Poll: Do you have Multiple accounts?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yeah no, sorry you're not even close. At least 20% of players if not more have multiple accounts hence their data about raid participation is just way off.
    Reality called. It misses you. You two should catch up.

How do you have time to run all those characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    The OP should poop longer for better ideas.

Blizzard is all about a cash grab sceme, ever since they gutted the original team, replaced them with lower paid nubs, installed a cash shop them promoted in-game advances with real life cash. Rolled out less patches while promising more. Derp.
    All of the developers who helped design and launch Wow and moved to other projects routinely sit in on meetings with Wow developers and offer suggestions and feedback. you haters just need to admit that the game design philosophy of the original developers has evolved with the market and just simply don't agree with what you people think is wrong with the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Most players i know and play with have multiple accounts man. Ive been playing since vanilla and know A LOT of players. A vast majority of mu guilds players have multiple accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

My point is up till now i never had a reason to dust any of them off, a great example is my origional account that has my naxx geared 60 warrior on it that will DEF be coming out of retirement for at least 1 month.
    You personally know millions of players?

- - - Updated - - -

ID bet gold that if the sub jump was sufficient enough they would renege on this
    No they wouldn't. All of you haters spent years prattling on and on that subscriptions weren't a good metric of the quality and popularity of the game and now that Blizzard finally agrees you people move the goal posts so you can continue bitching and whining and throwing temper tantrums over Wow and Blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Was not complaining, no where did i complain about it. I was making a point
    Making a point and complaining aren't mutually exclusive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Yes, the fact that I need to have an active subscription to access the gear I already have is a blatant cash grab. Nothing prevents them from adding the gear from the inactive characters.
    Legion will have a 10 day trial within weeks of release not to mention the fact that customer support and GMs will reactivate accounts upon request so players can retrieve items or transfer gold so they can use a token to resubscribe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking about this while pooping earlier tonight. the way dressing room works is when you log into a toon all its gear goes to the dressing room. I know for me i have about 4 accounts all with 100s with gear ive collected over the years that i want in my dressing room. For me to do this ill have to sub all of them at least 1 month. Now i know i am far from the only one in this situation.

What this is going to do is cause a influx of subs that arent "real" subs to help boost the blizz numbers and grab them some extra cash for providing absolutely nothing really all for the sake of transmog.
    Maybe you could have, oh I dunno, kept all your chrs. on one account?
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    under consideration for my new sig, 10/10

ontopic: you're probly right OP.
    So why hasn't Blizzard implemented more transmog items in the store after releasing those transmog helms years ago? Why wait for this new transmog system? And no they haven't been "testing the waters" for the past 3 years. Any water testing was concluded within weeks of releasing those helms and announcing publicy that they were poorly received in NA/EU regions and more transmog items would not be introduced to the Blizzard store.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    So paying for anything is considered a cash grab now?!
    Only when Blizzard is involved. The haters here don't hold other game developers to these same irrational, impossible and wildly unreleastic standards
    Last edited by xanzul; 2016-07-20 at 06:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most players i know and play with have multiple accounts man. Ive been playing since vanilla and know A LOT of players. A vast majority of mu guilds players have multiple accounts.
    Anecdotal evidence only makes you lose credibility. But if we wanna go with playground arguments, my dad works for Blizzard, he told me you're wrong.

I doubt even more than 5% of the player-base has multiple accounts, let alone actually maintains and uses them beyond the occasional RAF boost. But then again, not like we'll ever know unless Blizzard announces it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Anecdotal evidence only makes you lose credibility. But if we wanna go with playground arguments, my dad works for Blizzard, he told me you're wrong.

I doubt even more than 5% of the player-base has multiple accounts, let alone actually maintains and uses them beyond the occasional RAF boost. But then again, not like we'll ever know unless Blizzard announces it.
    like blizzard keeps up with who has multiple accounts....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vichan View Post
    like blizzard keeps up with who has multiple accounts....
    no, but very easy to find out.
    If I want to find out which customer has more then one account in my company it will take me literally 5 minutes, we have less customers then Blizzard so lets say it would take them an hour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Maybe you could have, oh I dunno, kept all your chrs. on one account?
    That doesn't work if you are strongly addicted and your account get's banned all the time.

Wait, they release new features to get people to subscribe? You're onto something big there...

I was thinking about this while pooping earlier tonight. the way dressing room works is when you log into a toon all its gear goes to the dressing room. I know for me i have about 4 accounts all with 100s with gear ive collected over the years that i want in my dressing room. For me to do this ill have to sub all of them at least 1 month. Now i know i am far from the only one in this situation.

What this is going to do is cause a influx of subs that arent "real" subs to help boost the blizz numbers and grab them some extra cash for providing absolutely nothing really all for the sake of transmog.
    Buy the "sub" with gold. Problem solved.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

You should probably refrain from creating threads that are based on topics you came up with while pooping.

Blizzard made an official statement that " Sub numbers " weren't a good metric to determine the game's health and with that, they are way ahead of you.
    Last edited by Bryntrollian; 2016-07-20 at 12:29 PM.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    What would they have to add for you to consider it not a cash grab? They're just creating new stuff for players to enjoy.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

I'm trying to figure out how this will at all affect usability of the feature.

Having more acoutns doesn't really help when they would each have their own wardrobe...

I was thinking about this while pooping earlier tonight.
    And that should've been a big red flag of the quality of this thread.

Seriously. Who gives a fuck? Should Blizzard not change their game or add mounts or content just so people can't resub in droves so you can jerk off to the idea that you solved their mega money conspiracy.

WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT, ADDING CONTENT OR OVERHAULING SYSTEMS WOULD MAKE PEOPLE RESUB?????

Fuckin genius!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how this will at all affect usability of the feature.

Having more acoutns doesn't really help when they would each have their own wardrobe...
    Its bnet wide sport

Deleted
    Its bnet wide sport
    So far it's only you saying that. You gonna have to prove it or otherwise it's not a valid argument.

What's more important, why do you have 4 accounts anyway if you only play on one of those?
    Seems to me you have fucked yourself.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-07-20 at 02:04 PM.

ihave multiple wow license, but use only one, i have char with rare apperance (tabard of flame and t3) on my other license
    I opened a ticked and asked a gm.
    he gave me 2 days free time,
    the end

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    So far it's only you saying that. You gonna have to prove it or otherwise it's not a valid argument.

What's more important, why do you have 4 accounts anyway if you only play on one of those?
    Seems to me you have fucked yourself.
    i logged into one of my other account on a level 1, that you can do without paying. Guess what? My mogs were there. You can also recreate this nifty test by making a starter account on your bent and logging in. How much more proof you want?

As far as the answer to your question, i have multiple accounts because i multi boxed for quite some time, not sure why its hard to think of a valid reason someone may have more than one account. And to add to that i had my max Char slots filled for my server on my main account LONG ago, to have more toons on the same server you need multiple accounts. i have multiple toons of the same class on my other accounts, My main is a warrior and i know at-least 3 of my account have a max level warrior.
    Last edited by Moozart; 2016-07-20 at 02:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

seens ur tinfoil hat is bit to tight on ur head, its blocking bloodflow to ur brain
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s