Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

LFR is now harder than heroic???

The LFR version of HFC wasn't nerfed and now you can get oneshoted by mechanics that could be ignored before, meanwhile normal and heroic versions got a 30% nerf, WTH?

damn right it is lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spagetto View Post
    Blizzard fucked up a lot with current content. People with 730 gear are saying Mythic dungeons are wrecking their tanks.
    Thank the gods, I have all my rings upgraded, and never have to set foot in a WoD mythic dungeon again.

"OMG its just ptr/beta! Stop being blizz haters they have time to fix these things!!"
    This is what people said when we reported all the problems on ptr and beta

Deleted
    Probably doesn't help that LFR will be a dumping ground for people who are learning their class all over again and provide as much contribution as a sun dried tomato.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirty999 View Post
    "OMG its just ptr/beta! Stop being blizz haters they have time to fix these things!!"
    This is what people said when we reported all the problems on ptr and beta
    I remember people saying similar things during the FFXIV v1.0 Alpha/Beta. Not sure why people are always in denial about such things.

The current state of the game is a trainwreck. Not even worth investing time in until Broken Isles actually becomes available, frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by Spagetto View Post
    Blizzard fucked up a lot with current content. People with 730 gear are saying Mythic dungeons are wrecking their tanks.
    Yeah, tanks are getting smacked for 10-20% of their health every hit by bosses in mythic dungeons, and Priest healing (both Holy and Disc) is really weak compared to the other healers. My 700 Disc priest struggles to heal mythics simply because the heals don't heal for shit. Even the strongest heal (shadow mend) barely heals for 10% of the tank's health.

Blizz really fucked up big time with this prepatch tuning.

It's balanced for artifacts at 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Cows For Life View Post
    Exactly. People expect the new abilities to work in current content as well as they will at 110. It has never happened that way and is not going to happen this time. It is unlikely that many things with the current state of the classes will change. The content..possibly. But these abilities are tuned for LEGION content, not Draenor.

Most classes abilities get stronger with artifact traits at 110, but some people are too dense to see this and expect everything now to work perfectly. Content now was designed and tuned around WoD spells and abilities. The classes work just fine in Legion, calm down people. Life will go on, just because you can't do exactly what you could a few days ago, does not mean the game/classes are broke.

Quote Originally Posted by 4dahorde View Post
    Exactly. People expect the new abilities to work in current content as well as they will at 110. It has never happened that way and is not going to happen this time. It is unlikely that many things with the current state of the classes will change. The content..possibly. But these abilities are tuned for LEGION content, not Draenor.

Most classes abilities get stronger with artifact traits at 110, but some people are too dense to see this and expect everything now to work perfectly. Content now was designed and tuned around WoD spells and abilities. The classes work just fine in Legion, calm down people. Life will go on, just because you can't do exactly what you could a few days ago, does not mean the game/classes are broke.
    I was being sarcastic.

We heard this same exact "wait till you're level 100" plea when the pre WoD patch arrived. If you don't like what this round of changes has fundementally done to your favorite class, artifacts aren't going to help. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

I was being sarcastic.
    oops, nm then

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    The LFR version of HFC wasn't nerfed and now you can get oneshoted by mechanics that could be ignored before, meanwhile normal and heroic versions got a 30% nerf, WTH?
    Just got out of Heroic HFC, most bosses are pretty broken doing whatever they want and casting melee and ranged spells on the tanks. The 30% nerf is BS, it feels like a 30% buff. No way a bunch of heroic geared raiders should be getting trucked by a raid boss 30% weaker when a week ago we had less trouble bringing fresh guild mates .

I was being sarcastic.
    I am aware, I was agreeing with you. Touchy.

Deleted
    it really shouldnt

The period between pre-expansion patch and expansion launch has always been a clownfiesta, hasn't it? I can't think of any past history which would suggest that it would be business as usual running the same old same old for that last month?

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    The period between pre-expansion patch and expansion launch has always been a clownfiesta, hasn't it? I can't think of any past history which would suggest that it would be business as usual running the same old same old for that last month?
    Most of the time, relative player strength increases during the prepatch.

This time, almost everyone has been nerfed into the ground. See: 730+ groups struggling to clear content tuned for 660

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Most of the time, relative player strength increases during the prepatch.

This time, almost everyone has been nerfed into the ground. See: 730+ groups struggling to clear content tuned for 660
    P much this. I remember when the WoD prepatch at the end of MoP hit and we got to try out the new (at the time) mythic mode and we thrashed our kill timers on pretty much every single fight. The only only one that we didn't was galakras (for obvious reasons)
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

I tried to heal a mythic 5 man as a monk (718 and 4p) and losing mana tea and spirit is shit for healers now. I was struggling the entire time to keep anything up, people died left and right, and I was oom semi-constantly. What the fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    I tried to heal a mythic 5 man as a monk (718 and 4p) and losing mana tea and spirit is shit for healers now. I was struggling the entire time to keep anything up, people died left and right, and I was oom semi-constantly. What the fuck.
    Really? On my 710 Mistweaver (also with 4p) I had no problems in Mythics. They were kinda easy, actually.

On my 700 Priest however, yes, healing is a fucking shitshow with people dying left and right because my heals don't heal for jack shit. Both specs, Disc and Holy, are struggling to heal mythics.