7.0 Retribution spec

So as the patch goes live today, I would like to know which talent you guys are planing to use in HFC for the different bosses. Anyone has done any kind of theorycrafting about that on the PTR/Beta? Have not played them, so I am kind of clueless.

ill be picking the talent that lets me play a different class

I like the talent called Activate Protection Spec. It is working great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpsycho View Post
    I like the talent called Activate Protection Spec. It is working great for me.
    LOL man i was thinking about the same thing 100%, i am still at work, but once i get back, i will try Prot 1st in PvP, should be fun :P given how OP prots are on Beta.

my talent of choice is Divine Unsub

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    my talent of choice is Divine Unsub
    I'm using divine steed to run away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Noice man a 3 sec 100 % speed buff!!!! 8 sec 80% was way too overpowered!!! Both on 45 sec CD!

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    but what if you get snared or kited ?

Deleted
    but what if you get snared or kited ?
    Bubble heart.

so tod after work had a chance to play my ret...well in duels i had no issues, in BGs i had to stick with a pack oppose to running around solo as i usually do, because if some1 is kiting you, and there is 1-2 guys peeling you, u will NEVER KILL KT...so ya gg....over all after playing today ret i had a sharp urge to kill a kitten, a puppy and a toddler and reroll to a mobile melee like fury or DH..

P.S. I did not lose a single duel even vs Blood, Prot war, Unholly or mage. or rogues,but still i hated every f sec of the game play

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    so tod after work had a chance to play my ret...well in duels i had no issues, in BGs i had to stick with a pack oppose to running around solo as i usually do, because if some1 is kiting you, and there is 1-2 guys peeling you, u will NEVER KILL KT...so ya gg....over all after playing today ret i had a sharp urge to kill a kitten, a puppy and a toddler and reroll to a mobile melee like fury or DH..

P.S. I did not lose a single duel even vs Blood, Prot war, Unholly or mage. or rogues,but still i hated every f sec of the game play
    Blizzard: duels and 2v2 don't matter.
    >removes 5v5 from the game

So basically any feedback regarding PvP that is not about 3v3s can not be taken seriously.
    harr harr.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquisit View Post
    So as the patch goes live today, I would like to know which talent you guys are planing to use in HFC for the different bosses. Anyone has done any kind of theorycrafting about that on the PTR/Beta? Have not played them, so I am kind of clueless.
    T1: Execution sentence on single target, Final verdict on everything else. Final verdict is a solid general joice if you don't want to manage another cd.
    T2: Fires of Justice is go-to, zeal is superior for consistent aoe and cleave, but only then.
    T3: What ever floats your boat
    T4: Blade of wrath, Divine hammer slightly better for heavy aoe.
    T5: Justicars is a damage increase if paired and used with divine purpos procs(t7)
    T6: Divine intervention or steed
    T7: Divine Purpos with t5 justicar slightly superior to other options. If you try Holy Wrath, pick divine intervention in t5

Blizzard: duels and 2v2 don't matter.
    >removes 5v5 from the game

So basically any feedback regarding PvP that is not about 3v3s can not be taken seriously.
    harr harr.
    yep pretty much, i think Vanguards clv will be popular or Ret/Rog/Disc is coming back too, just tunnel healers :P cuz u get kited by any dps with half brains to death while its healer will outheal ur lol dmg

Just plaid my Fury war in season 1 gear vs my Rets s3 full set. My war alr does more dmg than my Ret + sick mobility aka its actually FUN to play Fury....
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-07-20 at 04:06 PM.