Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    blizzard way.

they always do thing like that to prevent player stocking something before expansion and profiting from it, in this case, you will not be able to make a fortune selling all the item from salvage to the auction house ^^
    Makes sense, but I am more concerned about the BoE rare equipment you can get from the level 2 and up salvage yard. Is that removed too?

Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    So in replacement of the Gold buff from Mission, they give us 200% Garrison Resource increase...but then they are just going to increase the cost of any item that costs Resources anyway....so whats the point of us even having that buff? Might as well not even bother with the Resource increase if its just gonna cost even more...
    The point is to ensure the Garrison is not worth using at lvl 110.

Is there any logical reason for removing the Mass Ress, other than making us walk after the wipe? I don't really get them, removing bonus armor, removing spirit... Why don't they just remove everything from armor and let us select what we want from a list, something like upgraded version of reforge we used to have... I really wish they bring back mp5, hit rating.... gear...

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Is there any logical reason for removing the Mass Ress, other than making us walk after the wipe? I don't really get them, removing bonus armor, removing spirit... Why don't they just remove everything from armor and let us select what we want from a list, something like upgraded version of reforge we used to have... I really wish they bring back mp5, hit rating.... gear...
    All resurrections are now mass res when out of combat, so this only effectively removes res from classes that werent meant to have it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by VitesseEOD View Post
    All resurrections are now mass res when out of combat, so this only effectively removes res from classes that werent meant to have it anyway
    That is also kinda stupid, it was called Perk for reason. I mean we have items that can ress single person ( without debuff ) having an option to be ressed when a non healer survives was helpful and time saving, it wasnt game breaking... Decisions they are making each expansion are just strange, the game should evolve after 11+ years not simplified to the point where you can play with your eyes closed and still win..

Sweet changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    So we're not getting the new talents and revamped specs in the pre-patch? (i.e. Combat Rogue going Outlaw)
    They're apparently just not making note of class changes in the patch notes for some reason...unless I'm missing something and just not seeing them somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    So how much gold can we get from doing older raids?

I know the Cata ones were at 125G per boss at 25H, but what are they now, and what are the MoP ones at?
    Considering it was at the top of the page you replied. I'll post it again, next time you might want to search the thread as the question has been answered.

Post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post41454810

All from 25man Heroic:

Marrowgar - 29g 28s
    - Bulwark of Smouldering Steel - 12g 84s 98c
    - Frozen Bonespike - 20g 99s 44c
    - Band of the Bone Colossus - 7g 56s 23c

Lady Deathwhisper - 29g 81s 88c
    - Broken Ram Skull Helm - 10g 67s 83c
    - Cultist's Bloodsoaked Spaulders - 11g 20s 64c
    - Fallen Lord's Handguards - 9g 84s 75c
    - Primordial Saronite - 7g

Morchok - 73g 29s 70c
    - Vial of Shadows - 45g 71s 31c
    - Sporebeard Gauntlets - 10g 04s 98c
    - Rockhide Bracers - 10g 08s 81c
    - Mosswrought Shoulderguards - 14g 84s 82c
    - Petrified Fungal Heart - 5g 34s 34c
    - Mycosynth Wristguards - 10g 50s 70c
    - Essence of Destruction x2 - 20s

Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - 70g 05s 97c
    - Experimental Specimen Slicer - 36g 78s 29c
    - Interrogator's Bloody Footpads - 15g 24s 54c
    - Mindstrainer Treads - 15g 13s 30c
    - Scalpel of Unrelenting Agony - 29g 64s 8c
    - Leggings of the Corrupted Vanquisher x2 - 5g
    - Essence of Destruction - 20s

Stone Guardians - 57g 71s 5c
    - Stoneflesh Leggings 25g 00s 60c
    - Jasper Clawfeet - 18g 65s 2c
    - Ruby-Linked Girdle x2 - 12g 85s 82c
    - Beads of the Mogu'shi - 17g 29s 51c
    - Claws of Amethyst - 12g 90s 43c

Feng the Accursed - 56g 87s 21c
    - Wildfire Worldwalkers - 18g 30s 37c
    - Cloak of Peacock Feathers x2 - 18g 64s 28c
    - Amulet of Seven Curses - 17g 29s 51c
    - Hood of Cursed Dreams - 18g 91s 52c
    - Legplates of Sagacious Shadows - 25g 17s 68c

Actually yes and no. Everyone still has their normal single res as before. The exception is healers also have access to a "mass res". So no, not all resurrections are mass resses.

- - - Updated - - -

That is also kinda stupid, it was called Perk for reason. I mean we have items that can ress single person ( without debuff ) having an option to be ressed when a non healer survives was helpful and time saving, it wasnt game breaking... Decisions they are making each expansion are just strange, the game should evolve after 11+ years not simplified to the point where you can play with your eyes closed and still win..
    It's a perk true, but they want to move towards more lore wise stuff. So having mages, rogues, etc being able to res when they normally wouldn't is a bit out of that league. I agree the convenience was nice, but didn't make sense at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calavra View Post
    Let´s say I want to farm BWL fpr transmog gear and a mage piece drops on my hunter, can I transmog it on my mage then? Or is it just possible with wearable items?
    Only wearable items.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Seeing as a lot of people seem to be angry (as usual) on here about various things, I will bring up something else to create a more positive view on the patch;

Any fellow hunters going to go around to tame new pets first patch day? And in case you don't know what's coming with the patch; http://wow-petopia.com/prelegion.php ^^

I can't wait to make a new tauren hunter and have her tame a kodo, been waiting 10 years for this moment

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    I see that humans gets shafted as their razcial ability gets to about as useful as a sneeze
    The Human Spirit has been redesigned. Human characters now gain 1% more of all secondary stats (Haste, Critical Strike, Mastery, and Versatility) from all sources
    wow, a whole percentage, go from 10% bonus in rep to 1% in a secondary stat
    for the love of GOD, give me herbalism or skinning or something useful, not something that can be bought with 2 items.
    You're confusing http://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Human_Spirit and http://wow.gamepedia.com/Diplomacy ... please think at least a little bit before going on an all-consuming rampage :P

Back in my day, we struggled to reach 40 for that plate lol. So many changes, WoW is almost unrecognizable

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post

It's a perk true, but they want to move towards more lore wise stuff. So having mages, rogues, etc being able to res when they normally wouldn't is a bit out of that league. I agree the convenience was nice, but didn't make sense at all.
    You or they forgot about one other thing Warriors, mages, rogues... can still heal themselves and for quite large amount

Deleted
    Yes, thats because our patch days are Wednesdays (its only been +12 years!) and today is Tuesday?

Can anyone from the US confirm the old Salvage Crates still contain the BOE armour and the change only effects the value of the Follow Upgrade tokens? I have several thousand and cant be bothered/dont have the bag space to open them all today!
    Rofl jesus christ its tuesday XD i've been thinking the whole time it's Wednesday. That's what happens when you are locked in for months writing a thesis i guess. My bad

10+ Year Old Account
    uh so this is a pre-patch to the pre-expac event?

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    uh so this is a pre-patch to the pre-expac event?
    Do what? it's a pre-patch prior to the expansion to get everyone more acclimated to the changes. Same thing that happens every expansion. What you said doesn't make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing that happens every expansion.
    o rly? every expansion you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    Huh, I didn't know they made an Orb of Deception change. Seems random. Also kind of kills some of the fun of the toy. I, at least, thought it was cool to see the vanilla gearsets.
    Agreed

I really liked how the Orb of Deception dressed you up in something appropriate for the character. They ruined 50% of the flavor of that toy by making a change nobody asked for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where annoying New Yorkers come to retire
    Do what? it's a pre-patch prior to the expansion to get everyone more acclimated to the changes. Same thing that happens every expansion. What you said doesn't make sense.
    The prepatch doesn't contain the invasion. That's what he's referring to. The invasion is an "event" that occurs in the patch before the expansion. It's easy to assume that the invasion was going to happen with this patch. But now as we see in the blue post they are splitting things up.

Curious though; What other expansion did it in this manner?

10+ Year Old Account
    all healers have mass res now
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..