Quote Originally Posted by Greatpippon View Post
    So there's no 8 seconds duration on Stellar Empowerment... weird tooltip.
    Think of this way: It's a debuff zone. If you are in the zone of starfall (which lasts 8 secs), any dot ticks that happen are empowered. If the target moves out of the zone, or starfall expires, there's no more debuff and dot ticks do their normal damage.

<removed, cannot verify atm>
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2016-07-19 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    and regarding Natures balance. Solar wrath only extends the duration of sunfire on the 1 target it hits, not on all sunfires you have out.
    You can extend on multiple targets but only if you cycle targets and hit each of them with a solar wrath.
    This was not the case during most of beta, can you verify this change?
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Just quickly checking since no good guides have yet been updated. Stat prio was Haste >> Crit >= Mastery >>>>> Versa, right?

Atleast that's the way my ass is itching right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Just quickly checking since no good guides have yet been updated. Stat prio was Haste >> Crit >= Mastery >>>>> Versa, right?

Atleast that's the way my ass is itching right now.
    Rude: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745626938

Haste > Crit > Mastery = Vers

10+ Year Old Account
    I really have to thank Cyous since it seems that he's truly helping the community who lacked Hamlet for some time.
    Is the guide on the us forum the new reference for moonkins ?
    Also, is it possible to gather small dps increase tips on this board as it was possible with the previous one on EJ ? 169 pages really is a lot to hunt for those tips if they exist here.

So as one of the rare moonkins without SoC, is Stellar Flare still better than CoE?

And does the Star from Shooting Stars add the same debuff as starfall?

Quote Originally Posted by Argenon View Post
    So as one of the rare moonkins without SoC, is Stellar Flare still better than CoE?

And does the Star from Shooting Stars add the same debuff as starfall?
    No.
    /10char

is that a no for both? and thanks for the quick response, and the guides, and the weakauras

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Rude: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745626938

Haste > Crit > Mastery = Vers
    Honestly, official Battle.net forums are the last place I look for anything useful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    I agree with you 100% about it being a mentality issue, but that sadly does not change the fact that, even if I try to spam dungeons all day and every day to get geared during the week off i took to play the game, there's very little likelyhood that it will actually work because no one wants to take a balance Druid if they have the choice and for the first few weeks they will definitely have the choice. This is quite infuriating, to be honest.
    I doubt it will be that bad. Besides, I would assume, doing higher levels of Mythic+ would be good with a stable group rather than pugs.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    I doubt it will be that bad. Besides, I would assume, doing higher levels of Mythic+ would be good with a stable group rather than pugs.
    Have you played beta much? It is that bad. The replies I have received are along the lines of "Can u go resto, balance cant aoe enough 4 this one man", my friend who's 13/13 has received much of the same.

So how does everyone's deeps feel? I feel much weaker after running a couple random dungeons.

MoonMoon is going to be sorely missed till the 30th.

We seem to be one of the few specs that actually comes out of the class changes with more skills to use rotationally than before, though.
    Have you played beta much? It is that bad. The replies I have received are along the lines of "Can u go resto, balance cant aoe enough 4 this one man", my friend who's 13/13 has received much of the same.
    Honestly, if i get a response like that i'm going to refuse because i don't want that idiot in my group.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Honestly, official Battle.net forums are the last place I look for anything useful.
    Noxxic.(Lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Argenon View Post
    So how does everyone's deeps feel? I feel much weaker after running a couple random dungeons.
    I feel fine, top 5 as usual unless AOE. Thats in my 13/13M guild group. With that said though, our burst is gone, and AP degrades too quickly out of combat.

Quote Originally Posted by TastyMoonkin View Post
    I feel fine, top 5 as usual unless AOE. Thats in my 13/13M guild group. With that said though, our burst is gone, and AP degrades too quickly out of combat.
    Good to hear.
    Our guild group is going tomorrow, we will see where I stand then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TastyMoonkin View Post
    which talents (single target and multi target) and trinkets you picked?

Balance feels pretty boring to me. Moon Moon is virtually the only source of rotational complexity, since you have no procs to watch out for that affect your rotation. It's rather bareboned without Moon Moon.

You keep both dots up, nothing hard about that, you spam Solar Wrath for Starsurge and then cast 1 Lunar Strike somewhere in there.

AoE is utterly painful, stacking SoTF with Stellar Drift makes it less terrible.

Unlike mages or warlocks, you don't get much in the way of mobility with spells, so we're like elemental shamans on that turret hole. Defensives, just like shamans, sucks. Our heals suck the most of any caster hybrid. Only windwalker have worse casted heals, and they are melee and have touch of karma.

Barkskin is still bad.

Balance druid will probably remain an alt until they notice Innervate is trash utility, defensives/heals are improved, and after the constant numbers nerf to Starsurge balance doesn't really excel at anything over another caster.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, people who were farming mythics on beta like mad are a bit of crazy So I still wouldn't worry too much. Also, as my experience from TBC showed, avoiding this kind of groups is a blessing.

I can't cast prowl in moonkin form!!! WTF!?!?
    I have to switch to human form first. What kind of idiot fucked this little thing up is beyond my comprehension.
    or am I stupid and missing a valid reason to do that?