Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    The LFR version of HFC wasn't nerfed and now you can get oneshoted by mechanics that could be ignored before, meanwhile normal and heroic versions got a 30% nerf, WTH?
    No. LF"R" heroes just didn't spend any time learning their new abilities and expected to hurpdeedurp right through it like before the patch.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Fuck. I guess I won't be able to upgrade my ring to 795 then

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Really? On my 710 Mistweaver (also with 4p) I had no problems in Mythics. They were kinda easy, actually.

On my 700 Priest however, yes, healing is a fucking shitshow with people dying left and right because my heals don't heal for jack shit. Both specs, Disc and Holy, are struggling to heal mythics.
    5 mans are still a joke. Myself and 3 of my DPS pugged in a healer who was dead half the time in mythic auch and I did just fine without him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4dahorde View Post
    Exactly. People expect the new abilities to work in current content as well as they will at 110. It has never happened that way and is not going to happen this time. It is unlikely that many things with the current state of the classes will change. The content..possibly. But these abilities are tuned for LEGION content, not Draenor.

Most classes abilities get stronger with artifact traits at 110, but some people are too dense to see this and expect everything now to work perfectly. Content now was designed and tuned around WoD spells and abilities. The classes work just fine in Legion, calm down people. Life will go on, just because you can't do exactly what you could a few days ago, does not mean the game/classes are broke.
    For real. Why should we expect to be able to play a game we pay for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    For real. Why should we expect to be able to play a game we pay for?
    If you can accept a major patch that's literally a tooltip update, you can go a month without being able to play anything properly.

I only saw a minor decrease as fury. Our warlocks were pulling insane numbers. Honestly it seems non shitty players are doing just fine lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Szekely View Post
    If you can accept a major patch that's literally a tooltip update, you can go a month without being able to play anything properly.
    Did you miss the fact that some people can't play their main at all because it's broken? Fucking blowzard drones.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2016-07-20 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    5 mans are still a joke. Myself and 3 of my DPS pugged in a healer who was dead half the time in mythic auch and I did just fine without him.
    You must have a good team. Mythic 5 groups are really struggling today.

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    You must have a good team. Mythic 5 groups are really struggling today.
    completely average players.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    completely average players.
    It's a grand forum tradition. If anybody ever tries to say anything in the game is difficult there's always somebody who puffs himself up by insisting it's really easy.

Deleted
    Oh this does reassure me, I thought I was the only one having trouble since this morning.

I tried to fury tank BRF today (something I could do with zero effort pre patch)...fuck
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Cows For Life View Post
    It's balanced for artifacts at 110.
    What? you mean classes that are balanced for the new what ever the gimmick is for the next expansion aren't preforming well without said gimmick? I mean thats some crazy shit right there? I mean this is a total first for blizzard, this hasn't happened like 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 times before, surely not for the expansions released for the last 9 years.

oh..
    wait..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Maybe this will make all the LFR players quit or step up their game. There's no such thing as a good LFR player. Win/Win for everyone!

No. They will just say "F this" and go play League, Hearthstone, Overwatch, CSGO etc.

This attempt to "harden up" the casual player does not work, they are fickle and will take their bussiness elsewhere.

Jeff: Hey tom, there is a new WoW patch lets check it out, brah
    Tom:: Sure thing homeslice
    Jeff: Oh its still this shitty nerd hard raid shit, im not reading up on tactics, fuck it, lets go play CoD breh
    Tom: Totally dude, fuck this strategy shit, fucking *** man
    Jeff: lol tell me bout it bro

If I was currently raiding I'd be glad if all bosses feel 30% stronger. Then I had something to pay attention to, instead of the weekly faceroll-fest you had for at least half a year now.
    I don't get it, stop complaining and see it as a new challenge to overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Spagetto View Post
    Blizzard fucked up a lot with current content. People with 730 gear are saying Mythic dungeons are wrecking their tanks.
    LOL. Did 3 mythic dungeons last night with a tank that was 688 ilvl. If the 730 tanks are getting wrecked it's because they don't remember how to use cd's anymore.

Blizz makes things difficult again and the world collapses. Learn how to play the game again

Quote Originally Posted by Khubbo View Post
    it really shouldnt
    Why shouldn't it? Everytime a pre-patch drops, there's complaints about how something doesn't seem to work well or this class is OP, or this ability is broken. It because the new stuff is balanced for life around 110 not the current content.

Quote Originally Posted by Spagetto View Post
    Blizzard fucked up a lot with current content. People with 730 gear are saying Mythic dungeons are wrecking their tanks.
    Just tanked a couple mythic dungeons and its fine.

Should try mythic raids, so over it. People complained about this on the ptr for a LONG time and nothing was done about it... Guess they were too busy working on the new overwatch character or something.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I tried to fury tank BRF today (something I could do with zero effort pre patch)...fuck
    well, good then. the content isn't intended to be done without a tank.