know what I think". You also sound mad. Are you mad at me, Muslims, women, blacks, or who else there you have been spotted to hate against on these forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    When are they gonna fucking learn that they reside in a foreign country????
    The French people? Inorite...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Holy shit, you need to learn to follow quotes, it's not that difficult. And no one mentioned "Muslims are all stabbers". You are incapable of basic reading comprehension and I'm done wasting my time with you.
    I don't need to follow quotes. If someone wants to refer to a comment that someone entirely different posted, they should quote that person, instead of quoting someone else, that has an entirely different message and content.

One person stated that all muslims were animals; Didn't get quoted.

The person stating that criminals were animals, did.

Stop assuming shit and go by what is in front of your eyes; Which, funnily enough, is a good tip for every apologist in these threads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Another SJW that doesn't understand that muslims are white, black, and brown. Muslims are islam and islam is a religion not a race. Enough with your false blanket statements as people are getting sick and tired of it- especially since you aren't bright enough to know the definition.
    I know the muslim haters very well, almost all of them are not only muslim haters, but also primitive racists. Just be honest to yourself, and think about all the anti-muslim comics or drawings, they depic a specific group of people, which is weird since being muslim is not a race. If you were a little bit smarter, you would realize that everyone can see right through the pathetic attempt of racists trying to hide their racism by pretending they only hate an 'ideology'.
    If that wasn't the case, you should inform yourself what black christians or atheist/christians southamericans think about groups like AFD or PEGIDA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Yeah, I bet people like you think about white or Asian Muslims same way as you do about Arab Muslims, right?
    I guess this statement is textbook example of soft bigortry of low expectations.

They've got him in custody so it's even odds we'll know his reasonings soon enough, or they'll suppress the knowledge to keep the heat low because they know people are sick of being attacked in their own country by these animals.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    And if it has a religious connotation...so what?
    Nothing.

Realistically, within the boundaries of our self imposed laws and "human rights" stuff, there is nothing we can do about such things except legally deal with offenders AFTER they committed a crime.

It's a crappy situation which is exploited by terrorists but that is the kind of civilization we wanted to have.

Yells like "kill all Muslims", "deport all so called refugees" or "ban Islam" are understandable in their frustration and anger but ultimately unrealistic propositions.

Deleted
    you do not have to have a solution to express an opinion.

That is the strangest failed troll attempt haha. /discussion

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    The last mass shooting in the US I remember was in a gay club by a muslim. I also remember some guy shouting allah ackbar bunch of times before going bananas in his office in fairly recent history. Point is, US has its own problems with another minority, so the relatively seldom islam induced attacks get overshadowed by yet another "racist cop killing an upstanding, law abiding citizen of color".

One of things islam teaches is to be compliant with local customs until such time there's enough of muslims present to start waging jihad effectively. With mass immigration of muslims, SJWs, multi-kulti people and most recently even officals covering up for them, the time has come for them to start spreading their religion by sword.
    Wait so why is the major muslim town in America that has muslims in political places not waging jihad?

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I quoted two people as was obvious from the post - you made a mistake admit it and move on.
    Oh, about yours I got no beef with; I replied to the bit you chose to quote; That was indeed referring to that bigoted dude.

This entire conversation between me and Tyrianth is about a different quote that happened a bit afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    childish blabber from morons
    Be feared, or be fuel

‘Scantily Dressed'
    I really do not understand why these women went out dressed scantily in a muslim country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    I love your use of the word infested. It conveys you are talking about some vermin, something to kill and exterminate. Your words are clearly racist.
    Since when are Muslims a race?

Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    All those nuts happen to be muslims. But clearly it's mere coincidence because islam is religion of peace. Or so they tell us.
    Nah, neither all nuts are muslim, nor all Muslims are nuts.
    Its just generalizing over some anecdotal evidence because people tend to be emotional and many want to benefit from that.