Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    you don't acknowledge the history of blacks which influence their current standing?
    History and statistics show there are more poor Asians than Africans. Yet they didn't develop victim culture.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-07-19 at 08:02 PM.

you don't acknowledge the history of blacks which influence their current standing?
    Every race has been slaves. Slavery ended in 1865 and segregation ended in 1968. We have racial quota's that prevent more qualified people from obtaining jobs because we HAVE to have atleast this many blacks in a job. How much time do these people need? We have foreigners who come here legally as a kid and have become successful by the time they are in their early twenties. The difference? They work hard and want to succeed and aren't told by their parents that some invisible evil white man is going to constantly be there to hold them down.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    History and statistics show there are more poor Asians than Africans.
    No not really. Asians enjoy a high standard of living in the West.

South-east asians too? They don't do so well here, what is different there?

7+ Year Old Account
    You would have to be an idiot to think there are more poor Africans than poor Asians.

You would have to be an idiot to think there are more poor Africans than poor Asians.
    Well apparently you are?

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/...roblem/405700/

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Southeast Asians are lower on the hierarchy of racial 'acceptability' in the US.

7+ Year Old Account
    Please don't be so ignorant, most Asians and Africans do not live in America.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why that would be a problem, it's their own choice that leads to that
    My parents would do that too
    And your parents are racist. See how easy this is?

@Tennisace: Yeah, having met a few Asians, racism is quite strong in their communities, not just against blacks, it's just one of the most obvious. Inter-asian racism is rampant as well.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...usehold_income

Filipino American : $82,389
    Indonesian American $61,943
    Vietnamese American : $59,405
    Laotian American : $53,655
    Thai American : $53,468
    Cambodian American : $53,359
    Hmong American : $48,149
    Burmese American : $35,016

Total (all races) 53,657

- - - Updated - - -

Please don't be so ignorant, most Asians and Africans do not live in America.
    I'm not - you're changing the domain. We're talking about america.
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2016-07-19 at 08:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not - you're changing the domain. We're talking about america.
    Please stop being hypocritical and ignorant, you changed the domain from Africans and Asians to the more narrow domain of African-Americans and Asian-Americans.

Please stop being hypocritical and ignorant, you changed the domain from Africans and Asians to the more narrow domain of African-Americans and Asian-Americans.
    Are you trying to pull something here and failing? The discussion was always about the west/america

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    This is boring local news that literally nobody except you genuinely cares about.
    Several people have posted who seem to be interested. Please don't force your views onto us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you trying to pull something here and failing? The discussion was always about the west/america
    Wrong, the thread was first about Canadians, not west/america.

I'm sorry to tell you but not everything is about America, there are other places out there, such as Asia and Africa. That is where most Africans and Asians are.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-07-19 at 08:29 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    "longstanding tensions between the two minority groups."....
    The only tension there is between those two is the large difference in cultures. Asians are usually very strict, while Blacks.. Let's be honest. If their parents were strict they wouldn't be running out on the streets all day.

Asian parents will disown their kids regardless of the Race if the person that is dating their kid does not have...
    1. An education
    2. Manners.
    3. Loyal and helps out with the ASIAN family.
    4. Follows and respects their culture.

And as far as I remember.. Blacks don't really stand out in the above. What's more funny is that Asians are the one race to be looking at as an example.
    Well educated, higher living standards. But ignore that. Let's drop down to stupid levels and ignore all of those facts. We need to build relationships between different minorities that ignore that.

Wrong, the thread was first about Canadians, not west/america.

I'm sorry to tell you but not everything is about America, there are other places out there, such as Asia and Africa. That is where most Africans and Asians are.
    Pretty sure this is what I was replying to

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    what is weird? we dont acknowledge that blacks have it harder or believe any of this racial bullshit the americans are troubled with.
    But whatever I can let it slide

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    And your parents are racist. See how easy this is?

@Tennisace: Yeah, having met a few Asians, racism is quite strong in their communities, not just against blacks, it's just one of the most obvious. Inter-asian racism is rampant as well.
    They're racist? Last time I heard, black parents, and not only black, but any non white said "Don't marry white people, they're lazy, alcoholics, drug addicts". I grew up bigger parts of my life avoiding relations with whites. Guess what? I was so wrong. It was the opposite.

Asians discriminate not by race but by their standards. If you're a "POOR" asian, when then you're low ranked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Several people have posted who seem to be interested. Please don't force your views onto us.
    Several. Here we go boys.

- - - Updated - - -

History and statistics show there are more poor Asians than Africans. Yet they didn't develop victim culture.
    Asians are strict. Work your ass off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    https://www.thestar.com/news/immigra...mmunities.html

Great to see!
    This is what Canada is about. Multiculturalism and an understanding, tolerant society. I hope these young Canadians can have success in changing the deeply help beliefs held in their communities.

I like that how in other places they are trying to sweep it under the rug while here we are trying to confront it.
    This is very strange. Canadians act like it is weird for a highly selective immigration policy to work out.

But let's be real... plenty of problems with the Chinese

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/artic...uption-suspect

Corruption and identity politics from the mainland

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    This is boring local news that literally nobody except you genuinely cares about.
    they also dont give very good numbers imo. Too vague.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    They're racist? Last time I heard, black parents, and not only black, but any non white said "Don't marry white people, they're lazy, alcoholics, drug addicts". I grew up bigger parts of my life avoiding relations with whites. Guess what? I was so wrong. It was the opposite.

Asians discriminate not by race but by their standards. If you're a "POOR" asian, when then you're low ranked.
    So yeah that'd be racism too. But I don't know, I knew more Asians and Mexicans than other minorities where I grew up.

Sure, but that's common across Asian cultures, problem is, depending on who you ask, certain Asian ethinic groups are always "poorer" regardless of their wealth. many a Korean mother would push their daughter away from even a wealthy Chinese man.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    From what I've experienced in Chinese speaking countries, Chinese people tend to discriminate based on both race and status.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?