Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Also I know have a pre-patch breakdown video that goes over most of the stuff in the document here:

Just watched the video. Great info, thanks for taking the time to put it together! I actually OS Enh, so having great guides like this put out is super helpful as it saves me a lot of time researching so I don't suck too horribly when I swap from Resto, haha.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't solo Yogg anymore with Enhance. You get hung up on the Constrictor and everything is either out of range, not in line of sight or fail to cast such as Feral Spirits and Crash Lightning. I'm literally in a room full of tentacles with 95% health left and about 8 minutes in to the fight.

You might be able to do it with Fury of Air + Ascendance though.

Lol
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Spam that lightning bolt! Time to spec overcharge!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I can't solo Yogg anymore with Enhance. You get hung up on the Constrictor and everything is either out of range, not in line of sight or fail to cast such as Feral Spirits and Crash Lightning. I'm literally in a room full of tentacles with 95% health left and about 8 minutes in to the fight.

Lol
    Lightning Shield?
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanda View Post
    Lightning Shield?
    Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Shame I can't just switch to the damn thing before the fight.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2016-07-19 at 11:24 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Shame I can't just switch to the damn thing before the fight.
    In the tooltip it says it only works on melee attacks, no idea if it will work on the tentacles.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    So its perfectly fine to pick ESL if you dont care about your own st damage output? Does that only count for level 100 currently or even at 110?
    At 110 the Artifact leans really, really heavily toward Tempest which can make that gain lower. Still need to do more concrete work on ESL vs. Tempest for Legion with the changes to say anything concrete on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol
    That is an old ass episode of King of the Hill

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UberpwN View Post
    Also, some info match the pre-patch and some beta, mixed in weird manner. Absolutely gonna stick only to Wordup's work. Reviwed and approved by Wordup, tricked me easly.
    There are some road bumps in it but mostly that will happen when so much goes up at once, in particular the writer who handled Enhancement had a lot of others to get done as well so some review notes were a bit slow to get through but as far as I'm aware it's being rectified bit by bit when time allows.

I know I personally wrote the Warrior guides there and they were hand-written and checked right up until late Monday night, at a time like this sometimes really specific stuff can slip through which is why I keep my resources up there too for those wanting a guarantee on reliability when it launches

Wordup, for Boulder/Hailstorm/Tempest/Crashing/Landslide, I will occasionally run into open GCDs after a stormbringer proc when I have both weapon buffs up and less than 80 maelstrom. Typically what happens is I reach 90/110, use CL or Lava Lash which triggers stormbringer. The three strikes brings me to 0. After two boulderfists, I'm still sub 80, and I've got no free abilities other than Flametongue and Lightning bolt. Thus, I've been using Lightning Bolt as the filler, as it felt the natural solution (0 maelstrom cost, instant, no cd). Does that seem like the best option?

Thus, my priority has been:

Feral Spirit
    Frostbrand Maintenance
    Boulderfist Charge Cap
    Stormbringer Stormstrike
    Flametongue Maintainence
    Unbuffed Stormstrike
    Boulderfist Maelstrom build
    Crash Lightning > 80
    Lava Lash > 90
    Lightning Bolt
    Last edited by jimmyolsen; 2016-07-20 at 01:34 AM.

Deleted
    I'd drop Lightning Bolt, seeing as it resets your swing timer iirc.

Taking Boulderfist will occasionally result in open GCDs in your rotation, that's half of the point of the talent :P
    You cannot fill those with Lightning Bolt because it resets your swing timer, resulting in overall fewer autoattacks, and there's some important stuff that triggers off those.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyolsen View Post
    snip
    As said above, Lightning bolt now resets the swing timer so you lose out on Maelstrom doing so. Also Lava Lash doesn't trigger Stormbringer so that shouldn't be a worry that it's actively causing your drain.

Deleted
    How is our AOE? Mechanically it looks pretty weak with nearly no burst mechanics and with that small cone.

As said above, Lightning bolt now resets the swing timer so you lose out on Maelstrom doing so. Also Lava Lash doesn't trigger Stormbringer so that shouldn't be a worry that it's actively causing your drain.
    Does that mean Lava Lash is not worth using unless you have excessive Mealstrom with things still on CD up until we get our Artifact with the mentioned traits?

I'm currently running your Boulderfist/Hailstorm build in your pre-patch guide.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Does that mean Lava Lash is not worth using unless you have excessive Mealstrom with things still on CD up until we get our Artifact with the mentioned traits?

I'm currently running your Boulderfist/Hailstorm build in your pre-patch guide.
    Lava Lash is your last priority cast and only above rockbiter if you go past the threshhold of [Stormbringer MP total]+[Spender Cost].

this spec feels so weak in pvp atm

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    this spec feels so weak in pvp atm
    Are you joking? I've been having an insanely good time. I take Windsong and ES for the extra burst along with fury of air, hailstorm and earth grab totem. It's been really fun. I will say healing surge heals for nothing in pvp but the only class I've actually seen able to survive really well is a blood DK and that's it. I can survive for a pretty long time with instant surges and AS though. No idea what you're doing that's making it feel weak. Good damage, good burst, meh survivability.

Debating between overcharge and Tempest for pvp. Overcharge combined with ES, WS and feral spirits should be really good burst, but not sure.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-07-20 at 05:42 AM.

When is a decent time to refresh flametongue and frostbrand?

Flametongue whenever it's off CD and frostbrand with 8 seconds left?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Are you joking? I've been having an insanely good time. I take Windsong and ES for the extra burst along with fury of air, hailstorm and earth grab totem. It's been really fun. I will say healing surge heals for nothing in pvp but the only class I've actually seen able to survive really well is a blood DK and that's it. I can survive for a pretty long time with instant surges and AS though. No idea what you're doing.

Debating between overcharge and Tempest for pvp. Overcharge combined with ES, WS and feral spirits should be really good burst, but not sure.
    I'd say overcharge if you want damage when you want it. Tempest is rather RNG and might not come up when you wish for it to.

Anyone got a neat set of legion enhancement weak auras like Binkenstein's?

@wordup, do you have a name for this build of Enhancement like all the other 'cool people'. :P

*Your pre-patch build.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    @wordup, do you have a name for this build of Enhancement like all the other 'cool people'. :P

*Your pre-patch build.
    What about... Enhancements Shaman