Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sounds like France is slowly becoming the new middle east.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Still rather live in this "New Middle East" than the US though.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Yes, but that also leads one to wrong conclusions. When people attribute a certain problem to the religion, rather than to the history of the region and the set of cultures in it.
    You're presuming too far. It creates the possibility of it, there is no guarantee of it. Getting ahead of yourself there.

You're also forgetting that for Muslims there is no functional difference between religion, culture and politics. It's all one synergized whole. This exists in other religions as well but is one of their primary hallmarks, it's a complete from A to Z worldview handling the entirety of life both doctrinal, legal and moral.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Still rather live in this "New Middle East" than the US though.
    That's fine with us.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

french middle east feel more secure than the US police and redneck shooting at people playing pokemon go

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It doesn't matter, it really is the religion people are talking about. There are middle eastern people who are not muslim and no ones saying shit about them
    When they see them they cannot tell their religion from just looking at them, so they will just assume they are muslim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It doesn't matter, it really is the religion people are talking about. There are middle eastern people who are not muslim and no ones saying shit about them
    Of course but on the same street when a crime like this occurs, even if no religious connections have been made, people will jump to conclusions based on the nationality/race of the attacker. More often than not they're correct, of course, but they still make the connection is all I'm saying.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    french middle east feel more secure than the US police and redneck shooting at people playing pokemon go
    Or shooting up a house party for being asked to leave.

4 people stabbed in France makes international news.
    14 people shot in LA barely makes local news.
    Last edited by Tyrianth; 2016-07-19 at 09:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joff View Post
    when are you going to learn to respects others religion ?
    Funny thing is that muslim people tend to be more agressive towards others peoples beliefs .

Im atheist and i respect any religion as long as dont interfere with my normal life

10+ Year Old Account

Lol this is kind of true. I'm assuming this shooting was recent? I haven't heard anything about it.

Respect has to be earned. As far as I can tell no religion will ever be able to earn mine.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Lol this is kind of true. I'm assuming this shooting was recent? I haven't heard anything about it.
    Yesterday.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html

But there is nothing in that story to make public sensitive over oil rich regions, so who cares. ( extreme right news agency POV)
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2016-07-19 at 09:20 PM.

in fact i just learn this stabb here! only one news paper speak about it very quickly, not a word on tv in france. the problem is just anglo saxon press, they love scarry people with religious stuff ( or maby french press are too busy )
    Last edited by Niaraa; 2016-07-19 at 09:23 PM.

Religions deserve only mockery
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Religions deserve only mockery
    Muslims may react to such mockery in a bit violent way (ofc they are very peaceful people aren't they?).

I think psychologists may say that such response to criticism in fact proves how insecure they are about their religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    "Something something something dindunuffin something something something religious freedom something something something infraction" - Endus
    Fortunately there hasn't been a peep from that one since the last infraction spree and we all rioted against the other mod saying "Stop discussing moderation".

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    People really should just be honest with themselves when talking about Muslims and who it is they're really talking about. The first image that pops into your head isn't some lily white ginger from the suburbs reciting verses from the quran so lets stop joking around. Whether it's racist is not something I want to debate but lets stop acting like people don't treat muslims as a race or have a picture in mind when talking about them.
    Pretty sure people are being honest here, as they're not saying shit against Coptic Christians, Chaldeans or any other Middle Eastern religious group. But it's obvious that the racial side is your particular fixation, as it is with others on both sides of the argument to varying degrees of course so personal biases project much easier onto others.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Only an american that has never left his county would come up with something like that.

You are voting Trump aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Only an american that has never left his county would come up with something like that.

You are voting Trump aren't you?
    Nice edgy comment. The facts speak pretty loud though, muslims are running a massacre on the french.

- - - Updated - - -