Page 1 of 43
... LastLast

Good.

Dude's an asshole, drama monger/attention whore, and attaches himself to actual legitimate causes like wanting more transparency in the gaming press or being anti-authoritarian just so he can shit on SJWs in a new way.

Always made me sad that he was given some kind of credence among pro-GamerGate people just because he didn't immediately go "dey hate the wimmenz in games!" He never gave a fuck about games or the gaming industry and just wanted to bully more people online, and then hide behind the fact that he was gay when people responded to him.

He's a general nuisance and I'm glad he finally went over the line, brigading people to continue to harass Leslie Jones (And before this accusation is leveled at me, no, I did not like the new Ghostbusters. In fact, I found it pandering social justice trash) just because she responded to his GB review article and was upset at all the racism she was getting barfed at her for doing so.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Good.

Dude's an asshole, drama monger/attention whore, and attaches himself to actual legitimate causes like wanting more transparency in the gaming press or being anti-authoritarian just so he can shit on SJWs in a new way.
    Aw he hurt your feelings and he needs to be silenced for disagreeing with mainstream popular culture.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Aw he hurt your feelings and he needs to be silenced for disagreeing with mainstream popular culture.
    Actually no. He's never done anything to me at all.

Also he wasn't banned for being a conservative, so you can take that bullshit out the door right now. There are plenty of conservatives who are far more extreme than Milo ever was who still use Twitter. Or "disagreeing with mainstream popular culture" (I don't even know what that means).

He was banned for aiding in the targeted harassment of somebody. A particularly brutal round of harassment as well. People mocking up pictures of tweets she allegedly sent saying horribly bigoted things. Milo tweeted/retweeted several of them. I'm not sure how the libel laws work in the US/UK, but posting pictures of a photoshopped Leslie Jones twitter "post" where it makes it look like she's talking about "gassing the faggots" seems pretty close to breaking the law to me.

I also couldn't give two shits if other people whose political opinions I vehemently disagree with are on a particular social media platform that I also use or not.

So basically you were wildly incorrect about every thing you wrote.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-07-20 at 05:36 AM.

Deleted
    "a day after he incited his followers to bombard Ghostbusters star Leslie Jones with racist and demeaning tweets."

Well, considering that it's not surprising. I'm pretty sure that's illegal in the UK as well, if it isn't it's pretty damn close, although I don't know where he actually lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Taylor Swift is hiring some twitter warriors.... if any of his 40+ interns are looking for work now.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    "a day after he incited his followers to bombard Ghostbusters star Leslie Jones with racist and demeaning tweets."

Well, considering that it's not surprising. I'm pretty sure that's illegal in the UK as well, if it isn't it's pretty damn close, although I don't know where he actually lives.
    Everything you say seems to be illegal in the UK or germany. Europe does not have freedom of speech any longer

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    ya bra he hurt his fee fees cuz dats wut all disagreement is means sum1 hurt ya fee fees no other reason 2 disagree bra mb next time read da post ya
    I think you're having a stroke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Everything you say seems to be illegal in the UK or germany. Europe does not have freedom of speech any longer
    We dont have freedom of hate speech, and for good reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    We outlawed public discrimination in 1965. It's not exactly a new thing.

Good, more room for "#KillAllMen" and "#KillAllCops" hashtags to flourish.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    With all the shit Twitter allows this is where the line is crossed. Guess it's safe to say if Twitter takes a stand against this but not Isis accounts than I can only assume they support terrorism. And no I'm not being sarcastic

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    We dont have freedom of hate speech, and for good reason.
    The US basically does, most incidents of a conviction in the US have it associated with a real offense(such as a physical threat), where the emotional hate speech part is sort of tacked on as additional punishment.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-07-20 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeakanice View Post
    With all the shit Twitter allows this is where the line is crossed. Guess it's safe to say if Twitter takes a stand against this but not Isis accounts than I can only assume they support terrorism. And no I'm not being sarcastic
    This is another meme people keep repeating that is just not true. ISIS accounts are constantly being banned. They just make new ones. They are anonymous individuals. Milo is a known "journalist" with a giant audience. Its obviously easier to deal with him than chasing around random low/no-follower ISIS accounts. But they still are constantly deleting those kinds of accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I think you're having a stroke.
    Nixx believes in freedom of speech when it's it favors him/her and believes in silencing and removing it when it favors his/her opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    We outlawed public discrimination in 1965. It's not exactly a new thing.
    Is criticizing the recent influx of immigration also considered "Hate speech" ? Because it seems to get alot of people in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Nixx believes in freedom of speech when it's it favors him/her and believes in silencing and removing it when it favors his/her opponents.
    Are you a Milo fan? They're the ones I keep seeing make this asinine argument.

If Milo had snapped his fingers and ordered to post tweets about putting bombs on aircraft, his followers would have obeyed without any question.

Thinking is for ''libural beta cucks LULZ''. Mastah Milo orders to post tweeets on Ghostbuster 2016 ? You have to obey him, or you are not ''uh realz manze''. You have to post intelligent political comments, such as pictures of your guns with ''shut yah mouth yah fulthy feminiss and make muh sandmiches or mah gonna kill you KEK''

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Actually no. He's never done anything to me at all.

Also he wasn't banned for being a conservative, so you can take that bullshit out the door right now. There are plenty of conservatives who are far more extreme than Milo ever was who still use Twitter. Or "disagreeing with mainstream popular culture" (I don't even know what that means).

He was banned for aiding in the targeted harassment of somebody. A particularly brutal round of harassment as well. People mocking up pictures of tweets she allegedly sent saying horribly bigoted things. Milo tweeted/retweeted several of them. I'm not sure how the libel laws work in the US/UK, but posting pictures of a photoshopped Leslie Jones twitter "post" where it makes it look like she's talking about "gassing the faggots" seems pretty close to breaking the law to me.

I also couldn't give two shits if other people whose political opinions I vehemently disagree with are on a particular social media platform that I also use or not.

So basically you were wildly incorrect about every thing you wrote.
    That's basically the end of the thread, folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    No, just agreeing with you that anytime someone takes issue with another human being that it is always because that person hurt their feelings, even when they provided a list of specific criticisms that have absolutely nothing to do with their feelings being hurt.
    There are 3 pillars. Feelings/emotions, physical body, financial. If Milo did not specifically hurt Krazy's physical or financial state, there is only one possibility left.