Question Trinkets on prepatch

Hello everyone, with the release of the prepatch and the nerfs in trinkets, which we use now?

Yeah I was just gonna make a thread for the Fragment; does it still work with Corruption when you're specced Absolute? Or no reduction in tick period?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

should work for affl as it does now, so a huge dmg increase...I think we can keep the same trinkets and it will work out just fine. What u should be changing is the enchants and gems

hasnt CSP been skewering sims since the dawn of time?

Edit: The more i look at these "sims" the less i believe them...there are some really shitty trinkets listed there that u wouldnt consider ever and some of the best trinkets in the game are like rank 10...the results might be true, but im really sceptic about them

Just no way stone of elements is better than mythic DSI? unless the ICD trinkets dont get affected by the trinket on pull nerf and thats factored in the sim?
    Last edited by Zerach8; 2016-07-19 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    That moment when you look at icy veins trinket sims and realize it has dsi heroic ranked above mythic

That list feels so weird to me...

the only way i see any of these trinket sims to make sense is that they account for the rppm on pull nerf, but i was assuming thats coming with legion and not now...since GSR (goren soul repository) was considered BIS and its not below 20. Nothing else makes sense really
    Last edited by Zerach8; 2016-07-19 at 07:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't use those lists! I don't know who made those sims but they are most definitely not accurate.

I would recommend class + CSP for aff, sandmans + stone of elements for destro, and class + stone of elements for demo. This might not be absolute BiS (not 100% sure yet) but I'm working to have those gear pages up to date by tomorrow at latest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    That moment when you look at icy veins trinket sims and realize it has dsi heroic ranked above mythic
    I thought the real kicker was that the Orb of Voidsight is the same against demons as non-demons.

good thing i kept stone from when i did CM's

Quote Originally Posted by FurtyIRL View Post
    Don't use those lists! I don't know who made those sims but they are most definitely not accurate.

I would recommend class + CSP for aff, sandmans + stone of elements for destro, and class + stone of elements for demo. This might not be absolute BiS (not 100% sure yet) but I'm working to have those gear pages up to date by tomorrow at latest.
    Speaking of: I saw that the icy veins guide said never use demonfire, but ever try it with PoF? I know it works like arcane missile if you only have 1 immolate up

Affliction and Demonology worth using class M Socket + Fleshrender's Meathook 735 with Socket?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacub View Post
    Affliction and Demonology worth using class M Socket + Fleshrender's Meathook 735 with Socket?
    Yes, you can check the demo guide on icy veins now for accurate trinket analysis! That goes for all 3 specs.

Thanks for all the useful info Furty, really enjoy reading your guides.

So I'm assuming CSP + Iron Reaver Piston for destro is a good combo?

Deleted

the lord has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Portus View Post
    Thanks for all the useful info Furty, really enjoy reading your guides.

So I'm assuming CSP + Iron Reaver Piston for destro is a good combo?
    Sandman's + CSP if you have them for Destro!

Alright, thanks for the tip! Currently don't have Sandman's, but might get it if I find it cheap.

Been exploring demo with CSP + class trinket, and it actually seems to do better in single target, even though I'm still getting used to the rotation/priorities.

Sandman's + CSP if you have them for Destro!
    I have a 730 Fleshrender's Meathook (Iron Docks on use Haste Trinket). Which would be best to pair with Mythic Fragment for Demo? That? Or Sandman, or CSP, or IRP?

I'm not completely sure what is pure BiS for demo, outside of fragment. The options that I found worth using are:
    Heroic CSP
    Mythic Piston
    Mythic DSI
    Sandman's Pouch
    Alchemy Trinket

Heirloom is great on all of the demon bosses as well.
    Shadow | Warlock | Druid
    <Encore>
    Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Streaming and recording all Legion progress, Shadow / Warlock PoV