Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    If a BLM speaker says that she blames Donald Trump directly for the death of a family member, we'll discuss it.
    I'm not holding my breath but that would be something.

Deleted
    Old hag gives stupid speech about why someone is responsible, whilst that someone theoretically can't be held responsible.

I mean you can only hold someone responsible for someone's death when they actually were involved in killing that said person. Indirect involvement is like saying shrinks are responsible for the death of those in terrorist attacks because they couldn't read the signs of the terrorist in time to alert the authorities.

If Hillary was in any way or point responsible, she would have not have been cleared in like what? 6 republicans and 2 independent investigations? Could this perhaps have been prevented? Who knows, but can everything be prevented? No it can't. Thus in that it's very likely even with more security, which was already doubled by Hillary, it's very likely it still wouldn't have been enough.

That's life, shit happens.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2016-07-20 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    No one besides knuckle dragging GOP extremists care about Benghazi anymore.
    The family members who lost loved one's care.. I don't expect you to understand this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Um, is this real life? I never once said the GOP forced her.
    Want me to quote you claiming I'm saying she was used against her will? It's on the previous page... I guess welcome to real life?

I in fact said the exact opposite. Which has been my point. All along. She is not being used. If anything she is getting exactly what she wants, which is a public platform to blame Clinton from.
    You are the only one claiming that there is any call for her acting against her will. That's reality...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WiggleTillFriday View Post
    The family members who lost loved one's care.. I don't expect you to understand this.
    Only one chose to speak at the convention and there a several that are disputing her claim and are confirming Hillary's denial, regarding what was said in those private meetings.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    The republican party exploiting a mother who is grieving the loss of her son.

They dig themselves to new lows each and every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Can you imagine the outrage if the DNC had put someone up there in 2004 who blamed Bush for a dead family member at 9/11 like this?
    It's why I keep bringing up Sheehan. Even though RNC wrote her off as anti-American and a democrat shill, she actually dropped her registration as a democrat, to run as an independent, because so many democrats signed the funding of Iraq war.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    If a BLM speaker says that she blames Donald Trump directly for the death of a family member, we'll discuss it.
    Typically they blame the cop, ignoring the evidence in the process......

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    That's really fucking classy of the RNC to bring a grieving mother on stage and blame Hillary Clinton for the death of her son. Just terrible.
    Where is your disgust toward the democrats for dragging Dontre Hamiltons mother on stage for the DNC? This to push their false narrative of innocent, college bound, "hands up don't shoot", black youths being targeted my police to spew out their anti-cop, BLM message of hate.
    http://www.wpr.org/dontre-hamiltons-...tic-convention
    Dontre Hamilton's Mother To Speak At Democratic Convention

Maria Hamilton 'Excited' For Nation To Hear Her Group's Voice
    For those who don't know who Dontre Hamilton was, he was a homeless, mentally handicapped man who after a police officer conducted a legal terry stop took it upon himself to take the officers baton and began to strike said officer in the head with it up until the point where he was shot and killed. Since his death, suddenly his family drag out this sob story on how they loved their son (loved him so much they let him be homeless and go without treatment), goes around selling t-shirts with Al Sharpton, marching around and forming walls on freeways to clogged up traffic in Milwaukee. Did I also mention they are now currently attempting to rename a park from (Red Arrow park) dedicated to the heroic 32nd Infantry Division to memorialize a homeless thug who attacked a police officer? Yeah, and now the democrats are going to drag the mother on stage for the DNC. Stay classy democrats.
    Last edited by ezgeze; 2016-07-20 at 01:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    The republican party exploiting a mother who is grieving the loss of her son.

They dig themselves to new lows each and every day.
    They instituted a rule under Bush Sr, that Jr lived to use, which banned images of coffins arriving from war. Litteraly hiding the true effect of the war from the public. The ban was lifted in 2009...

The original 1991 ban had its genesis in an embarrassment for the first President Bush.

In 1989, the television networks showed split-screen images of Mr. Bush sparring and joking with reporters on one side and a military honor guard unloading coffins from a military action that he had ordered in Panama on the other.

Mr. Bush, a World War II veteran, was caught unaware and subsequently asked the networks to warn the White House when they planned to use split screens. The networks declined.

At the next opportunity, in February 1991 during the Persian Gulf war, the Pentagon banned photos of returning coffins.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/27/wa...fins.html?_r=0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WiggleTillFriday View Post
    Great. That's like a couple dozen.
    Where's you righteous indignation over the thousands killed in Iraq for no reason? Or if you want to compare apples to apples, your outrage over the deaths of several dozen people in consulates/embassies during Bush's terms? Where are the lengthy witch hunt investigations run by Dems regarding them?

Benghazi is and always has been purely political is how much it's been splashed all over the news and in Congress.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You are the only one claiming that there is any call for her acting against her will. That's reality...

Directly below your post someone wrote this:

"The republican party exploiting a mother who is grieving the loss of her son.

They dig themselves to new lows each and every day. "

In case you are confused, exploitation is against someones will. If the GOP were actually exploiting this woman, she would not be complicit. She clearly wanted to get up there and speak. She wanted to elicit the reactions she got, and she though doing so would help the GOP. You can't claim that she was exploited when she was in fact not.

exploit - use (a situation or person) in an unfair or selfish way.

The GOP did not do this to her. This was my only point, and you idiots fought me tooth and nail on it. I don't give a crap what this lady said, or about the RNC, or the GOP for the matter. I do give a crap about people who can't use their brains and say stupid things. You have a good day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Funny, I'd call her irrelevant.
    Then what's the fuss about? If she's "irrelevant," then it doesn't matter if the Republicans let her speak at their convention, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    But, you didn't. You defended her by claiming she is much a liar as a group that was fined by FEC in 2004...
    I never said she was a liar. Go back and read what I said without your bias being thrown into the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Nobody but the Reps give a shit, sorry.

There is only so long this is relevant; after years it just becomes a sob story partisans use.
    Kinda like Cindy Sheehan, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Considering that Benghazi was admitted by the Republicans to be a fabricated smear campaign against Clinton, no. Nor does embassy security represent a particularly pressing issue in the greater scheme of things.
    I'm sure that's what you've convinced yourself because it's more palatable to you than the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Kinda like Cindy Sheehan, right?
    Just so you're fully educated, Cindy Sheehan said this of Bush:

"[Bush is] sincere about wanting freedom for the Iraqis. I know [he] feels pain for our loss. And I know he's a man of God."

Patricia Smith, on the other hand:

"I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son."
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    You can't be serious. "Swiftboating" is now synonymous with an effective political smear campaign that isn't rooted in reality. It's famous for it.
    I know that's what the Left thinks and that they use the term. It's the only way they have to cope with how effective the Swiftboat Veterans For Truth were against Kerry's fabricated war stories and attempt to rebrand himself as a war hero... after his protest days following his brief involvement in the war.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Just so you're fully educated, Cindy Sheehan said this of Bush:

"[Bush is] sincere about wanting freedom for the Iraqis. I know [he] feels pain for our loss. And I know he's a man of God."

Patricia Smith, on the other hand:

"I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son."
    ...and shes not allowed to say that because... reasons?
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    ...and shes not allowed to say that because... reasons?
    When did I say she's not allowed to say it? She can say whatever the fuck she wants.

And I can say, with certainty, that it's despicable for the RNC to give her a platform.

Is there a problem?
    Eat yo vegetables

This has been kicked around for years now, and no one has really compromised on their positions. Whether or not Hillary was directly responsible for their deaths (I don't think so) has become a sideline issue. At the worst, it shows they knew a terrorist attack was happening and chose to ignore it, sentencing those men to a gruesome, torturous death. At best, she handled the situation the worst way possible, which shows incompetence on her part. I prefer to think there's a middle ground there. Something I remember quite vividly from the 2nd Bush election in 2004, Kerry said that he was in shock while 911 took place. A man trying his damnedest to be the most powerful man in the country didn't know what to do with himself during an actual attack on American soil. Incompetence. I know you folks don't like Bush very much, but he provided the rallying cry our country needed in a time which it was SORELY needed. People on both sides of the aisle gave that man standing ovations at his state of the union addresses. Anyway, let me get back on topic.

We will never know the true facts on this case. It's yet one more thing our government will keep from us, and the people who do know something are bribed or threatened never to talk about it. I'm sure in the decades to come, someone will write a tell-all book. Someone always does. As far as hearing the words of a relative of one of the victims of the attack in Benghazi, there is a time and place for it. I'm not quite sure the RNC is the place, but it's the one they chose. Criticizing one side for having civilian activists is pretty hypocritical, seeing as both sides have them, all the time. How many celebrities stick their big nose out and make themselves out to be fools? I keep a mental list of people I respect in Hollywood, and it's becoming shorter and shorter every year. How does someone get over the brutal murder of their loved one? They truly never do. Reminding us of how they died is powerful. It shows the response our government gives when the chips are down. Whether Hillary is directly responsible for letting them die? We'll never know. All we know is they're dead, and someone dropped the ball. There's always a fall guy for such a scenario, and the public hasn't gotten one yet. THAT is why Benghazi is still an issue to this day. If there was some flunkee intern who didn't deliver critical information from one government department to the Secretary office, we'd have something to talk about. Instead we have mudslinging against someone who very well may have had nothing to do with it. Forgetting about Benghazi isn't the right thing to do, because four innocent people died that day. But, coming to the discussion with an open mind definitely would be a good thing for both sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    So, the freak show next week won't have similar speakers?
    Let me know when they blame Donald Trump, personally, for the death of their sons.
    Eat yo vegetables